• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay..." He said. "So what's the fold?" He asked looking around the warehouse for anything interesting.
The warehouse was fairly sparse with a few computers some extra monitors and a sleeping quarters. "the fold is my ever changing group of subordinates none have made it into the sleeve as of yet except for this girl." Haka said as he patted her head.

The warehouse was fairly sparse with a few computers some extra monitors and a sleeping quarters. "the fold is my ever changing group of subordinates none have made it into the sleeve as of yet except for this girl." Haka said as he patted her head.
"Right. So. Does joining your group mean sacrificing my own free will?" He asked now uncertain again. This kid was definitely a novice.

"Right. So. Does joining your group mean sacrificing my own free will?" He asked now uncertain again. This kid was definitely a novice.
"For normal people yes. Starting out you have no will just the orders and my wishes but as you can see with little miss joker here get into the sleeve and you keep your personality and even get powers or get stronger however you become completely loyal to me."

"For normal people yes. Starting out you have no will just the orders and my wishes but as you can see with little miss joker here get into the sleeve and you keep your personality and even get powers or get stronger however you become completely loyal to me."
"Can I do the loyalty bit without the whole... Forced loyalty?" He asked.

"Can I do the loyalty bit without the whole... Forced loyalty?" He asked.
Haka stared at him for a minute before getting an idea "ok but on one condition you agree to make a deal with me once the condition being if you betray me or hurt one of my sleeves without reason your memories of the event are taken."

Haka stared at him for a minute before getting an idea "ok but on one condition you agree to make a deal with me once the condition being if you betray me or hurt one of my sleeves without reason your memories of the event are taken."
"Deal." He said.

"Deal." He said.
Haka smiled "not quite give me a minute. " Haka went outside and quickly founda crowded area. He counted and found there were 24 people around just enough for what he wanted. With his focus enhanced he quickly held his hands up and threw 21 cards the last one landing on some hipster looking guy then Haka said "blackjack."

Immediately everyone hit with a card died simply falling over while the last guy immediately began to feel his power increase and his power start to shape to the whim of Haka. After it was formed Haka said "die for me." Causing the man to close his eyes and let himself go dying qs easily as one slips into sleep.

After that happened Haka turned him into a card showing a 10 of spades. When he returned he pulled out the card and slapped it onto his chest giving him a nen ability that summoned a spectral spirit bound in chains one chain shot out and wrapped around Hakas heart and one around Yu's brain. "let's agree to that deal again if I harm you for no reason or break the deal myself I'll die."

Haka smiled "not quite give me a minute. " Haka went outside and quickly founda crowded area. He counted and found there were 24 people around just enough for what he wanted. With his focus enhanced he quickly held his hands up and threw 21 cards the last one landing on some hipster looking guy then Haka said "blackjack."

Immediately everyone hit with a card died simply falling over while the last guy immediately began to feel his power increase and his power start to shape to the whim of Haka. After it was formed Haka said "die for me." Causing the man to close his eyes and let himself go dying qs easily as one slips into sleep.

After that happened Haka turned him into a card showing a 10 of spades. When he returned he pulled out the card and slapped it onto his chest giving him a nen ability that summoned a spectral spirit bound in chains one chain shot out and wrapped around Hakas heart and one around Yu's brain. "let's agree to that deal again if I harm you for no reason or break the deal myself I'll die."
"Uh..." Yu looked very uncertain now. "Was that.... Necessary?" He asked. "That was... Okay." What did I just agree too?

"Uh..." Yu looked very uncertain now. "Was that.... Necessary?" He asked. "That was... Okay." What did I just agree too?
(He should've only seen haka leave and then come back and do something wild lol just to clarify) Haka nodded and the spirit nodded before disappearing but for a moment both of them could feel the chains before it became impossible to notice. "I like you kid but as I'm sure you've noticed I have an issue of trust. This is the best option for you because of the conditions you'll only forget about me as opposed to me having to wipe large chunks of memory should you betray me." Haka looked at him with lil joker back on his lap hoping Yu would be able to tell he got a much better deal than others would've.

(He should've only seen haka leave and then come back and do something wild lol just to clarify) Haka nodded and the spirit nodded before disappearing but for a moment both of them could feel the chains before it became impossible to notice. "I like you kid but as I'm sure you've noticed I have an issue of trust. This is the best option for you because of the conditions you'll only forget about me as opposed to me having to wipe large chunks of memory should you betray me." Haka looked at him with lil joker back on his lap hoping Yu would be able to tell he got a much better deal than others would've.
"Well. You seem alright." Yu said. "Wait what time is it right now?" He asked.

"No problem." He said as they got there.

"Handle it however you think is best. Look. This is something that I can't get too heavily involved with. Most of SHIELD Doesn't even know we have a location. Makoto, we're compromised, we've got rats it SHIELD I know it. So whoever you pick make sure you can trust them."
"How many hours you want to spend here?"

"I'm shocked SHIELD has been compromised. Plan of order on that situation?"

"Medic I haven't done anything bad in months " she said.
"I know." He said. "But regular psychiatric visits and evaluations are not just for the insane. Everyone needs to talk once in a while." He said. "I'm not accusing you of anything Eve. I promise."

"I know." He said. "But regular psychiatric visits and evaluations are not just for the insane. Everyone needs to talk once in a while." He said. "I'm not accusing you of anything Eve. I promise."
"I know and I'm fine, my friend. I just really want to get this done so I can at least try to talk with Maddy" she heads for the door, texting her daughter she was on the way there.

"I know and I'm fine, my friend. I just really want to get this done so I can at least try to talk with Maddy" she heads for the door, texting her daughter she was on the way there.
"Of course,: He said. "I will see you tomorrow then." He walked off with a yawn and was suddenly pulled into a shadow. Spider-Venom looked down at him. "Will you really? I don't think you will." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back