• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yes it's on." She makes it go in the vent.
There was muffled speaking further down the vent
Eclipse sighed and kept watching the tv
"In other news, The New Crusade has struck again. A recent Russian drug operation in Edgewood had a turn with the New Crusade, resulting in the deaths of 36 men with 3 missing. The grisly display had four of the men crucified which resulted in a slow and painful death. The police are working hard to investigate this site to see if they can discover any more clues to end the brutal worldwide carnage of the New Crusade." The reporter said

"In other news, The New Crusade has struck again. A recent Russian drug operation in Edgewood had a turn with the New Crusade, resulting in the deaths of 36 men with 3 missing. The grisly display had four of the men crucified which resulted in a slow and painful death. The police are working hard to investigate this site to see if they can discover any more clues to end the brutal worldwide carnage of the New Crusade." The reporter said
She kept piloting the drone.

"Boring" she sighed

Batman landed at the scene of the crime and looked around.

she noticed it going up and quickly moved behind a table.
"It seems we have another guest." Akane says. "Now the fun REALLY begins."

The dot moved down and then suddenly disappeared. Seconds later, the sound of tires squealing is heard before a car crashes into the diner. One of the tires got destroyed by a bullet, catching the driver off guard and causing them to lose control and crash.

Batman landed at the scene of the crime and looked around.
(
tenor.gif
)One of the cops looked at Batman "A bit early for the Dark Knight... isn't it?" He asked
"Boring" she sighed
"Want to kill someone instead?" Edward said from behind her with his English accent.
She kept piloting the drone.
She reached a vent that showed Makoto in front of a screen showing multiple identities of politicians, criminals and federal agents from all over the world "Now then... Project Phoenix will require a few... donations. Hence why I called you in here. Victor, I assume you would be interested in handling research and development back in Latveria? If not... I'm sure AIM would probably give a hand... of course we would have to manipulate the truth a bit so as to imply the world would be handed over to HYDRA." The angle of the vent made it difficult to see who else he was talking to.

"It seems we have another guest." Akane says. "Now the fun REALLY begins."

The dot moved down and then suddenly disappeared. Seconds later, the sound of tires squealing is heard before a car crashes into the diner. One of the tires got destroyed by a bullet, catching the driver off guard and causing them to lose control and crash.
"you know I really like this place.did appear car really have to crash.."Maddy said and stood up. Hunter frowned."okay plan?" Janus makes a door appear. "We can make an exit"

(
tenor.gif
)One of the cops looked at Batman "A bit early for the Dark Knight... isn't it?" He asked

"Want to kill someone instead?" Edward said from behind her with his English accent.

She reached a vent that showed Makoto in front of a screen showing multiple identities of politicians, criminals and federal agents from all over the world "Now then... Project Phoenix will require a few... donations. Hence why I called you in here. Victor, I assume you would be interested in handling research and development back in Latveria? If not... I'm sure AIM would probably give a hand... of course we would have to manipulate the truth a bit so as to imply the world would be handed over to HYDRA." The angle of the vent made it difficult to see who else he was talking to.

"If I get to kill you, then absolutely" she replied

(
tenor.gif

"I'm working early." He said as he started investigating.

(
tenor.gif

Allyson sighed. "What trouble is he causing.."

"If I get to kill you, then absolutely" she replied
"A little harsh." He said as he took a step back "But nah, the politician who went missing, yeah? Well we got him in the bathroom on some drugs. Wanna toss him off a roof?"
"I'm working early." He said as he started investigating.
A quick overview showed that many shell casings were missing from the scene compared to the wounds in the bodies. He noticed that the guns used on the dealers were a different model from the ones around. There was one shell casing that stood out from the rest under a table.
Allyson sighed. "What trouble is he causing.."
"Anyways I-" He stopped. He quickly sniffed the air and immediately looked in the direction of the drone.

"you know I really like this place.did appear car really have to crash.."Maddy said and stood up. Hunter frowned."okay plan?" Janus makes a door appear. "We can make an exit"
"Awwww leaving so soon?" Akane asks in a mocking tone. "Fine. Go right ahead." She says with an evil smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back