• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh...right....I didn't mean to worry her..." she said as she sat back down. "Kaleb...I need to ask you something...why did you head back to my great Aunt's home?..." she asked
He froze. "To grab some of your things for you." He said. "At first I was just gonna spook her but it wasn't fair thst she was just fonna destroy all your stuff."

He froze. "To grab some of your things for you." He said. "At first I was just gonna spook her but it wasn't fair thst she was just fonna destroy all your stuff."
"Spook her?..." a tiny part of her had feared worse things. But she was glad she was wrong. "You know you didn't have to do that...you could have gotten in so much trouble......besides their just things.." she lied well for some things in there like Mochi were very important to her.

"Spook her?..." a tiny part of her had feared worse things. But she was glad she was wrong. "You know you didn't have to do that...you could have gotten in so much trouble......besides their just things.." she lied well for some things in there like Mochi were very important to her.
"Yeah. Did you think...?" His face fell. "Of course you assumed I went to hurt her. Everyone always assumes that about me." He turned and went to walk off. "People always assume the worst about me. Guess that's never gonna change is it?"

"Yeah. Did you think...?" His face fell. "Of course you assumed I went to hurt her. Everyone always assumes that about me." He turned and went to walk off. "People always assume the worst about me. Guess that's never gonna change is it?"
"Wait...no...Kaleb....I didn't...I.." she quickly got up as he went to walk away and grabed his arm. "Kaleb please....im sorry...okay I'll admit it a tiny part of me did have that thought okay....but not because I think that who you are...look I don't know much about you, we haven been friends for long and I know I shouldn't have even though of such a thing....but you seemed so mad with Amber mentioning some of the things that my aunt has done...look I got scared....and that though popped in my head. But I really don't think of you in such a way... those are stupid rumors and they do pop in your head at times...but if I really listened to what the others have to say about you....do you kind I would even be friends with you?..."

Last edited:
"Wait...no...Kaleb....I didn't...I.." she quickly got up as he went to walk away and grabed his arm. "Kaleb please....im sorry...okay I'll admit it a tiny part of me did have that thought okay....but not because I think that who you are...look I don't know much about you, we haven been friends for long and I know I shouldn't have even though of such a thing....but you seemed so mad with Amber mentioning some of the things that my aunt has done...look I got scared....and that though popped in my head. But I really don't think of you in such a way... those are stupid rumors and they do pop in your head at times...but if I really listened to what the other have said about you you kind I would even be friends with you?..."
He looked at her. "I... I guess not." He said.

Eris is in the backyard with her botanical greenhouse set up, testing out the limitations of her butterfly form. She hovers in the air with her rose whip in hand. "Okay, let's give it a shot." She starts drawing in sunlight to power up her wings. As she does, they shine beautifully as she feels a rush of energy. However, it slowly becomes harder and harder to control.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Eris is in the backyard with her botanical greenhouse set up, testing out the limitations of her butterfly form. She hovers in the air with her rose whip in hand. "Okay, let's give it a shot." She starts drawing in sunlight to power up her wings. As she does, they shine beautifully as she feels a rush of energy. However, it slowly becomes harder and harder to control.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Peter walked out holding sandwiches amd lemonade wearing a spider-mam apron.

He looked at her. "I... I guess not." He said.
"I really don't think your a bad person Kaleb..truely I dont." She said letting go of his arm "... I appreciate everything you've done for me and how you helped me and saved my butt...what is it two or three times already?" She chuckled "I consider you a great friend ...I never had a friend with abilities like me,... well there is Amber...but it's different with her..."

He dropped the trau and jumped catching her
The wings return to normal before fading away as she dismantles the greenhouse. She looks at Peter embarrassed. "Um....surprise? I've learned a few new tricks with my powers.....buuuuut I'm still trying to adjust my mind and body to be able to handle using them."

"I really don't think your a bad person Kaleb..truely I dont." She said letting go of his arm "... I appreciate everything you've done for me and how you helped me and saved my butt...what is it two or three times already?" She chuckled "I consider you a great friend ...I never had a friend with abilities like me,... well there is Amber...but it's different with her..."
"Right." He said. "its just... I usually don't care what people think. But i've alao never had someone around who I considered a friend."

The wings return to normal before fading away as she dismantles the greenhouse. She looks at Peter embarrassed. "Um....surprise? I've learned a few new tricks with my powers.....buuuuut I'm still trying to adjust my mind and body to be able to handle using them."
"I see." He sakd.

"I'm a necromancer. I can bring them back." Roxie said. She could bring them back probably. They might end up coming back as skeletons she wasn't sure

“So what? You just let monsters and villains destroy things and kill people, take them down and revive anyone that died, that’s really pathetic for a ‘hero’ “ the reported stated

“So what? You just let monsters and villains destroy things and kill people, take them down and revive anyone that died, that’s really pathetic for a ‘hero’ “ the reported stated
"You jnow we came here from across the country." He said. "And we never said we were heroes. Now get out of our faces."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back