• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Dragunov Dragunov

Soon it came time for Scout to save Selkie, but once he entered the palace it was eeriely empty, as if the guards had vanished, leaving him and his group free to look for Selkie. However both Maddy and Nagato felt a strange and creepy feeling travel down their spines and into their tails.

"I have an odd feeling about this place, do you feel it Maddy?" She asked, a hint of fear in her voice
Maddy nods. "Yeah I feel it too." She sniffed the air to see if she could get selkie's scent.

Maddy nods. "Yeah I feel it too." She sniffed the air to see if she could get selkie's scent.

It was very faint, but she caught the scent of a Kitsune that was different from Nagato, but most importantly, Maddy could smell Selkie's blood

Scout sighed. "Fuck." He said under his breath.

"We should hurry, which way Maddy?" Nagato asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes

The inside of the palace was acting like a maze for the group, almost as if it was shifting just out of their sight, the scent Maddy had found led them to several doors that seemed to vanish as they got closer

Scout sighed. "Fuck." He said under his breath.
"We should hurry, which way Maddy?" Nagato asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes

The inside of the palace was acting like a maze for the group, almost as if it was shifting just out of their sight, the scent Maddy had found led them to several doors that seemed to vanish as they got closer
"This way" she said following the scent. "Hmm why do these doors keep vanishing."

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

All the doors vanished at scout voicing his displeasure, but a much larger door appeared in front of the group, which had Selkie's scent eminating from it, but it also caused another wave of uneasyness pass through Maddy and Nagato

"No idea but it's pissing me off." Scout said.
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

All the doors vanished at scout voicing his displeasure, but a much larger door appeared in front of the group, which had Selkie's scent eminating from it, but it also caused another wave of uneasyness pass through Maddy and Nagato
"her scent is through there...but...I don't like this feeling.." Maddy said and looked at Nagato. "You feel it too right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back