• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(That's what bruising is, its internal bleeding caused by broken blood vessels, you seriously didnt know that?)

(Well jeez, never thought it was a big deal to know)

Peter kept his promise and sat by her during the operation. Strange having years of prior experience was did a much better job at removing the implants than Mainframe as was able to remove them without hurting her. He finished stitching her and wrapped her temples in cloth. "Wake." He said.

Vera slowly stirred, her hands instantly tightening on whatever was near them. "The fuck?"

(You should probably see a doctor. I remember seeing that random bruises is a symptom of Leukemia.)

(Nah I'm fine.)

Vera slowly stirred, her hands instantly tightening on whatever was near them. "The fuck?"

(Nah I'm fine.)
"Hey hey hey." Peter said. "It's me. Just me." He said. "The Docs in the shower." He said. "I told you I'd stay with you." He said.

(Nah I'm fine.)

(Well for me it was thought back in elementary school, so I dont know)

He kissed her on the cheek. "Seriously, don't worry about it." He said. "Anyways I gotta take a shower." He said.

"A shower doesn't sound too bad of an idea. You can go first though, I'm going to... Sit here I guess." She said. A warm shower would be awesome. Or maybe a bath, that sounded a lot more relaxing.

"A shower doesn't sound too bad of an idea. You can go first though, I'm going to... Sit here I guess." She said. A warm shower would be awesome. Or maybe a bath, that sounded a lot more relaxing.
Peter got into the shower and turned on the water.

Peter got into the shower and turned on the water.

Vera got a mischievous idea, but decided not to act on it. Probably would have just been more awkward than funny. So she just kind of sat there, pulling her cloak around her and huddling up in that.

Vera got a mischievous idea, but decided not to act on it. Probably would have just been more awkward than funny. So she just kind of sat there, pulling her cloak around her and huddling up in that.
After about 20 minutes the water shot off. Peter opened the door a towel wrapped around his bottom half but he was shirtless.

He pulled out his bow and fired one of his trick arrows. When it hit Dusk it shocks her.
Dusk soon pulled the electricity before she soon retaliate as she drops Apollo as she soon reappears right behind him "You don't learn do you...I absorb all energy base..." she said as she sheath her blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back