• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Adam: Weird, But i think i should get back to work and afterwards back to new york
hed rebuild his lab and started working
(Because he needed piece and quiet)

Adam: Weird, But i think i should get back to work and afterwards back to new york
hed rebuild his lab and started working
(Because he needed piece and quiet)
(uh... I didn't really follow any of that. Also Going all the way to Utah for peace and quiet is a little overboard. And being near Edgewood is the exact opposite way to get peace and quiet)

(just go with it please)
(I'd love to but the actual reply part of that war hard to read. Try to be specific. Uses detailed sentences and don't suddenly switch from first to third person. Actually try to exclusively use third person. When speaking don't go.

Your character: Dialogue

"Instead try doing it in more novel context." Jacenio suggested.)

"I wouldn't think so." One of the workers said "I don't mean to be rude but you saw what happened with Doomsday... The Crime Syndicate would wear you guys like a scarf." He then brought over a large book "Here, this book should help you out, its a big fat DC wiki book. Villains, weaknesses, heroes, and probably help with the Anti-life equation. My bet, it's stuck in a mother box. Everything is a big fat can of worms to open up." Maddy nodded as she began reading through the book.

"Maybe a ride out of he-" She was then struck by the couch "You will not leave until I have what I need." Zhang shouted.

"Burbank California? Sure, we can get a jet ready immediately. I'll make a few calls to have a limo come by. Where do you need to go to in Burbank?" The thug replied

"Tony!" Captain America shouted The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "We got a problem!" James came up from the lab in Avengers tower "We got work to do."

"Hey, you alright?" A Vietnamese man said to Adam. "The blast looks to have been nasty."
Emily pushes the table off of Haruhi, she then jumps away from her and starts emitting electricity all around herself . Emily pulls out her phone and messages Josh not knowing if he'll answer, "Help! Need extraction for a friend and I. In danger!". She dropped the current location. She then stop emitting electricity and focused it all into a somewhat powerful steady beam of electricity directed at Zhang. "Haruhi use your fire on him and also if we make it out of this, you'll owe me a kiss" she said. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Dragunov Dragunov

"I wouldn't think so." One of the workers said "I don't mean to be rude but you saw what happened with Doomsday... The Crime Syndicate would wear you guys like a scarf." He then brought over a large book "Here, this book should help you out, its a big fat DC wiki book. Villains, weaknesses, heroes, and probably help with the Anti-life equation. My bet, it's stuck in a mother box. Everything is a big fat can of worms to open up." Maddy nodded as she began reading through the book.

"Maybe a ride out of he-" She was then struck by the couch "You will not leave until I have what I need." Zhang shouted.

"Burbank California? Sure, we can get a jet ready immediately. I'll make a few calls to have a limo come by. Where do you need to go to in Burbank?" The thug replied

"Tony!" Captain America shouted The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "We got a problem!" James came up from the lab in Avengers tower "We got work to do."

"Hey, you alright?" A Vietnamese man said to Adam. "The blast looks to have been nasty."
"Just a retirement home" she said

o
(I'd love to but the actual reply part of that war hard to read. Try to be specific. Uses detailed sentences and don't suddenly switch from first to third person. Actually try to exclusively use third person. When speaking don't go.

Your character: Dialogue

"Instead try doing it in more novel context." Jacenio suggested.)
oh ok)

"ok, its done" the work that Adam did was done and he hops in his blue and green pick up truck and heads to New York. Adam would be holding the tech on his lap.

(i know)
Adam would be listening to country music wile driving. Suddenly, his hands started glowing, then his arms, and all around his body. "What is happening to me?!". his skin turn into Titanium with glowing blue fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back