• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Ok so winter coats then?” She asked “thermal blankets? Heaters?” She added as she continued listing off things that would keep a person warm
"Yeah, that'll help. I'lltry to get in contact with some people that might help us. At the least, they should be warned ahead of time." He said. "You don't have any ice powers, do you?"

Last edited:
"Well their screen name goes by the name solar flare and they talk a lot about patching up wounded. I'm guessing they would appoint to Apollo. " Allyson said. Hunter nods. "Ok..I need more than that." Allyson nods and pulls out some papers. "In one of their messages they said they had access to your mission database and where they store your blood supplies, oh and they has access to Janus's keyes from when they were assigned to him for a time. "

Hearing that something clicked. "That witch!" Hunter shouted and started for the elevator.
Tyson runs after her. "I take it you know who we're after now? Mind filling me in on it?"

Tyson runs after her. "I take it you know who we're after now? Mind filling me in on it?"
"Yes there is only one person that has gotten close enough to know where uncle Janus keeps his set of keys.. her name is juniper. She is one of the best workers on Apollo'a team." Hunter said.

"Hey guys..I got more info you might want to know" Allyson said

"Yes there is only one person that has gotten close enough to know where uncle Janus keeps his set of keys.. her name is juniper. She is one of the best workers on Apollo'a team." Hunter said.

"Hey guys..I got more info you might want to know" Allyson said
Tyson slides to a stop and turns his head towards Allyson. "What is it?"

Tyson slides to a stop and turns his head towards Allyson. "What is it?"
"Looks like your mole has been planning something. Maybe some kind of attack. Why else would they need janus's keys. He's not here to make any doors." Allyson said. Hunter nods. "Some of his doors don't vanish"

"Looks like your mole has been planning something. Maybe some kind of attack. Why else would they need janus's keys. He's not here to make any doors." Allyson said. Hunter nods. "Some of his doors don't vanish"
"So we take one of the doors they use that don't vanish?" Tyson asks.

"So we take one of the doors they use that don't vanish?" Tyson asks.
"We can't. We don't have the keys. That's why Janus had them. " hunter said. Allyson nods. "Where do those doors lead?" Hunter sighes. "Records room, backup armory, a lab that belonged to my grandpa, a few other places."

"We can't. We don't have the keys. That's why Janus had them. " hunter said. Allyson nods. "Where do those doors lead?" Hunter sighes. "Records room, backup armory, a lab that belonged to my grandpa, a few other places."
"Records room for finding out about the missions. Backup armory to sneak the weapons. I'm guessing that there doing something in that lab. Maybe we can set up an ambush of our own in one of those places." He said.

“Ooooh ok” she nodded
"He's also a bit off the deep end." He added. "He used to be with a half-dozen others like himself, but he killed one of them, nearly killed a second one, and was fine with the other four dying. Then again, he killed his own siblings growing up, so I can't say I'm surprised."

"Records room for finding out about the missions. Backup armory to sneak the weapons. I'm guessing that there doing something in that lab. Maybe we can set up an ambush of our own in one of those places." He said.
"It's just one lab. It was nothing special the equipment is outdated. " hunter said. Allyson nods. "Well whatever you plan let me know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back