• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter and Link both shrugged. They didn't live there
"I don't know. I don't li-wait. I think I got a text about it earlier. Haven't had the chance to fully read it yet." Eris checks her phone. "Mhmmm...uh huhhh...ahhh alright." She puts her phone away. "The house is under attack, and it's not looking pretty."
(I'm lost)
They reached the top and saw a large camp. There were many cages with various animals in them. "I see... about 30 poachers." Edward said. Makoto looked at Eris "Well... that's unfortunate."

They reached the top and saw a large camp. There were many cages with various animals in them. "I see... about 30 poachers." Edward said. Makoto looked at Eris "Well... that's unfortunate."
Peter looked around for trees or other high areas he could hide to get a closer look.

Peter looked around for trees or other high areas he could hide to get a closer look.
"Yeah. I hope everyone in there's okay." Eris said she looks at the camp. "Those poor animals. They don't deserve this."

(Good because I have more) the three Lichs raised as many of them as they could then the smiled at the members of the council "you should leave before he gets here and if you want a painless death join us." The three laughed and teleported away while the ground began to shake and rumble.

"We have to be careful something is happening." Bram said as the Lichs flew off and the ground and air began to shake.
"OK lichs arnt under zadock's control anymore.." she said

"It really is destroyed..." She said seeing what use to be the house.
"We have to be careful something is happening." Bram said as the Lichs flew off and the ground and air began to shake.
"OK lichs arnt under zadock's control anymore.." she said
Bram held up his hand as a lich tried to blast them and several undead attacked. "arachnogenesis." Bram cast a spell that created several dog sized spiders that when they met with the enemy the killed them with their poison while they took no damage. "we have to go unless you think you can deal with them?" Bram seemed worried since he didn't have his forces with them.

Bram held up his hand as a lich tried to blast them and several undead attacked. "arachnogenesis." Bram cast a spell that created several dog sized spiders that when they met with the enemy the killed them with their poison while they took no damage. "we have to go unless you think you can deal with them?" Bram seemed worried since he didn't have his forces with them.
"No I dont" Allyson said and took out her ring."well maybe I do"

(I got nothing still)

"No I dont" Allyson said and took out her ring."well maybe I do"
Bram looked at her ring with curiosity "well I don't know what you plan to do with that but I only have one more chance to save us if nothing else happens."

"Release him!" Diana said
"Release him!" Diana said
"how about instead i cut his arm off!" He said wedging it deeper. Jeremy screamed. "now for the head." He went to cut off his head but if didn't work. Black webbing coming from the shadow held it back. Peater came out in his full black suit. "You idiotic, backstabbing, BASTARDS!" He roared. "GIVE HER BACK!"

Ryder woke up from his nap. He went to Wolfe. "puppy almost done?"

(No reaction from the council? Like no chaos from the undead running wild nothing?)
The council was desperately trying to fend off this lich invasion. Jace was doing his best to protect people. "Damn idiots. I warned them to attack before and after they kicked me out." He muttered.

"how about instead i cut his arm off!" He said wedging it deeper. Jeremy screamed. "now for the head." He went to cut off his head but if didn't work. Black webbing coming from the shadow held it back. Peater came out in his full black suit. "You idiotic, backstabbing, BASTARDS!" He roared. "GIVE HER BACK!"

Ryder woke up from his nap. He went to Wolfe. "puppy almost done?"
"Peater? " she said confused with seeing him there.

He opens the chamber and a black wolf comes out .

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back