• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Nio glanced at Rebecca without turning his head. He treated surgess as if she could shatter with the smallest movement like glass. "...what do you know about..." Nio tried to move a little but winced and fell to his side holding surgess close to him. He wasn't minding his wound like he should be. His eyes glistened while lookin at surgess. This could have been her if he hadn't jumped in front of the attack.... Or worse... She could be gone by now. It was a wonder how nio made it this far. His shirt stained with black blood.

"I'm a telepath, I've read through your minds while you attacked me" she replied

Nio glanced at Rebecca shaking slightly from the pain of his wound. Letting his head lay on the ground he closed his eyes. Shadows slowly rises off him as he starts to disappear. His fisical form can't take it anymore so its retreating to recover from the wound. Soon all that lays on the ground is surgess unconscious body.

Nio glanced at Rebecca shaking slightly from the pain of his wound. Letting his head lay on the ground he closed his eyes. Shadows slowly rises off him as he starts to disappear. His fisical form can't take it anymore so its retreating to recover from the wound. Soon all that lays on the ground is surgess unconscious body.

She sighed and picked up Surgess, taking her to a place to recover

While surgess was being carried she slightly opened her eyes glancing at Rebecca... Still too tired she looked for a few seconds before closing her eyes again. Still unaware of what's going on and has no clue her brother faded away to recover. She's practacly alone and if she she were to have another melt down it could be bad (gonna eat dinner brb)

.-. IDK what place I was taken to exactly... But I also don't know if rcticwolf is on so I might make one up)

(Let's just say a space for her to remain safe)
(Okay) surgess opened her eyes... " hell blazing night?" She sat up to the sound of no response. Glancing around and started to freak out "THIS ISNT THE ALLEY!" She fell off the slightly lifted mattress with a thud face planting into the floor. "Ow" she laid there in a strange position her face on the floor her arms up and in front of her also resting on the floor and one leg slightly more bent then the other. She lifted her head but stayed in this position

(Okay) surgess opened her eyes... " hell blazing night?" She sat up to the sound of no response. Glancing around and started to freak out "THIS ISNT THE ALLEY!" She fell off the slightly lifted mattress with a thud face planting into the floor. "Ow" she laid there in a strange position her face on the floor her arms up and in front of her also resting on the floor and one leg slightly more bent then the other. She lifted her head but stayed in this position

"Take it easy child" Rebecca replied

Surgess glanced at Rebecca and decided she would just let her face hit the floor again "ow..." where on earth is nio... Knowing him he probably got himself knocked out... Great did i get kidnapped she silently thought to herself. Being alone right now was bad anough. How would she react if she found out she was gonna be alone for another who knows how long until nio recovered! Her head was throbbing. First the hit against the wall now she was recklessly face planting without thinking of the consequence. Yep... That's her alright. Acting before thinking and planning as she goes along. Though the majority of the time she turns out fine there's still that every now and then when it comes back to haunt her. She finally decided to get up. Stupidly she just jumped to her feet which ultimately made her light headed and dizy she grunted and placed a hand on the wall putting almost all her weight on it.

Surgess glanced at Rebecca and decided she would just let her face hit the floor again "ow..." where on earth is nio... Knowing him he probably got himself knocked out... Great did i get kidnapped she silently thought to herself. Being alone right now was bad anough. How would she react if she found out she was gonna be alone for another who knows how long until nio recovered! Her head was throbbing. First the hit against the wall now she was recklessly face planting without thinking of the consequence. Yep... That's her alright. Acting before thinking and planning as she goes along. Though the majority of the time she turns out fine there's still that every now and then when it comes back to haunt her. She finally decided to get up. Stupidly she just jumped to her feet which ultimately made her light headed and dizy she grunted and placed a hand on the wall putting almost all her weight on it.

"He's fine, and no you aren't kidnapped" Rebecca replied as she watched the girl

She snarled and let go of the wall "hay who do you think yo-" she fell onto her face forgetting she needed the wall "ow..." She snarled under her breath as she just felt like absolute dirt. And she was being clumsy. Giving into the fact that she won't be able to stand for a while she sighed. This whole time its been looking as if everything was spinning right when she woke up till now. Surgess began to make specific hand symbols to the best of her ability. A pentagram forming under her along with 6 more surrounding her. Soul's began to fade through the walls and got sucked into a trap made by The 6 pentagram's. Now they began to glow and so did the pentagram under her. The souls faded. So did the pentagrams she sighed and got up. Her shadow magic had its uses. Especially when it was feeding time. Since nio wasn't here she didn't have her pills to controle her cravings. So she resorted to the next best thing... Taking wondering souls of the deceased... Better then taking the souls of the living.... Though the living tasted better then the scraps she's been thrown. If she were to stop satisfying her cravings... Well... The fact that she doesn't really have a soul and instead a soul trapper would surely be noticeable. She wouldn't understand emotions and she still kinda doesn't. After all... Her emotions are based on the emotions she consumes. Or the emotions of those who are in a mile radius of her.

She snarled and let go of the wall "hay who do you think yo-" she fell onto her face forgetting she needed the wall "ow..." She snarled under her breath as she just felt like absolute dirt. And she was being clumsy. Giving into the fact that she won't be able to stand for a while she sighed. This whole time its been looking as if everything was spinning right when she woke up till now. Surgess began to make specific hand symbols to the best of her ability. A pentagram forming under her along with 6 more surrounding her. Soul's began to fade through the walls and got sucked into a trap made by The 6 pentagram's. Now they began to glow and so did the pentagram under her. The souls faded. So did the pentagrams she sighed and got up. Her shadow magic had its uses. Especially when it was feeding time. Since nio wasn't here she didn't have her pills to controle her cravings. So she resorted to the next best thing... Taking wondering souls of the deceased... Better then taking the souls of the living.... Though the living tasted better then the scraps she's been thrown. If she were to stop satisfying her cravings... Well... The fact that she doesn't really have a soul and instead a soul trapper would surely be noticeable. She wouldn't understand emotions and she still kinda doesn't. After all... Her emotions are based on the emotions she consumes. Or the emotions of those who are in a mile radius of her.

Unfortunately there was nothing around her, just the room she was currently in which floated in a void

Surgess glanced around her eyes widening. This was just like what her creator was capable of. Voids... Dark... Vast.. Silent... Alone. He often did this as a punishment and would leave her in a void for days. Panicking she curled into a ball placing both her hands over her ears shaking. She was mumbling something under her breath repeatedly. Barely loud anough to hear "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" tears filled her eyes.

Surgess glanced around her eyes widening. This was just like what her creator was capable of. Voids... Dark... Vast.. Silent... Alone. He often did this as a punishment and would leave her in a void for days. Panicking she curled into a ball placing both her hands over her ears shaking. She was mumbling something under her breath repeatedly. Barely loud anough to hear "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" tears filled her eyes.

"Hey your safe, no need to freak out" Rebecca replied

"Hey your safe, no need to freak out" Rebecca replied
Surgess shook her head and closed her eyes tight... She kept saying she was sorry endlessly without stop. She honestly hated voids because of what she had to bare and Indore. The vast emptiness felt as if it was closing in. She couldn't hear Rebecca over the sound of her own heart thumping. But not just one her second heart was also thumping. She curled into a ball gripping at her own head with her claws. Not caring of the pain. She would do anything to forget the scars hovering over her mind and the clouds hovering above her. At this rate she was going to hyperventilate .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back