• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The council was desperately trying to fend off this lich invasion. Jace was doing his best to protect people. "Damn idiots. I warned them to attack before and after they kicked me out." He muttered.
Jace could tell which undead were on his side and which weren't because the good ones had green eyes and the others had red eyes. Suddenly the sky tore open and Zadock walked out holding a hand towards the leaders of the council saying "arise." Immediately his aura spawned ghosts of people they had lost or killed all trying to grab them and hold them whole Zadock began to use the recently dead to make undead that would fly towards the council.

Jace could tell which undead were on his side and which weren't because the good ones had green eyes and the others had red eyes. Suddenly the sky tore open and Zadock walked out holding a hand towards the leaders of the council saying "arise." Immediately his aura spawned ghosts of people they had lost or killed all trying to grab them and hold them whole Zadock began to use the recently dead to make undead that would fly towards the council.
Jace kept.protectinc Innocents. Zadock knew what he was doing Jace was sure of it. The council members tried to shield themselves.

Bram looked at her ring with curiosity "well I don't know what you plan to do with that but I only have one more chance to save us if nothing else happens."
"I haven't gotten much practice yet with this. " she says the oath and the silver suit appears on her. She remembered how Peter used his ring. And used it to make a large hand to grab the lichs

"yeah that's me" she said
"Well it's a pleasure to meet ya and watch ya murdering skills at work!" He said as they pull up to the mansion. "By the way, the GM told me we're heading back in a little while so you can kidnap the hotel owner. So if you need anything to help you with that, now's your chance."

"Nyx! Give her back to me RIGHT NOW!" He ran at Fell and went to punch him but missed.

He walked up to her holding his out to pet her.
"they have nyx too?" She said. She made a blaster thinking it might do better than a gun.

Wolf nyx let him pet her.

Jace kept.protectinc Innocents. Zadock knew what he was doing Jace was sure of it. The council members tried to shield themselves.
The shields would hold the ghosts at Bay and the undead but they force they exerted on the shields let the council know it wouldn't hold for long. Three Lichs under Zadocks control formed a triangle and prevented the council from teleporting away. "you were warned not to attack this house and yet here we are." The evil Lichs had fled by now.

"I haven't gotten much practice yet with this. " she says the oath and the silver suit appears on her. She remembered how Peter used his ring. And used it to make a large hand to grab the lichs
The three of them switched position with other undead and they looked at her saying "we will come back for the ring and for the lives of all humans." Then they teleported away. Now Allyson could see zadock was on the scene and pissed.

The shields would hold the ghosts at Bay and the undead but they force they exerted on the shields let the council know it wouldn't hold for long. Three Lichs under Zadocks control formed a triangle and prevented the council from teleporting away. "you were warned not to attack this house and yet here we are." The evil Lichs had fled by now.
Jace looked at Zadock. "Dammit. This is my fault." He muttered. "Yes it is!" One of them said quickly. "If he were a better leader he could have stopped us."

"Well it's a pleasure to meet ya and watch ya murdering skills at work!" He said as they pull up to the mansion. "By the way, the GM told me we're heading back in a little while so you can kidnap the hotel owner. So if you need anything to help you with that, now's your chance."
"just some chloroform and a rag will work " she answered

The three of them switched position with other undead and they looked at her saying "we will come back for the ring and for the lives of all humans." Then they teleported away. Now Allyson could see zadock was on the scene and pissed.
"That won't happen. Zadock!" Allyson shouted

Jace looked at Zadock. "Dammit. This is my fault." He muttered. "Yes it is!" One of them said quickly. "If he were a better leader he could have stopped us."
Zadock frowned " I was going to send you to hell for what you did but blaming it on Jace that deserves a new sentence." Zadock had a lich of his appear behind the council members and then blast them with a concentrated beam holding it as long as needed to break their shields. Once they were in they would have their souls ripped from their bodies and bound to rings. As soon as they were dealt with Zadock landed near Jace and said "what happened?" His tone wasn't the normal impassive one it was cold and harsh causing his aura to flicker visibly around him also making ghosts visible and allowing Jace to hear the tortured screams of the council members.

"why were the lich attacking.." she said confused by his tone of voice.
"I don't know maybe because my lab was attacked and destroyed while sensitive work pertaining to souls was being done! Perhaps because some of the souls I subjugated broke free! All of this because a group of idiots couldn't stay away and now I don't even have my mentor here to help me!" Zadock stomped the ground in frustration causing it to crack.

Zadock frowned " I was going to send you to hell for what you did but blaming it on Jace that deserves a new sentence." Zadock had a lich of his appear behind the council members and then blast them with a concentrated beam holding it as long as needed to break their shields. Once they were in they would have their souls ripped from their bodies and bound to rings. As soon as they were dealt with Zadock landed near Jace and said "what happened?" His tone wasn't the normal impassive one it was cold and harsh causing his aura to flicker visibly around him also making ghosts visible and allowing Jace to hear the tortured screams of the council members.
"Yep not a fan of that. But thanks." Jace said. "They conspired against me." He said. "They just walked in and attacked. If Diana didn't heal me I probably wouldn't have survived."

"Yep not a fan of that. But thanks." Jace said. "They conspired against me." He said. "They just walked in and attacked. If Diana didn't heal me I probably wouldn't have survived."
Zadock turned to him after his rant at Allyson and said "perfect well for their incompetence they're getting tortured and put in nonhuman hosts to be tormented that way too. Can't count on anything around here." He sighed and turned to leave as his undead formed around him.

"just some chloroform and a rag will work " she answered
"You got it!" Dak says. Isabella walks up to the limo and Dak yells out at her. "She wants chloroform and a rag! Chop chop! She's got a dude to kidnap!"

Isabella rolls her eyes at him. "Yes, yes. I understand." She turns around and runs inside, quickly retrieving the items and then returning outside.

Zadock turned to him after his rant at Allyson and said "perfect well for their incompetence they're getting tortured and put in nonhuman hosts to be tormented that way too. Can't count on anything around here." He sighed and turned to leave as his undead formed around him.
"I'm sorry Zadock." Jace said.

"I don't know maybe because my lab was attacked and destroyed while sensitive work pertaining to souls was being done! Perhaps because some of the souls I subjugated broke free! All of this because a group of idiots couldn't stay away and now I don't even have my mentor here to help me!" Zadock stomped the ground in frustration causing it to crack.
"Zadock I'm sorry about your lab. I'm upset too. My lab got destroyed too. Calm down." She said

"I know the shadow. But travelling through shadows is a tiny bit different." He said.

He giggled.
"OK well I'm ready to work with you if it means I get my son back." Diana said. She looked over at jeremy and quickly goes to heal his wounds before fell or horror attacks again.

"You got it!" Dak says. Isabella walks up to the limo and Dak yells out at her. "She wants chloroform and a rag! Chop chop! She's got a dude to kidnap!"

Isabella rolls her eyes at him. "Yes, yes. I understand." She turns around and runs inside, quickly retrieving the items and then returning outside.
"Thank you izzy" hunter said taking the items

"OK well I'm ready to work with you if it means I get my son back." Diana said. She looked over at jeremy and quickly goes to heal his wounds before fell or horror attacks again.
"no you don't fell said going over to her to stop her. Peater grabbed his shoulder and punched him in the gut. "you may have a high pain tolerance now but now you have organs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back