• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He led her to a table. "I'll fix this." He said hugging her. "I promise."

"One moment." Jeremy said. He took out his gun. "Plug his ears." He told Diana. Then he shot Wolfe in the back. He got in real close. "Listen here and listen good. If you want to come after me, or Diana fine. We've been fighting you long enough. That's what we chose. But as of today my son is off limits." He said. "Do this again and I'll forget that I promised to stop killing people." He walked over to Diana. "Let's go."
Nyx nods and barks.

Diana had used her nanites to plug Ryder's ears. Wolfe laughed as he was bleeding "we'll see what happens." Diana took Jeremy's hand. She teleported them to the mercs base, it was the safest place she could think of right now. She also unplugged Ryder's ears.

"She's still playing hard to get. Oh well. She'll come around. They always do. No one can resist my bold charm." Dak says as he waits for the signal to drive off. He grabs what looks to be an energy drink and chugs it. "Oh yeah! I'm ready to rock now!"
"Let's do this." She said. She wondered what Tyson was doing. Was he okay? Was Eric okay too. She didn't want to risk them getting hurt.

Nyx nods and barks.

Diana had used her nanites to plug Ryder's ears. Wolfe laughed as he was bleeding "we'll see what happens." Diana took Jeremy's hand. She teleported them to the mercs base, it was the safest place she could think of right now. She also unplugged Ryder's ears.
"I need to take a blood sample." He said getting a syringe. "I promise this won't hurt a bit." He was careful and it didn't.

Scout walked out. "Hey." He said. He eyes widened when he saw Ryder. "He's okay!"

"I need to take a blood sample." He said getting a syringe. "I promise this won't hurt a bit." He was careful and it didn't.

Scout walked out. "Hey." He said. He eyes widened when he saw Ryder. "He's okay!"
Nyx just sat waiting.

"Yeah he is" Diana smiled and set Ryder down. "Ryder we need to talk about Doctor Wolfe."

Nyx just sat waiting.

"Yeah he is" Diana smiled and set Ryder down. "Ryder we need to talk about Doctor Wolfe."
He began working on a cure. "Lucky Wolfe rushed the job." He said pulling a syringe filled with blue liquid. He injected it into her and she started transforming back. When back to normal he handed her a towel.

"Why?" He asked tilting his head. "He's a bad person." Jeremy said. Ryder ignored him. Jeremy just sighed. "I give up!" Jeremy said walking off. "He hates me my own son hates me."

He began working on a cure. "Lucky Wolfe rushed the job." He said pulling a syringe filled with blue liquid. He injected it into her and she started transforming back. When back to normal he handed her a towel.

"Why?" He asked tilting his head. "He's a bad person." Jeremy said. Ryder ignored him. Jeremy just sighed. "I give up!" Jeremy said walking off. "He hates me my own son hates me."
Nyx wrapped herself in the towel. "Thank you..."

"Ryder, Wolfe is a bad person" Diana said. She sighs seeing him react to Jeremy.

"Let's do this." She said. She wondered what Tyson was doing. Was he okay? Was Eric okay too. She didn't want to risk them getting hurt.
About 15 minutes later, Dak receives the signal to go and he drives back to the hotel. Investigators are on the scene and the hotel owner is outside talking to one of the detectives. Dak points at the owner. "See that guy over there? That's the owner."

Meanwhile, Tyson is doing research on both Gerald's case and on what his sources can find out about him. As he gets close to a breakthrough, he gets the feeling that he's being watched.

He hugged her tightly.

"He was nice to me."
Nyx hugged him back. She lets go and walks into a shadow, she comes out in jeans and a black t-shirt. She sits down in a chair.

"He just wants to use you to get to us.." Diana said. "Ryder we were so worried about you. " She looked at scout. "Oh scout I'm glad your back"

About 15 minutes later, Dak receives the signal to go and he drives back to the hotel. Investigators are on the scene and the hotel owner is outside talking to one of the detectives. Dak points at the owner. "See that guy over there? That's the owner."

Meanwhile, Tyson is doing research on both Gerald's case and on what his sources can find out about him. As he gets close to a breakthrough, he gets the feeling that he's being watched.
"Yeah I see him." She nods.

Hunter's dad was still watching the buffet.

Nyx hugged him back. She lets go and walks into a shadow, she comes out in jeans and a black t-shirt. She sits down in a chair.

"He just wants to use you to get to us.." Diana said. "Ryder we were so worried about you. " She looked at scout. "Oh scout I'm glad your back"
Peater was working on a new plan. To murder Wolfe

"Yo. Not important right now." He said. "What's important is that that little guy is okay." He said.

"Yeah I see him." She nods.

Hunter's dad was still watching the buffet.
After getting informed of the situation, the owner shakes his head and walks off to his car to smoke a cigarette.

Monitor arrives at the buffet and enters it. A few minutes later, it comes outside with Gerald and they sit at one of the tables.

Peater was working on a new plan. To murder Wolfe

"Yo. Not important right now." He said. "What's important is that that little guy is okay." He said.
nyx closed her eyes trying to relax.

She nods looking at Ryder seeing that he was okay, no scrapes or bruises. "Ryder how can I get you to like your daddy and not like Wolfe.." she was trying to decide if she was going to tell him how she knew Wolfe and about what she was.

She nods looking at Ryder seeing that he was okay, no scrapes or bruises. "Ryder how can I get you to like your daddy and not like Wolfe.." she was trying to decide if she was going to tell him how she knew Wolfe and about what she was.
"Kid looked at me." Scout said. Ryder looked at him. "You wanna know why you should like your Daddy? Because your dad's not the bad person who hurt people for money. That was me." He said. "Uncle Scout is the bad guy. Not your dad."

After getting informed of the situation, the owner shakes his head and walks off to his car to smoke a cigarette.

Monitor arrives at the buffet and enters it. A few minutes later, it comes outside with Gerald and they sit at one of the tables.
Hunter grabs her gear. "I'll make this fast." She tells Dak. She silently heads to the owner.

Neil takes out his gun, seeing Gerald. He aims it at him.

"Kid looked at me." Scout said. Ryder looked at him. "You wanna know why you should like your Daddy? Because your dad's not the bad person who hurt people for money. That was me." He said. "Uncle Scout is the bad guy. Not your dad."
"But uncle scout is trying to be better" she said

He sat down looking thoughtful.

"My kid hates me is all." He said.
Diana made him a few toys with her nanites. She walked over to scout. "Thank you for saying that."

"Well welcome to the club" Venus smiled. "But he's still young, he'll like you."

Diana made him a few toys with her nanites. She walked over to scout. "Thank you for saying that."

"Well welcome to the club" Venus smiled. "But he's still young, he'll like you."
"Hey Jeremy and I look the same but we're not. It ain't fair that he get blamed for my actions. Even if I'm the clone the part of his personality that still does Merc work." Scout said.

"I hope so." He said.

"Hey Jeremy and I look the same but we're not. It ain't fair that he get blamed for my actions. Even if I'm the clone the part of his personality that still does Merc work." Scout said.

"I hope so." He said.
"Still I appreciate it." She hugs him

Venus nods. "Like I said he's young kids do and say stuff that they don't mean alot at thier age"

He returned the hug.

"I know." He said. "I'm sure Mads will come around someday."
Diana smiled. "I'm so glad Ryder is alright, if Wolfe had done anything to him.." she looks at Ryder, making sure he wasn't going to run off.

"Maybe I've done alot to cause her to hate me. Some I regret, others I don't. We will see what happens, I haven't spoke with her in months" she said.

Hunter grabs her gear. "I'll make this fast." She tells Dak. She silently heads to the owner.

Neil takes out his gun, seeing Gerald. He aims it at him.
"Have fun!" He yells.

The owner is sitting in his car with the driver's window down while he smokes.

Monitor's eyes light up. A few seconds later, Gerald looks in Neil's direction and waves.

"....That could work. That could actually work." Tyson says as he starts coming up with a game plan. Suddenly, Akane phases through the door in her spirit form. Tyson looks and sees the Hellbow with an arrow aimed at him. "Don't you know how to knock?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back