• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hell if I know. I don't keep track of everything" Nyx said.

Allyson had gone to the basement to get one of her notebooks.
(23 then) He stepped through.

"I haven't seen any sign of him recently. Which honestly is more worrying than it is relieving." Batman said.
Peter was standing before himself relaxing on the roof. He was there with Maddy as well. There were barely any differences between them. It was like looking at a mirror. The alternate Peter was eating pizza with glee along with Maddy.

"Well settle up for more worries." Lex said as he handed Batman a newspaper. The article was about how Joey's siblings, Jacob and Susan, have had the clan re-enter the black market. The Yamamoto clan has officially returned to a life of crime. The whereabouts of the brother and sister duo were unknown. All that was known was that they were having a gang war with the demons in New York.

The entity looked at Nyx "Most likely that purple weakling. I remember seeing him back at Moscow..." He replied "Oh and for your information, I am Darksied. This boy makes a proper vessel for my invasion... and a good weapon." Suddenly Joey collapsed.

Peter was standing there relaxing on the roof. He was there with Maddy as well. There were barely any differences between them. It was like looking at a mirror.

"Well settle up for more worries." Lex said as he handed Batman a newspaper. The article was about how Joey's siblings, Jacob and Susan, have had the clan re-enter the black market. The Yamamoto clan has officially returned to a life of crime. The whereabouts of the brother and sister duo were unknown. All that was known was that they were having a gang war with the demons in New York.

The entity looked at Nyx "Most likely that purple weakling. I remember seeing him back at Moscow..." He replied "Oh and for your information, I am Darksied. This boy makes a proper vessel for my invasion... and a good weapon." Suddenly Joey collapsed.
Peter stepped through with Eris. "Is my forehead really that big?" He asked

"Great. And with the inclusion of Fisk in all of this. We'll have our work cut out for us." He said. "But Darkseid comes first."

"Great. And with the inclusion of Fisk in all of this. We'll have our work cut out for us." He said. "But Darkseid comes first."
Eris holds Peter's hand as they go through. She looks back and forth between the Peters.
"This is...odd...but yes. You do have a big forehead." She laughs lightly.

Peter was standing before himself relaxing on the roof. He was there with Maddy as well. There were barely any differences between them. It was like looking at a mirror. The alternate Peter was eating pizza with glee along with Maddy.

"I figured as much" nyx said. She watched seeing Joey collapse.

Eris holds Peter's hand as they go through. She looks back and forth between the Peters.
"This is...odd...but yes. You do have a big forehead." She laughs lightly.
"I figured as much" nyx said. She watched seeing Joey collapse.
"So... what are the other stones?" Darksied asked

The other Peter nodded "Call me... Petey I guess?" He said as Maddy stood up "Oh so you guys have an Eris too?"

"Indeed. Where is Fisk by the way?" Lex asked

The other Peter nodded "Call me... Petey I guess?" He said as Maddy stood up "Oh so you guys have an Eris too?"

"Petey? Ya sure ya wanna go with that?" Peter laughed. He looked around. "I wonder. What's your relation to your Eris?"

"Petey? Ya sure ya wanna go with that?" Peter laughed. He looked around. "I wonder. What's your relation to your Eris?"
"A me?" Eris asks curiously. "Is she...me...us reformed too, or is the not-me me still a wandering thief?"

"A me?" Eris asks curiously. "Is she...me...us reformed too, or is the not-me me still a wandering thief?"
"Newly weds." he responded "If you got something else to use instead of Petey, be my guest." He then looked at Eris "Well considering how we didn't put up our guard when you appeared, the answer is self explanatory."

"Newly weds." he responded "If you got something else to use instead of Petey, be my guest." He then looked at Eris "Well considering how we didn't put up our guard when you appeared, the answer is self explanatory."
Peter looked at Eris. "Guess there's hope after all." He said. He looked at him. "Is Aunt May alright for you. Mine's... Mad at me."

Peter looked at Eris. "Guess there's hope after all." He said. He looked at him. "Is Aunt May alright for you. Mine's... Mad at me."
"True. Oh I'm so proud of us!" She said to Peter excitedly. Then, she looks back at Petey and Maddy. "Wait, so have you guys killed Darkseid here?"

Nyx tells him the other stones. "So what are you going to do with Joey now?"

"True. Oh I'm so proud of us!" She said to Peter excitedly. Then, she looks back at Petey and Maddy. "Wait, so have you guys killed Darkseid here?"
"She's dead... My uncle Ben is still sad about it." He replied. Maddy shook her head "No... Darkseid is a multiversal god. He exists outside of the universe. The things we fight are just avatars... puppets of his that he sends to dominate worlds."
Nyx tells him the other stones. "So what are you going to do with Joey now?"
"He is a puppet of use to me." Joey then stood up "Even in death, he is of use. We need a diversion to draw out Thanos to acquire the other stones." Darkseid said

"She's dead... My uncle Ben is still sad about it." He replied. Maddy shook her head "No... Darkseid is a multiversal god. He exists outside of the universe. The things we fight are just avatars... puppets of his that he sends to dominate worlds."

"He is a puppet of use to me." Joey then stood up "Even in death, he is of use. We need a diversion to draw out Thanos to acquire the other stones." Darkseid said
"Yeah. He has my Joey as a puppet." He said. "So... You lost Aunt May." He sat down soemnly. "For me it was Uncle Ben."

"Yeah. He has my Joey as a puppet." He said. "So... You lost Aunt May." He sat down soemnly. "For me it was Uncle Ben."
"Oh." She said. "Wait, your uncle...and his aunt...ohhhhh THAT's how this place works. It's the same except with subtle differences...I think. And yeah he's possessed Joey and we need a radar bullet...or, radio?.......Radion! That's it."

"Oh." She said. "Wait, your uncle...and his aunt...ohhhhh THAT's how this place works. It's the same except with subtle differences...I think. And yeah he's possessed Joey and we need a radar bullet...or, radio?.......Radion! That's it."
"Not possession... more so puppeting." Petey replied "Darkseid can use corpses as puppets... and we know of the differences. We vacation in your universe every now and then."

"Any ideas for the diversion?" Nyx said

"Not possession... more so puppeting." Petey replied "Darkseid can use corpses as puppets... and we know of the differences. We vacation in your universe every now and then."
"Say. Uncle Ben does he... Ya know... Know? The whole world knows me unfortunately but I was wondering who knew for you."

Eris nods.
"Ah, I see. I'm surprised I haven't picked up on your vacations. Either you're really good at being under the radar or I need to raise my awareness." She says with a smirk. "And as for Joey, if we could bring him back to life, would that prevent Darkseid from using him?"

"Say. Uncle Ben does he... Ya know... Know? The whole world knows me unfortunately but I was wondering who knew for you."
"Ben knows... but because I don't get careless, he and heroes are the only ones who know." He said in a slightly condescending tone.
Eris nods.
"Ah, I see. I'm surprised I haven't picked up on your vacations. Either you're really good at being under the radar or I need to raise my awareness." She says with a smirk. "And as for Joey, if we could bring him back to life, would that prevent Darkseid from using him?"
Maddy nodded "that would be the case unless he has the anti-life equation."

"Ben knows... but because I don't get careless, he and heroes are the only ones who know." He said in a slightly condescending tone.

"It wasn't... Yeah that's fair." Peter said. "I got caught fighting Eris' crazy stalker at feast. I was going to sit it out but... Aunt May told me to fight with or without the suit. Said that maybe it was time Peter Parker took credit for the things he did... Anyway. Would you mind horribly if I visited Uncle Ben?" He asked.

"It wasn't... Yeah that's fair." Peter said. "I got caught fighting Eris' crazy stalker at feast. I was going to sit it out but... Aunt May told me to fight with or without the suit. Said that maybe it was time Peter Parker took credit for the things he did... Anyway. Would you mind horribly if I visited Uncle Ben?" He asked.
Eris looks confused.
"The anti-what now? Whatever it is, it sounds deathly horrifying and how do we stop him from getting it?"

"Sure... go ahead... course it would be rather weird... May I visit Aunt May?" He asked
Eris looks confused.
"The anti-what now? Whatever it is, it sounds deathly horrifying and how do we stop him from getting it?"
"Well... we find it first and destroy it." Maddy said
"It's been a while, so it sounds good to me, anyways what time?" She replied sounding somewhat surprised.
Dragunov Dragunov
"How about right now?" Haruhi said

(I'm really sorry for just kinda jumping off guys. There was an anime convention that got in the way... and well... I met my old crush and... I'm beginning to doubt my ability to move on from my emotions. Just having some trouble. I know you all were looking forward to this but I kinda brought forth a massive road block to this RP unexpectedly. I've just been scared of my emotions.)

"Sure... go ahead... course it would be rather weird... May I visit Aunt May?" He asked

"Well... we find it first and destroy it." Maddy said

"How about right now?" Haruhi said

(I'm really sorry for just kinda jumping off guys. There was an anime convention that got in the way... and well... I met my old crush and... I'm beginning to doubt my ability to move on from my emotions. Just having some trouble. I know you all were looking forward to this but I kinda brought forth a massive road block to this RP unexpectedly. I've just been scared of my emotions.)
(chill take the time you need. We can wait) Peter nodded and went to meet this world's Ben.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back