• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

*Alexander von Schnepfe laughs like a madman*

"No you can't stop me, i control everything and everyone"

*Metal floats around Alexander von Schnepfe*
"Oooh. I've never fought a guy who could Co trol metal before." Jackson said before coughing the word. *Magneto*

"It's okay." He said as he sat next to her. "You did what you believed was right." He looks out the window. "Is....is that a dragon sleeping outside?"
"I knew it wasnt right..I knew it was wrong. Still using people to try to get my way...I really havent changed. " she looked out the window. "Uh..yeah I guess so "

"Oooh. I've never fought a guy who could Co trol metal before." Jackson said before coughing the word. *Magneto*
*Suddenly lines of tanks aims their barrels at him as fighter jets fly past them and towards the city, the earth begins shaking as Alexander von Schnepfe laughs like a madman*

"I will show you my army"

*Explosions can be heard far away as the tanks open fire on Jackson, Alexander von Schnepfe knows he can dodge it, he is testing him, metal keeps floating around him*

*Suddenly lines of tanks aims their barrels at him as fighter jets fly past them and towards the city, the earth begins shaking as Alexander von Schnepfe laughs like a madman*

"I will show you my army"

*Explosions can be heard far away as the tanks open fire on Jackson, Alexander von Schnepfe knows he can dodge it, he is testing him, metal keeps floating around him*
Jackson himself looks at the tanks and other attackers. Using his nanites he turns him skin harder than vibranium without making it metal. What few injuries he does get imeediately heal

"I knew it wasnt right..I knew it was wrong. Still using people to try to get my way...I really havent changed. " she looked out the window. "Uh..yeah I guess so "
Tyson holds her hands and looks her in the eyes. "You HAVE changed. You've changed a lot, and it's all been for the better. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you. The friends you made at that mansion wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. You're amazing and I love you more than I can put into words...and I know A LOT of words. Don't blame yourself for this."

Tyson holds her hands and looks her in the eyes. "You HAVE changed. You've changed a lot, and it's all been for the better. I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you. The friends you made at that mansion wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. You're amazing and I love you more than I can put into words...and I know A LOT of words. Don't blame yourself for this."
"You're sweet. I don't deserve you." She kissed him. "But, this is my fault "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back