• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm sorry Zadock." Jace said.
"Zadock I'm sorry about your lab. I'm upset too. My lab got destroyed too. Calm down." She said
"Yeah everyone's sorry, it's not about the lab it's about what it represents I'm not going to calm down until I find and take down the enemies I released into the world two mages and a warrior." Zadock turned to leave feeling angry hurt and alone.

"Yeah everyone's sorry, it's not about the lab it's about what it represents I'm not going to calm down until I find and take down the enemies I released into the world two mages and a warrior." Zadock turned to leave feeling angry hurt and alone.
Allyson sighed. "Do you want help?"

"So that way will bring us to Ryder?" Diana asked.
"Yes it will take you to your brat. Take him and go. I wanna word with Wolfe." He said. "Not gonna happen." Jeremy said. "Wolfe is mine." "No he's really not. He took my girlfriend-" "And be took MY son!" Jeremy shouted. "So you better stay out of my way. Because if I have to fight both you... I will not hesitate to blow your goddam head off."

"Yes it will take you to your brat. Take him and go. I wanna word with Wolfe." He said. "Not gonna happen." Jeremy said. "Wolfe is mine." "No he's really not. He took my girlfriend-" "And be took MY son!" Jeremy shouted. "So you better stay out of my way. Because if I have to fight both you... I will not hesitate to blow your goddam head off."
"Fighting over who gets Wolfe will get us no where! " Diana shouted. "I've dealt with Wolfe all my life both him and his father! Let's just focus on getting our loved ones back."

"Fighting over who gets Wolfe will get us no where! " Diana shouted. "I've dealt with Wolfe all my life both him and his father! Let's just focus on getting our loved ones back."
They stopped arguing. "Sorry." Jeremy said. "Whatever." Peater stepped into the shadows leading them all to Wolfe. Ryder was playing with Nyx in her wolf form. Playing fetch.

They stopped arguing. "Sorry." Jeremy said. "Whatever." Peater stepped into the shadows leading them all to Wolfe. Ryder was playing with Nyx in her wolf form. Playing fetch.
"Ah look who showed up." Wolfe said with a smirk. "Guess my friends couldn't take you.". Diana looked at Ryder and knelt down. "Ryder come to mommy" Wolfe frowned. "Not happening." He looked at the black wolf. "Nyx attack." Nyx growled at the three of them taking her attention off the game of fetch and pouncing onto Diana.

"Ah look who showed up." Wolfe said with a smirk. "Guess my friends couldn't take you.". Diana looked at Ryder and knelt down. "Ryder come to mommy" Wolfe frowned. "Not happening." He looked at the black wolf. "Nyx attack." Nyx growled at the three of them taking her attention off the game of fetch and pouncing onto Diana.
Peater grabbed her. "Nyx. Come on!" He yelled. "It's me!" Ryder looked confused but started crawling towards Diana.

Peater grabbed her. "Nyx. Come on!" He yelled. "It's me!" Ryder looked confused but started crawling towards Diana.
Nyx growled and started scratching him up. Diana picks him up and hugging him tightly. "You should never have run off. Wolfe looks at Jeremy. "I still remember when you killed me."

Nyx growled and started scratching him up. Diana picks him up and hugging him tightly. "You should never have run off. Wolfe looks at Jeremy. "I still remember when you killed me."
"Yeah well guess what?" He was suddenly infront Wolfe punching him. "I'm about to do it again!" Peater kept holding onto her. "Nyx You gotta be in there!" He yelled. "Come on you remember me!"

"Yeah well guess what?" He was suddenly infront Wolfe punching him. "I'm about to do it again!" Peater kept holding onto her. "Nyx You gotta be in there!" He yelled. "Come on you remember me!"
"And I'll just come back. Question do you think I'm the real Wolfe? Or a clone? I been upgrading the formulas for awhile now." He said with a smile taking the hit. "See Ryder your dad is beating me up. Don't you want to help your friend?" Nyx kept trying to get free of Peater's grasp.

"And I'll just come back. Question do you think I'm the real Wolfe? Or a clone? I been upgrading the formulas for awhile now." He said with a smile taking the hit. "See Ryder your dad is beating me up. Don't you want to help your friend?" Nyx kept trying to get free of Peater's grasp.
Ryder began shaking. He made a stone in his hand and threw it at Jeremy. It hit him in the back of the head knocking him out. "Bad Dad!" Peater's mask retracted. "Nyx.... Come on please..."

Ryder began shaking. He made a stone in his hand and threw it at Jeremy. It hit him in the back of the head knocking him out. "Bad Dad!" Peater's mask retracted. "Nyx.... Come on please..."
The black wolf whimpered. Diana frowned. "Ryder that's bad." Wolfe smiled. "Ryder come here."

"But daddy was beating up Wolfe doctor." He said. "Nyx. It's me. Come with me and I can fix this. I promise." Peater said.
"He's a bad man." Diana said. Wolfe walked closer to them. "She's lying Ryder. Now why don't you come with me. Oh no that man is taking your puppy, Ryder why don't you stop him." Nyx had calmed down.

"He's a bad man." Diana said. Wolfe walked closer to them. "She's lying Ryder. Now why don't you come with me. Oh no that man is taking your puppy, Ryder why don't you stop him." Nyx had calmed down.
Ryder looked around presented with so many choices rather than do anything the toddler just started crying. Wolfe felt a hand grasp his shoulder. "You made my kid cry." Jeremy said darkly. He had only blacked out for a few seconds. Peater led her to the shadows leaving Jeremy and Diana to fend for themselves.

Ryder looked around presented with so many choices rather than do anything the toddler just started crying. Wolfe felt a hand grasp his shoulder. "You made my kid cry." Jeremy said darkly. He had only blacked out for a few seconds. Peater led her to the shadows leaving Jeremy and Diana to fend for themselves.
Wolf nyx whimpered.

Wolfe shook his head . " I wish those skeletons could have taken care of you earlier.". Diana hugs Ryder. "Hey it's ok...Jeremy let's leave I'll teleport us out of here."

Wolf nyx whimpered.

Wolfe shook his head . " I wish those skeletons could have taken care of you earlier.". Diana hugs Ryder. "Hey it's ok...Jeremy let's leave I'll teleport us out of here."
He led her to a table. "I'll fix this." He said hugging her. "I promise."

"One moment." Jeremy said. He took out his gun. "Plug his ears." He told Diana. Then he shot Wolfe in the back. He got in real close. "Listen here and listen good. If you want to come after me, or Diana fine. We've been fighting you long enough. That's what we chose. But as of today my son is off limits." He said. "Do this again and I'll forget that I promised to stop killing people." He walked over to Diana. "Let's go."

Hunter didn't say anything.
"She's still playing hard to get. Oh well. She'll come around. They always do. No one can resist my bold charm." Dak says as he waits for the signal to drive off. He grabs what looks to be an energy drink and chugs it. "Oh yeah! I'm ready to rock now!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back