• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Surgess shook her head and closed her eyes tight... She kept saying she was sorry endlessly without stop. She honestly hated voids because of what she had to bare and Indore. The vast emptiness felt as if it was closing in. She couldn't hear Rebecca over the sound of her own heart thumping. But not just one her second heart was also thumping. She curled into a ball gripping at her own head with her claws. Not caring of the pain. She would do anything to forget the scars hovering over her mind and the clouds hovering above her. At this rate she was going to hyperventilate .

Surgess suddenly felt a wave of calm and ease cascade down her body, causing her body to relax, "just calm down" she heard Rebecca in her mind

She opened her eyes slightly... The sudden calmness felt... Strange... Surgess claws slowly pulled out of her skull leaving marks. Though she remained in a ball. "Why did you bring me here?..." Her voice was slightly cracked from being so upset... Barely able to talk above a whisper.

She opened her eyes slightly... The sudden calmness felt... Strange... Surgess claws slowly pulled out of her skull leaving marks. Though she remained in a ball. "Why did you bring me here?..." Her voice was slightly cracked from being so upset... Barely able to talk above a whisper.

"You needed somewhere safe" she replied

"Well he- uh- I was wearing samurai armor. I think that I snuck in or got in with a disguise." He said.
"... Samurai armor? The same armor of high ranking knights who were devoutly loyal to the daimyo or shogun? The very same ones that were ranked by their hairstyle and if they were seen with short hair would be considered a disgrace? Kinda.... kinda draws attention." He shrugged

"... Samurai armor? The same armor of high ranking knights who were devoutly loyal to the daimyo or shogun? The very same ones that were ranked by their hairstyle and if they were seen with short hair would be considered a disgrace? Kinda.... kinda draws attention." He shrugged
"Look I have no idea what He- or I- or whatever was thinking." Scout said. (I didn't make the vision RCTwolf did)

"You needed somewhere safe" she replied
Surgess eyes faded color slightly. Black seeping from her eye into her skin. Her 'cravings' were getting stronger... And the only one with her medication is gone... Vanished to recover... God knows how long that will be. Surgess face in a matter of seconds went from distressed to blank and emotionless... She lost her emotions. She shifted from her curled up ball position to on her back starring up. She felt... Nothing... She put her hand into her view... She wondered... Maybe? Just maybe? *chomp* she bit her arm and blood dripped down the corner of her mouth... Nothing... No pain...

(I tink dis chat died :3 *a goat creeps into chat* I HAD A FEELING WE COULDA HAD IT *GOAT SCREAM* *face plant* )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back