• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

One of the sages soon arrives and takes a knee. "Have you called to request more mental relaxers, my queen?"

Bassette shakes her head. "Not yet, Elder Sage. These two have questions for you."

The sage looks at them. He was an old man, but did not look like it. "Ah, yes. How may I help you?"

Tyson shows him the leaf. "A bunch of these symbols are littered across the garden in Desaphiko's Royal Palace. We heard you and other sages make them here and distribute them to the other kingdoms."

"That is correct, but I assure you we create these without malicious intent." The Elder Sage replied.
"Then do you have any ideas why there would be so many in one place " she asked.

"Then do you have any ideas why there would be so many in one place " she asked.
The Elder Sage thought about it for a moment. "Hmmmmm......my best guess is that it was used blanket the garden with the relaxer. If enough of them were spread apart, then the area could be affected without any side effects taking effect when someone goes in."

"Interesting." Tyson said. "That would explain why we felt relaxed when we were there, but we didn't feel any of the side effects because there were never more than five close enough to use to affect us that way. Actually. That might've been what happened. I'm pretty sure of it. How many people know about this?"

"It's a complicated process that takes knowledge, planning, and precision. Just about anyone can learn about it, but not many would be able to pull it off successfully." He answered.

The Elder Sage thought about it for a moment. "Hmmmmm......my best guess is that it was used blanket the garden with the relaxer. If enough of them were spread apart, then the area could be affected without any side effects taking effect when someone goes in."

"Interesting." Tyson said. "That would explain why we felt relaxed when we were there, but we didn't feel any of the side effects because there were never more than five close enough to use to affect us that way. Actually. That might've been what happened. I'm pretty sure of it. How many people know about this?"

"It's a complicated process that takes knowledge, planning, and precision. Just about anyone can learn about it, but not many would be able to pull it off successfully." He answered.
"Do you know anyone that could? Besides yourself if you know how to?" She asked

"Do you know anyone that could? Besides yourself if you know how to?" She asked
"Someone with a lot of skill and patience." He answered.

"Like an assassin?" Tyson asks.

"Yes. I suppose an assassin with the knowledge of the relaxers could do so." The Elder Sage said.

Tyson nods. "Alright. One other thing. That robe. It's supposed to protect you from its effects. How does one obtain such a robe?"

"Well, these are specially made. Very few people have these. Only the sages and royal families have them." The elder answered.

"Really? How many do the royal families have?" Tyson wondered.

"Each kingdom was given one." The sage said.

Tyson looks at Bassette. "Do you mind binging yours?"

Bassette nods and walks off to get her robe.

"Someone with a lot of skill and patience." He answered.

"Like an assassin?" Tyson asks.

"Yes. I suppose an assassin with the knowledge of the relaxers could do so." The Elder Sage said.

Tyson nods. "Alright. One other thing. That robe. It's supposed to protect you from its effects. How does one obtain such a robe?"

"Well, these are specially made. Very few people have these. Only the sages and royal families have them." The elder answered.

"Really? How many do the royal families have?" Tyson wondered.

"Each kingdom was given one." The sage said.

Tyson looks at Bassette. "Do you mind binging yours?"

Bassette nods and walks off to get her robe.
Hunter was thinking as Bassette went to get the robe. "Hmm "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back