• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Sure... go ahead... course it would be rather weird... May I visit Aunt May?" He asked

"Well... we find it first and destroy it." Maddy said

"How about right now?" Haruhi said

(I'm really sorry for just kinda jumping off guys. There was an anime convention that got in the way... and well... I met my old crush and... I'm beginning to doubt my ability to move on from my emotions. Just having some trouble. I know you all were looking forward to this but I kinda brought forth a massive road block to this RP unexpectedly. I've just been scared of my emotions.)
(It's fine dude, take your time. If you need to talk it through or vent, feel free to do so.)

Eris nods.
"Works for me. If only we knew where to look, I could probably find it and swipe it before he does."

"Sure... go ahead... course it would be rather weird... May I visit Aunt May?" He asked

(I'm really sorry for just kinda jumping off guys. There was an anime convention that got in the way... and well... I met my old crush and... I'm beginning to doubt my ability to move on from my emotions. Just having some trouble. I know you all were looking forward to this but I kinda brought forth a massive road block to this RP unexpectedly. I've just been scared of my emotions.)
(No worries your good. If you need someone to chat with I'm here)

"Well I guess I'm on my way then, see you in a bit." Emily replied as she got on her motorcycle and headed towards Haruhi's place. Dragunov Dragunov

(It's fine dude, take your time)

Last edited:
(It's fine dude, take your time. If you need to talk it through or vent, feel free to do so.)

Eris nods.
"Works for me. If only we knew where to look, I could probably find it and swipe it before he does."
"Unless you see it in which you will lose all hope and willpower." Maddy said
"I mean I'll probably give him a big hug but... Yeah. I'm ready." He said.
"So... can I see Aunt May then?" He asked.
"Well I guess I'm on my way then, see you in a bit." Emily replied as she got on her motorcycle and headed towards Haruhi's place. Dragunov Dragunov

(It's fine dude, take your time)
When she arrived, she saw an old Chinese man standing by the door.

He stepped aside allowing access to the portal. "Course."

Eris pauses in shock.
"Well......that certainly makes things more interesting. Finding it without being able to see it. Hmmmm....so I'd have to be blindfolded."

Maddy walked back into the house with some comic books. Dragunov Dragunov
Maddy then noticed Y was sitting on the couch watching TV "A shame isn't it? Joey spent much of his time trying to evade a life of crime, and now his siblings are seeking to return to criminal power after acquiring his forces."
Emily walked up to him.
The old man looked at her "Greetings, I'm looking for a Haruhi Takahashi." he said
Eris pauses in shock.
"Well......that certainly makes things more interesting. Finding it without being able to see it. Hmmmm....so I'd have to be blindfolded."
"I heard it's incomplete. Needs something before it can be fully functional." Peter replied.
He stepped aside allowing access to the portal. "Course."
Peter then stepped through the portal.

Maddy then noticed Y was sitting on the couch watching TV "A shame isn't it? Joey spent much of his time trying to evade a life of crime, and now his siblings are seeking to return to criminal power after acquiring his forces."

The old man looked at her "Greetings, I'm looking for a Haruhi Takahashi." he said

"I heard it's incomplete. Needs something before it can be fully functional." Peter replied.

"Yeah it is a shame" she said

"Give me a sec" she said to the old man. Emily texted Haruhi "I'm out front but there is a old man out here and he said he's looking for you".

Eris nods.
"I see. So as long as I find it before it's complete, I won't have to worry about it affecting me when I come across it. Excellent!"

"Give me a sec" she said to the old man. Emily texted Haruhi "I'm out front but there is a old man out here and he said he's looking for you".
"Uh... how old?" She responds
"Yeah it is a shame" she said
"Indeed... and worse is to come now that Dreema is dead." Y replied
Eris nods.
"I see. So as long as I find it before it's complete, I won't have to worry about it affecting me when I come across it. Excellent!"
"Indeed... but we have to find it... if it even exists." Maddy replied

"Uh... how old?" She responds

"Indeed... and worse is to come now that Dreema is dead." Y replied

"Indeed... but we have to find it... if it even exists." Maddy replied
Eris folds her arms and thinks.
"I think I heard some of the other guys talking about using comics to find a way to beat Darkseid. Maybe one could give us a hint as to where we can find it."

"I have my reasons." He replied "She knows the whereabouts of someone I'm looking for."
"I was just going to see her right now, follow me and don't make me regret this" She said as she went to Haruhi. Hopefully I didn't make the wrong decision because I don't want to ruin me and Haruhi's hook up. she thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back