• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hunter knew she had to work fast firing at the other targets as soon as she finds them.
One of the security guards notices where Hunter is firing from. He points her out as police cars quickly arrive on the scene one cop gets out and points her gun at Hunter. "Drop your weapon!"

Diana glared at horror. "Where is he."

"Hmm I might" he said. He looked at the screen. "Seems now both the parents are here. Fell go help Horror. Have fun and test drive your new body"
"not telling." He said. Suddenly a bone was lodged in Diana's thigh. "surprise." Fell said.

A black webline hit horror. Peater stepped out.

"not telling." He said. Suddenly a bone was lodged in Diana's thigh. "surprise." Fell said.

A black webline hit horror. Peater stepped out.
(Gonna ignore me than fine) The undead began to move from where the house had been a few rogue Lichs were now free and began to roam the globe.

"Oh no.. sorry Bram...I gotta go" she said and hurried out of the forest.
Bram grabbed her hand "let's go, we can move faster." Bram whistles and ant Queen came out the size of a truck and Bram hopped on her back with Allyson "tell me where to go."

The Magic council hadn't planned for this and they were trying to contain it.
The Lichs laughed as they had separated themselves from zadock making them free of his control but still fairly powerful. Three of them held hands and chanted pulling the soul out of anything unprepared for soul magic in front of them killing fodder magicians in a snap.

The Lichs laughed as they had separated themselves from zadock making them free of his control but still fairly powerful. Three of them held hands and chanted pulling the soul out of anything unprepared for soul magic in front of them killing fodder magicians in a snap.
(I got nothing)

"Thanks, I'm not artemis's daughter for nothing" she said
"Whaaaaaat!?!? You're the daughter of Artemis! And here I thought Gerald was pulling my leg. Hot damn! Can't believe that ol' Dak Wylde gets to play taxi driver to one of the fabled Gods Assassins." He said excitedly.

(I got nothing)
(Good because I have more) the three Lichs raised as many of them as they could then the smiled at the members of the council "you should leave before he gets here and if you want a painless death join us." The three laughed and teleported away while the ground began to shake and rumble.
"It really is destroyed..." She said seeing what use to be the house.
"We have to be careful something is happening." Bram said as the Lichs flew off and the ground and air began to shake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back