• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Phew. That was close." She said to herself. "I don't wanna attract a horde here, so I'm better off choosing flight over fight.....if I can." Eris packs her backpack and starts running back towards the entrance she found.

"Let's get to Eris. I'm pretty sure I can sniff her out" maddy said."hopefully Kaleb and Eliana are okay"

"I would have thought all these were magic books" she said as she grabbed one and flipped through the pages.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Peter amd Music met up with Eris.

"No not all of them." He said. "It pays to know about more than magic."

"Let's get to Eris. I'm pretty sure I can sniff her out" maddy said."hopefully Kaleb and Eliana are okay"
Shortly before they reach the lab, they can see a snowglobe around it and a huge ice beam shooting through it. Then, the beam and the snowglobe fade away. When they reach Eris, she's injured and breathing heavily. "Mission.....accomplished...." she smiles weakly.

Shortly before they reach the lab, they can see a snowglobe around it and a huge ice beam shooting through it. Then, the beam and the snowglobe fade away. When they reach Eris, she's injured and breathing heavily. "Mission.....accomplished...." she smiles weakly.
"What happened? Were you bit?' Peter asked

"No....but I did fight a...REALLY tough zombie. It had spikes...coming out of its sides...and it hit pretty hard. I got scratched up and....thrown around...." she holds up her backpack. "But I got what we were looking for. I was in a hurry....so I couldn't read what was all on there...." She stumbles back into a wall.

"No....but I did fight a...REALLY tough zombie. It had spikes...coming out of its sides...and it hit pretty hard. I got scratched up and....thrown around...." she holds up her backpack. "But I got what we were looking for. I was in a hurry....so I couldn't read what was all on there...." She stumbles back into a wall.
(Spikes?)

Maddy went over to Eris, her hands glowing. "Here let me heal you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back