• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Folter starts to softly hums to herself as she walks to the mainframe room the blue butterfly starts to dance in the air to her humming.

Cecilia was going through the computer system, stealing all the information that's was stored there

Cecilia was going through the computer system, stealing all the information that's was stored there
Folter soon spots Cecilia as she steals the information stored in there as Folter realizes what she doing. Folter soon walks up behind Cecilia "Excuse me miss? What are you doing?" She said as she pretends to act like a child.

Folter soon spots Cecilia as she steals the information stored in there as Folter realizes what she doing. Folter soon walks up behind Cecilia "Excuse me miss? What are you doing?" She said as she pretends to act like a child.

"None of your business kid, now beat it" she replied as she was still going through the mainframe

"None of your business kid, now beat it" she replied as she was still going through the mainframe
Cecilia soon feels something close to her neck as Folter's voice soon sounds serious "Oh really now...Then why are stealing this mainframe's files." she said as she now holding her scythe with the scythe blade close to Cecilia's neck.

Cecilia soon feels something close to her neck as Folter's voice soon sounds serious "Oh really now...Then why are stealing this mainframe's files." she said as she now holding her scythe with the scythe blade close to Cecilia's neck.

Cecilia sighed "do you always treat heros like this?" She asked

"No. But I do know that you aren't a hero. Plus why would a hero steal from their own headquarters..." She said.

"And how do you know I'm stealing anything? The computer is acting all on its own" she replied and turned to look at Folter with her hands visible "I'm not touching it" she added

"And how do you know I'm stealing anything? The computer is acting all on its own" she replied and turned to look at Folter with her hands visible "I'm not touching it" she added
"Really now. I can make a couple guesses." She said as she looks at the mainframe to see anything connected to it either by Flashdrives or a connection to another device either by physical or wifi.

"Really now. I can make a couple guesses." She said as she looks at the mainframe to see anything connected to it either by Flashdrives or a connection to another device either by physical or wifi.

There was nothing visible, all she could see was the computer running on its own

Pilot Adam Johnson

Adam looked up to YU's blue single eye as the Titan said something about Adam's health. "Nah, YU I'm good, Besides, I don't think we have any currency to-" Adam started but the floor of the warehouse began to crack. The floor collapsed and the pilot fell into the level below. The noise could be heard for at least a mile or two around.
Adam woke up with his left leg under a heavy broken off slab of cracked concrete. "YU? YU Are you there?" The pilot called as he used his strength to lift the concrete, Which he was able to lift, but dropped back onto his leg. "AGHHH! FUCK!" The pilot shouted in pain as a metal arm and hand lifted the concrete up and picked up the pilot. "You're ankle is shattered, Pilot." YU said as Adam heaved himself into the Pilot's cockpit.
Adam grabbed the Med-Kit and stuck himself with a very powerful painkiller and healing solution, Only the Pilots of titans could use it, As It was very lethal to normal humans. "Find...Us the nearest hospital..." The pilot groaned as he floated on a sea or swirls and rainbows.

(Well there apparently is a pilot stealing car batteries with his titan, someone is stealing the database in the hero HQ, and Scout and Selkie are still in their base, so nothing really)
(Stealing what with his what? Okay well none of my heroes are in the database anymore anyway and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Scout and Selki)

(Well there apparently is a pilot stealing car batteries with his titan, someone is stealing the database in the hero HQ, and Scout and Selkie are still in their base, so nothing really)
Not stealing, Also, They are on the way to a hospital...))

(Stealing what with his what? Okay well none of my heroes are in the database anymore anyway and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Scout and Selki)

(Maybe a fight with some Yakuza?) (Also I intend for scout and selkies relationship to get much deeper later on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back