• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Doctor looked up. "What?" He said. "How did you get on bored my ship. We literally aren't even in the universe right now. We're outside the time stream."
Bonanza looked at the doctor "Oh hey Doc. Never thought the army that was being sent toward Thanos would be you and...Where's others if I may ask?" she said as she waved at him.

The Doctor looked up. "What?" He said. "How did you get on bored my ship. We literally aren't even in the universe right now. We're outside the time stream."
"A higher power." Wrath said "Well well well, long time no see." Joey replied in response to the three "Where's the others?" "Dust." Pride said.

"A higher power." Wrath said "Well well well, long time no see." Joey replied in response to the three "Where's the others?" "Dust." Pride said.
Bonanza soon got down from wrath "This is going to be interesting. And too bad the other Queens couldn't come." she said as she smiles abit as she knows they're actually busy on releasing queen of hearts.

"None of them are lethal." Peter held up three vials with different liquids. Red, Green, and yellow. He pointed to them in that order. "Paralysis, hallucinations, and the yellow one. Well it just hurts a lot."
"I can work with that." Eris said. "Thanks babe."

"Do you think that he actually made a decent excuse?", Justin questioned Astro who hanged upside down from a streetlight. He was meditating, trying to find inner peace with himself. The power he contained wasn't meant for good but instead he did his best to use it to save others. It was his meditation that unlocked his healing powers. "The guy's a smart detective and all but I don't really think he'll be able to make such a good excuse," Justin continued as he approached the streetlight Astro hanged from. "You listening? And by the way I heard you calling me a weirdo. Please explain that." Astro didn't respond. When he meditated, he was able to discover a way that he could block out any disturbances from reality. If anyone wanted to attack him while he was in that state they'll be damaged by his flames. "Oh, you're meditating." Justin assumed. He turned away from Astro and looked around the street. Deserted, Justin thought as he scanned the area, Probably because of the bomb that exploded. Justin turned back to Astro who was now on the ground, leaning on the streetlight. "Let's go on a mission.", Astro mentioned, "Being down on Earth is boring. I remember the times in the other timeline we were in. We went to different planets and battled with gods and stuff." Justin nodded, "Yeah, I think it's time we do so."

Sammy
Ever since that encounter with those people, I felt this great urge to find them and track them down. I've gotten injured by many missions, but they'll come now? Was it that they knew I was going to survive?

Sammy
The streets were empty, no trace of any people around this place. It was expected though. After that explosion, everyone has been avoiding going outside. They probably thought that the explosion was some terrorist attack. I mean it seems like that, but it also seems like the person who set off the bomb was trying to hide something and he knew he couldn't do it by easily taking it away from him. So, he decided to blow the evidence all up. As I walked through the street, I also felt unsafe so I reached to my gun that was attached to my belt by a strap and brought it out. I loaded it and held it with two hands. That was when I spotted the same people I saw at the hospital, instead they were two. I aimed my gun at their positions. "Hey, who are you guys?". They turned to me, they were obviously shocked. One of them disappeared. The other stood in one place. Before I knew it, someone was behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back