• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hunter followed him up the ladder.
Robby sees Hunter enter the helicopter.
"Whoa whoa. Who's the guest?"

"This is Hunter. The woman I was telling you about." Tyson responds.

"Ohhhhhhh the pretty one you said you enjoy being around and-" Robby says before he's cut off.

"Shut up." Tyson says through his teeth.

"Whaaaat?" Robby says with a smirk. "Was I not supposed to say that?"

Tyson pulls the ladder back in and closes the door so that they can fly off.

Robby sees Hunter enter the helicopter.
"Whoa whoa. Who's the guest?"

"This is Hunter. The woman I was telling you about." Tyson responds.

"Ohhhhhhh the pretty one you said you enjoy being around and-" Robby says before he's cut off.

"Shut up." Tyson says through his teeth.

"Whaaaat?" Robby says with a smirk. "Was I not supposed to say that?"

Tyson pulls the ladder back in and closes the door so that they can fly off.
Hunter laughed. "Nice to meet you too"

Allyson took out her sonic screwdriver from her pocket and scans the house. Alex went off in a different direction to look
The Doctor did what Allyson did and they found themselves getting very interesting readings. Allyson couldn't quite understand them but the Doctor looked as though it was christmas morning.

"This house is on a rift." The Doctor said. "A rift in time and space. When people are ghosts that aren't ghosts rifts are usually the cause. Something bleeding through from another side of the universe."
"any idea how to close it " she asked

Hunter laughed. "Nice to meet you too"
"So, I've been looking into this whole prison break thing." Robby says as he navigates. "That place is one of the most heavily guarded prisons in existence, but there was no footage of who attacked. It was just a random series of explosions and then chaos."

"That is pretty strange." Tyson replies. "How would anyone even set up explosive without any of the cameras or guards noticing?"

"That's what I wondered too." Robby adds. "It's a stretch, but I think at least one of the guards was in on it. That or they were possessed into doing it."

"So, I've been looking into this whole prison break thing." Robby says as he navigates. "That place is one of the most heavily guarded prisons in existence, but there was no footage of who attacked. It was just a random series of explosions and then chaos."

"That is pretty strange." Tyson replies. "How would anyone even set up explosive without any of the cameras or guards noticing?"

"That's what I wondered too." Robby adds. "It's a stretch, but I think at least one of the guards was in on it. That or they were possessed into doing it."
Hunter nods. "Sounds like the most reasonable conclusion."

Hunter nods. "Sounds like the most reasonable conclusion."
Tyson nods.
"Perhaps we should give little miss Jessica an interview when we find her."

"You won't find me." Jessica answers. "That bird-brained bounty hunter will be dead by the time I lay eyes on him again."

"Jessica? The Mind Weaver?" Robby asks.

"Yep." Tyson answers. "One of her mist silhouettes have set up shop in Hunter's body."

"Wait, so that means she can hear us, right? Wouldn't that put her at an advantage since she can see you guys coming by seeing through where Hunter's going?" Robby asks.

"Believe it or not, I'm counting on it." Tyson replies.

Tyson nods.
"Perhaps we should give little miss Jessica an interview when we find her."

"You won't find me." Jessica answers. "That bird-brained bounty hunter will be dead by the time I lay eyes on him again."

"Jessica? The Mind Weaver?" Robby asks.

"Yep." Tyson answers. "One of her mist silhouettes have set up shop in Hunter's body."

"Wait, so that means she can hear us, right? Wouldn't that put her at an advantage since she can see you guys coming by seeing through where Hunter's going?" Robby asks.

"Believe it or not, I'm counting on it." Tyson replies.
"We will find you Jessica" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back