• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Justin, Astro and Sammy
Astro had grabbed the detective's gun in an instant and flung it to the side of him, he went into a fighting stance. A blue aura surrounded him. "Wait, that's the guy we saved!", Justin yelled from back at the streetlight, Astro didn't hear him and he proceeded to swing a fist at the detective. Justin flew in time to block the fist, "He's the guy we saved. Calm down," Justin whispered as he held his hand. The blue aura that surrounded Astro vanished, He shoved Justin's grasp away. The detective stood in one place, shocked. "Wh-Who are you guys?," he asked as she shook terribly, "Gifted Supe-", "Heroes.", Astro interrupted, "We are heroes," he continued. He pushed Justin to the side and walked to the detective. "Sorry I alarmed you. I'm Astro.", The detective turned to him. "Sammy." Astro smiled and so did Sammy. (((NO HOMO)))

Justin,Astro and Sammy.
"Seems like you guys have already gotten along," Justin said from a distance as he scratched the back of his head. "I'm Sammy," Sammy walked up to him and reached his hand out for a handshake. "I don't handshake," "Yup. He really doesn't and I know based on experience. The best he has done is a sloppy high two." Astro cackled, "A high two is basically a high five with two fingers," "Oh Really?", Sammy asked. "Looking at his posture, he seems angr-", "Aren't we supposed to be a two man team. Are you planning on taking this scrub on the mission to space?" Justin interjected. "I actually do plan on bringing him along with us. We have to because my dragon told me that he has great potential." Astro answered, "You can't argue with a dragon. Last time you did, you remember what happened right?" Justin sighed. He knew he was right, the dragon never lies and if he tried doing otherwise he would have to go against a large dragon. "Fine then, but if he dies I'm killing your dragon."

"Sir if you'd like a pastry you'll need to wait in line and let a worker get it for you" said a woman behind the counter. Zaal raised an eyebrow at the insolence,this woman should be bowing in fear at the frost lord of the Northern lands, "Kill her for her tone lord" shouted Kija fluttering upward but Zaal batted her down. "I'd prefer to save the killing for when I better understand the lay of the land" he said. Leaning against a wall not feeling incredibly hungry himself, but he figured he'd at least wait for Fogaur to be done with this, seeing as he had nothing better to do.
Fogaur's face scrunched into a frustrated and confused expression. "How do I wait in line? What line?" He asked in a low, grumbly tone.

Fogaur's face scrunched into a frustrated and confused expression. "How do I wait in line? What line?" He asked in a low, grumbly tone.
The person behind the counter pointed to the line of people beside of Fogaur. The first in which was looking at the man with an annoyed expression. Zaal chuckled a bit at the line’s inconvenience.

The person behind the counter pointed to the line of people beside of Fogaur. The first in which was looking at the man with an annoyed expression. Zaal chuckled a bit at the line’s inconvenience.
Fogaur stood up straight, his abnormally tall stature becoming emphasized. With an angry grumble he shuffled to the back of the line. "Like this?" he muttered, annoyed and hungry.

Fogaur stood up straight, his abnormally tall stature becoming emphasized. With an angry grumble he shuffled to the back of the line. "Like this?" he muttered, annoyed and hungry.
The person behind the corner nodded and business in the shop went as usual with the relatively short line being cut through in a few minutes. “Now what would you like” they said. “For this to hurry” said Zaal leaning against a wall shaping a small ice sculpture in his hands to entertain himself.

The person behind the corner nodded and business in the shop went as usual with the relatively short line being cut through in a few minutes. “Now what would you like” they said. “For this to hurry” said Zaal leaning against a wall shaping a small ice sculpture in his hands to entertain himself.
Fogaur pointed to a croissant in the display case. "Two" he said calmly. The employee reached into the case, pulled out two croissants and placed them carefully into a small paper bag. Fogaur took the bag and began to walk towards the door.

"I'm one of the four Queen AIs of a world called Alice. We were meant to protect the world from human criminals who attacked our world. And I guess you can say we cover all the roles of a team." she said.
"Intrigui-" "OH FUCK It's you guys." Joey said as he walked up to the group "Wonderful... as if Thanos isn't bad enough, I got you th- wait... where's the other guys?" "Dust..." Pride replied

"Intrigui-" "OH FUCK It's you guys." Joey said as he walked up to the group "Wonderful... as if Thanos isn't bad enough, I got you th- wait... where's the other guys?" "Dust..." Pride replied
"I thought you already said that...or did time repeat itself or glitched..." Bonanza said as she think to herself.

Fogaur pointed to a croissant in the display case. "Two" he said calmly. The employee reached into the case, pulled out two croissants and placed them carefully into a small paper bag. Fogaur took the bag and began to walk towards the door.
“Excuse me” said the person behind the counter. Zaal raised an eyebrow, he should’ve guessed Fogaur had no money. “Didn’t realize your plan was to steal bread” he said to Fogaur.

“Excuse me” said the person behind the counter. Zaal raised an eyebrow, he should’ve guessed Fogaur had no money. “Didn’t realize your plan was to steal bread” he said to Fogaur.
"Steal?", Fogaur asked, his expression becoming even more frustrated and confused than before. "But I waited in line", he said distraught.

"Steal?", Fogaur asked, his expression becoming even more frustrated and confused than before. "But I waited in line", he said distraught.
“You neglected to pay. Many services in the civilized world must be gotten in exchange for some form of currency” explained Zaal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back