• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She quickly followed behind him as he pulled her along
Haka smiled and brought her to the bar immediately ordering shots for them both. "To a fun night." Haka smiled and began to take shots making sure she was drinking with him.

“Just bored really” she sighed
"I'm sorry sweetheart I know being here is quite boring...... But I brought you a treat." Amber said handing her a small bakery box. "you know what... Be critical to the building's Courtyard I've noticed that too many of the workers are out there so you can get some fresh air run around...... I mean if you like" she suggested.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
He chuckled and shrugged “well I’ve lived with you long enough to figure out some of your tells”
"Yeah..I guess I'm just scared.. this isnt the first time our wearer had have children before." She touched the necklace around her neck. "But this is the first time we have gotten as close to our wearer..it feels different. "

"Yeah..I guess I'm just scared.. this isnt the first time our wearer had have children before." She touched the necklace around her neck. "But this is the first time we have gotten as close to our wearer..it feels different. "

“I see” he replied

"I'm sorry sweetheart I know being here is quite boring...... But I brought you a treat." Amber said handing her a small bakery box. "you know what... Be critical to the building's Courtyard I've noticed that too many of the workers are out there so you can get some fresh air run around...... I mean if you like" she suggested.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“Can I?!” She exclaimed

“I think your enjoying them more then me” she chuckled
"its hard not to with company like yours." Haka said as he took her hand and spun her around before pulling her close. "you on the other hand don't seem to be having as much fun, come on cut loose." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
"its hard not to with company like yours." Haka said as he took her hand and spun her around before pulling her close. "you on the other hand don't seem to be having as much fun, come on cut loose." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

“I am, I just don’t drink much” she chuckled as she pulled the dip move on him

“I am, I just don’t drink much” she chuckled as she pulled the dip move on him
"Then we need to change that don't we?" He said as he put an arm around her waist and led her back to the bar. "so remind me why you want me drunk?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back