• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Why would I disappear?" She asked

(Is she pregognitive?)
"Because bad people would like to take away those who they care about..." She said while the butterfly flaps around, oddly enough the butterfly seemed to emit a mix of Demonic and heavy amount of negative energy.

(Nah. Just something from the future. )

Last edited:
"Because bad people would like to take away those who they care about..." She said while the butterfly flaps around, oddly enough the butterfly seemed to emit a mix of Demonic and heavy amount of negative energy.

(Nah. Just something from the future. )

"I'm sure I won't just disappear on you" she smiled and hugged her

Eclipse looked around "I've never encountered a demonic butterfly" she replied
Folter pointed at the butterfly "Oddly enough this one is mixed with Negative energy...which is weird." She said as the butterfly starts to gracefully flies up to Eclipse.

Folter pointed at the butterfly "Oddly enough this one is mixed with Negative energy...which is weird." She said as the butterfly starts to gracefully flies up to Eclipse.

"Really? I can only sense it's demonic energy" she replied

"Really? I can only sense it's demonic energy" she replied
"Huh..." Folter said as the butterfly soon lands on Eclipse. The butterfly soon disappears as Eclipse soon sees a Woman looking at her with lifeless eyes staring at her as demonic butterflies fly around her with a separate large pair of arms that's wrapped with thick black metal vines that seems similar to Folter's Plants but producing red like flowers onto them. Upon inspecting the surroundings it seemed like the same arcade but the golem isn't at the front anymore and new arcade games having to replace some of the games.
wong-ami.png

Last edited:
"Huh..." Folter said as the butterfly soon lands on Eclipse. The butterfly soon disappears as Eclipse soon sees a Woman looking at her with lifeless eyes staring at her as demonic butterflies fly around her with a separate large pair of arms that's wrapped with thick black metal vines that seems similar to Folter's Plants but producing red like flowers onto them. Upon inspecting the surroundings it seemed like the same arcade but the golem isn't at the front anymore and new arcade games having to replace some of the games.
View attachment 798139

Eclipse blinked with surprise "uh... What????"

Eclipse blinked with surprise "uh... What????"
All the screens in the arcade soon changed to a image of a grinning rabbit with a blue eye as a voice is heard "Mistress Folter! There you are! I was wondering where you went." The Rabbit said as it snickers as the woman looked at the Rabbit Image before looking at where Eclipse is one more time.

All the screens in the arcade soon changed to a image of a grinning rabbit with a blue eye as a voice is heard "Mistress Folter! There you are! I was wondering where you went." The Rabbit said as it snickers as the woman looked at the Rabbit Image before looking at where Eclipse is one more time.

Eclipse was utturely confused

Eclipse was utturely confused
The woman soon spoke "I...I was visiting a place that my mother took me to long ago..." She said as the Rabbit voice is heard again "Ah your mother... Well someday we'll find out where or what happen to her at somepoint. But we have a Tea party planned." The voice said as the woman sighed "Alright..." She said as she starts to walk to the exit but turns around one more time. She then holds out her hand as a butterfly soon appears but she also groans in pain from manifesting the butterfly.

The woman soon spoke "I...I was visiting a place that my mother took me to long ago..." She said as the Rabbit voice is heard again "Ah your mother... Well someday we'll find out where or what happen to her at somepoint. But we have a Tea party planned." The voice said as the woman sighed "Alright..." She said as she starts to walk to the exit but turns around one more time. She then holds out her hand as a butterfly soon appears but she also groans in pain from manifesting the butterfly.

Eclipse just watched the event play out

"Yeah on the phone" she said
He opened a portal to the coordinates The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(I'm about to have a fucking stress induced heart attack.
giphy.gif
nothing but FUCKING WORK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back