• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Let's pay him a visit." Tyson said. He looks back at Allyson. "Thanks for the info. Stay safe, okay?" He then looks at Hunter. "How are we gonna get there? I could try to drive, but I've never driven there before, and it might not be possible."
"I will you guys be safe toi" allyson said. Hunter looks at tyson. "Hmm good point. Allyson do you still have a teleporter?" Allyson nods. "Yes I do"

Koda sighs but does not bother to check it out
Surgess peeked out the room to look at koda wondering if she could get away with having her older brother here at the ware house too..? She knows that she was not to let anyone know of the location but... Nio was kinda sorta dead and resting in the spirit realm. Attached to her by a thread. But now he's back and he's in the ware house. "Crud I don't know what to do" she whispers.

He went back to planning.

Peater was trashing things around the lab still angry that his subjects escaped
Diana helped him, Venus was trying to write a speech.

"Calm down. We'll find more" Nyx said. She was still angry to but didn't feel the need to show it.

Meanwhile Misty was at the library, looking through books.

Diana helped him, Venus was trying to write a speech.

"Calm down. We'll find more" Nyx said. She was still angry to but didn't feel the need to show it.

Meanwhile Misty was at the library, looking through books.
Peater looked at her. "I don't want others I want them."

Jace walked in eating a corndog.

Peater looked at her. "I don't want others I want them."

Jace walked in eating a corndog.
"I know but they will be on thier guard now more than ever. Like I said we can find others, make your Symbiotes more powerful then we can deal with them.". She said.

"Hey" she said flipping through a book.

Tyson waves. "Not this time. We're looking for Jupiter. Have you seen her?"
"Juni? She has been running errands all day. We been tightening security cause of the mole so she has been a big help with it" Apollo said. Hunter frowned. "Where is she." He thought for a minute. "She said she was going to Janus's office."

"I know but they will be on thier guard now more than ever. Like I said we can find others, make your Symbiotes more powerful then we can deal with them.". She said.

"Hey" she said flipping through a book.
He nodded. "I know." He said.

"What ya looking at?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back