• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He listens as the song starts. He smiled and started laughing some.

"If you're looking for stealth I know of someone. He works for money but he could be of use.* The Doctor saism
"Do... Do I have to sing this?" She asked rather embarrased

"Name him." Makoto replied

"Do... Do I have to sing this?" She asked rather embarrased

"Name him." Makoto replied
"Do you want to?" He asked.

"His name is Thomas Lucan. He uses magic and firearms. Not my favorite person and he works for money. But I've worked with him before. He uses enchantments to manipulate how his weapons work. Including silencing them."

Tyson finishes the pancake. "That's why I can't stop thinking about taking down whoever trying to take out your family. I know we'll stop them. It's just a matter of when."
A coffin soon manifest close by with Folter stepping out of it with her book with Alice behind her "Hello everyone." She said.

Scout texted back that he didn't know if he should go.

"I think so." He said with a sigh.
Maddy texted back. "Your choice, I know you want to distance yourself from everyone but you should get a chance to say goodbye"

Diana took his hand. "Are you ok? I know this has been hard for you."

"That's possible. Think you can give her a call and find out?" He asked.
"Yeah sure" she said and called Allyson. Allyson answered. "Hey hunter. I was just about to call you. Come on down to the league. I got some stuff to show you'. She hung up. Hunter looked at Tyson. "Well guess we got to go see her"

"Yeah sure" she said and called Allyson. Allyson answered. "Hey hunter. I was just about to call you. Come on down to the league. I got some stuff to show you'. She hung up. Hunter looked at Tyson. "Well guess we got to go see her"
"Excellent! Let's go." He says before heading to his car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back