• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Its not like I was there to fight." Nyx rolled her eyes " OK seeya." She entered the room Maddy and Peater were. Maddy was on the ground. She whimpered a bit. Tears in her eyes. Nyx smirked. "She's ours. Sae doesn't want her sould anymore"
"What! No we upheld our part. Either she pays or I'll go collect myself." Peater said. He looked at Maddy. "Stop whimpering- hey. I could have one my Symbiote's offspring bond with her. Put her on the fun side for a change."

Eris smiles.
"That's great. Hopefully, she hasn't been taken too far away if she was kidnapped."
hunter looks around and picks up some fur from the ground. "Werewolves shed just as much as dogs " she puts the fur under Butch's nose. He sniffs it and starts sniffing around.

"What! No we upheld our part. Either she pays or I'll go collect myself." Peater said. He looked at Maddy. "Stop whimpering- hey. I could have one my Symbiote's offspring bond with her. Put her on the fun side for a change."
"Hmm that would be cool. A werewolf combined with a symbiote. ". Nyx said walking over to Maddy. " how do you feel about that? " maddy glared "you're going to pay...if you didnt poison me I would rip you to shreds. Both of you!"

"Hmm that would be cool. A werewolf combined with a symbiote. ". Nyx said walking over to Maddy. " how do you feel about that? " maddy glared "you're going to pay...if you didnt poison me I would rip you to shreds. Both of you!"
Peater walked over and opened a canister. a yellow Symbiote crawled out. "Sludge I have host for you."

Peater walked over and opened a canister. a yellow Symbiote crawled out. "Sludge I have host for you."
maddy started backing away. Nyx pulled her back using her shadows. "You're not going anywhere. Hmm so will that thing take over her completely?" Maddy tried getting free but had trouble cause of her broken shoulders. "I won't have you do this." Nyx laughed. "No one will save you little wolf. Not peter, not joey, not even your mom."

hunter looks around and picks up some fur from the ground. "Werewolves shed just as much as dogs " she puts the fur under Butch's nose. He sniffs it and starts sniffing around.
Eris watches Butch sniff around the area while Tyson flies around overhead for any signs of Maddy.

Eris runs over and reaches for the shadow.
"What's this?"
"a shadow" Hunter said. "Hmm this evil version of maddy must have shadow powers like her dad." Allyson nods. "Yeah nyx does." She was worried about Maddy. "I hope she's okay...Nyx and Peater are just horrible..."

maddy started backing away. Nyx pulled her back using her shadows. "You're not going anywhere. Hmm so will that thing take over her completely?" Maddy tried getting free but had trouble cause of her broken shoulders. "I won't have you do this." Nyx laughed. "No one will save you little wolf. Not peter, not joey, not even your mom."
It jumped into her leg and began to bond.

"a shadow" Hunter said. "Hmm this evil version of maddy must have shadow powers like her dad." Allyson nods. "Yeah nyx does." She was worried about Maddy. "I hope she's okay...Nyx and Peater are just horrible..."
"I hope she's okay, but I'm sure she's in a lot of danger if she's out there alone with them." Eris said. "Is there anything we can do?"

"Yeah..hopefully they won't take her eye again.." Allyson said. Hunter sighs. "There's nothing I can do. I can't enter shadows."
Eris places a hand on her chin.
"Hmmm...if I put a shadow chamber up and use that to become a shadow, I wonder if that would help me enter this one."

Maddy shakes her leg. She growled, she was going to fight this thing. "Get off me!" Nyx smiled watching. "Well I hoped for some more fun but this will do, unless the thing can't bond with her "
It was delibrately going slowly. Trying to scare her. Trying to make her suffer.

It sped up sapping control of her body away from her.
"What.." Maddy said when she realized she couldn't control her body, she kept trying but couldn't. Nyx smirked. "Are you afraid yet?" Maddy responded. "No." An idea came to her."hmm what if we have you go wolf and attack your friends. ". She grabbed Maddy's ring. " your not going g to need this." That got her angry. "Give that back!"

"What.." Maddy said when she realized she couldn't control her body, she kept trying but couldn't. Nyx smirked. "Are you afraid yet?" Maddy responded. "No." An idea came to her."hmm what if we have you go wolf and attack your friends. ". She grabbed Maddy's ring. " your not going g to need this." That got her angry. "Give that back!"
She felt the Symbiote force her to transform.

She felt the Symbiote force her to transform.
"No..must stay human." Maddy said trying to fight it but she slowly started to transform. Nyx watched. "Quit fighting. Soon you will be destroying your friends. " maddy was still trying to fight it. "No." Nyx looked at Peater. "Sweetie. You want to help? "

"No..must stay human." Maddy said trying to fight it but she slowly started to transform. Nyx watched. "Quit fighting. Soon you will be destroying your friends. " maddy was still trying to fight it. "No." Nyx looked at Peater. "Sweetie. You want to help? "
He walked up to Maddy. "You can give in and painfully kill your friends. Or you let go and feel nothing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back