• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"His skills are unparalleled. Your spider sense may hold you up against him but he always finds a way."

"To the army then..." A portal opened and Wrath, Greed, Pride and Bonanza were on the TARDIS "You can open your eyes now."
Bonanza open her eyes and looked around.

"His skills are unparalleled. Your spider sense may hold you up against him but he always finds a way."

"To the army then..." A portal opened and Wrath, Greed, Pride and Bonanza were on the TARDIS "You can open your eyes now."
(uh I was not told about this please explain)

(yo jacenio i was wondering if I could join you guys but I don't know what's happening or what you are doing. there are 2000 pages so yuh.)

(yo jacenio i was wondering if I could join you guys but I don't know what's happening or what you are doing. there are 2000 pages so yuh.)
(Most everyone is on a spaceship/time machine about to fight the most powerful baking in the universe. You can join up when it lands but you CANNOT just end up inside said ship some how. Also shorten you posts to like three paragraphs at most)

(Most everyone is on a spaceship/time machine about to fight the most powerful baking in the universe. You can join up when it lands but you CANNOT just end up inside said ship some how. Also shorten you posts to like three paragraphs at most)
(where is it landing? Can you make it so that something happens in space and my characters feel it and want to know what it is. Then my three characters can fly up to space and stuff. all my charss except the human can be in space without being in a suit or ship so)

(Thanos snapped and wiped out half of the universe so now we're on the TARDIS from Doctor Who gaining recruits to fight the purple testicle chin man to the death.)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back