• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"alrighty. Thank you." Cassandra said as she heads down the stairs to the living room as she thinks to herself "Hope the bed will be big enough." she thinks to herself.
Makoto was sitting on the couch when he saw Cassandra "Hmmm? Who are you?"

"A friend huh? Well good to know. Im Makoto Takanuchi. Please make yourself comfortable." He said as he sipped his tea
(Oh was gonna redo the post. Oh well)
Cassandra sat down on the couch and took a good amount space on the couch due to how big she was "I am Cassandra. And nice to meet you Makoto." she said as then she sipped from glass of water.

(Oh was gonna redo the post. Oh well)
Cassandra sat down on the couch and took a good amount space on the couch due to how big she was "I am Cassandra. And nice to meet you Makoto." she said as then she sipped from glass of water.
"Cassandra... Cute name." He said as he leaned back in the couch "If the bed is too small, I can make a few phone calls to have it adjusted." (How big is she?)

"Cassandra... Cute name." He said as he leaned back in the couch "If the bed is too small, I can make a few phone calls to have it adjusted." (How big is she?)
(*Sweats* Big as a brown bear...)
"Thank you. And I might need it to be adjusted." Cassandra said.

"It will be done." he said "Want to watch something on the TV?" The TV was GIGANTIC
"Thank you again, and sure...Never really watched tv a lot while on my travels. Hm guess humanity had the idea to make tvs larger as time progressed." Cassandra said.

"Thank you again, and sure...Never really watched tv a lot while on my travels. Hm guess humanity had the idea to make tvs larger as time progressed." Cassandra said.
"Oh no, this is custom order... So... I assume you're not a demon?" He said

“There ya go!” Lucky plops down a badge with the broken mirror shard in the center, “the shade badge! Pop this thing on and sunlight won’t touch ya, the only thing is, there’s nothing that can power it long enough to matter, so it’s solar powered, which means you’ll have to wear it on top of your clothes, but I assume that’s not a problem.” Shadow Stalker picks it up and examines it, “how do I know it works?”
Lucky responds “Only one way to find out.”
Shadow Stalker sticks it on the collar of his shirt, a green light envelopes around him and disappears instantly. He walks over to the door, and opens it a crack, letting in enough light to hurt him without killing him, and he felt nothing, no pain. “Ahahahaha,” he opens the door all the way, the sunlight hitting him in full, and nothing happens, he’s completely fine. He closes the door, then pulls out $1,000,000 accumulated from his years of looting his victims. “You sir, have earned this!”
“Thank ya kindly! It’s been a pleasure mister uh...?”
“You may call me whatever you like, it matters not.”
“Okay Freak, have a nice life!”
“Hmhmhmhm, you as well Lucky.”
And he leaves with his new prize, without opening his umbrella.

Jackson walked around the city looking for something to do. Incredibly board. He saw a few firtruicks go past towards a column of smoke and he followed. An apartment building was on fire

Peter waited his turn for the shower. He set up a meeting with several business that might cater the wedding.
Peter got a text "If you need anything for the wedding... please let me know. You have always been my friend." It was from Makoto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back