• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The building looked normal at first. The reception counter was at the end of the room and two elevators were on each side. There was no one behind the counter since everyone who stayed or worked here were cleared out for investigation. I turned my head back, glancing at a window that was placed next to the door. I could see and feel the anger and rage that filled those who weren't around when the building was cleared. They yelled while shaking furiously, hoping that their chants would let them in. As they yelled, a whole bunch of crowds poured in from different places, Why couldn't they just understand the situation and leave?. I turned to the elevator, and minced towards it. I walked carefully in case there was anything that I'd miss. As a detective you had to be delicate and observant. As soon as I reached it I pressed the button to go up. The door opened immediately and I entered it. I pressed the eighth floor which was apparently where the man was killed. Suddenly, a music started playing. It was a classical performed by Beethoven or Mozart. I never really knew classics that much and I always mixed Mozart with Beethoven. The song was For Elise. For a five star hotel, their taste of music is really bland and plain. The elevator stopped on the eighth floor, the doors opened revealing an even worse continuation to the bloody horrors I saw down on the ground. The whole floor was a crime scene, the pool of blood from the man outside was a puddle compared to the sea of blood that was on the ground. Before I could step out, a man walked to the front of the elevator. I thought I was the only person working here, "Who are you?" I questioned the man, "Leave this place now, your authorization to this crime scene has been canceled." I'd chuckle, "You're new here. I suggest that-", I'd walk out of the elevator and stand face to face with the man, "You should leave." At this point I was prepared for any sudden attacks, depending on the mans gesture he looked like he was going to attack. He put his hand in the front pocket of his suit. A gun. His other hand was behind him as if he was hiding something. "And next time before you think of attacking me, I suggest that you should think about how you're going to approach me.", I'd smile at him. He'd quickly remove his hand from his front pocket, revealing a gun. It was a Berretta M9, customized with a silencer. I quickly grabbed his hand, he revealed his other hand, A kitchen knife?. I'd use my left hand to counter that by grabbing his wrist before he could fully grasp it. I'd knee him with my right leg in the abdomen, he had firedd the gun as I held his hand hoping that the bullet would come in contact with my skin. I head-butted him, my head hurt as both of us collided but it was worth it. His vision was crazy for a few seconds allowing me to grab the gun and the knife away from his hands. As soon as I did so, I knelt down in case he tried to punch me as soon as his vision was clear. I loaded the gun and fired at his left leg, causing him to stumble. I'd stand, and then walk over to him, ending him with a bullet straight between the eyes. So it wasn't suicide, he actually got killed? I wondered about the situation as I stood above the dead body, It seems like, he was the killer. What type of idiot kills someone then throws a gun down the room and then proceeds to hide while everyone was being cleared out. I walked to the direction that the man came from, the sound of blood brushing the sole of my foot was weird and unsettling. I walked through the hallway until I found an open door and the first thing I saw was the broken window and a box with moving numbers on it. It seemed to be going down from thirty. It was a bomb, and it was on the verge of exploding. I ran to it, thinking of a way to defuse it as it ticked down from twenty six. There were no wires of any sort, it was a bomb that was could not be stopped. In order for anyone to survive this we had to evacuate the area immediately. I ran away from the room and straight to the elevator. I pressed the elevator button going down immediately. It opened for me and I rushed inside, pressing the G button. In a matter of seconds I was at ground floor, I swiftly ran out of it and towards the exit. 13..12..11.. It was like I could feel the numbers counting down and the closer it got to 0, the faster my heart beats. I was now outside. I walked to the caution line. "Everyone leave now!", I screamed. "Leave! Just Leave!" I noticed that a lot of people heard me screaming and turned to me. "There's a bomb, it's going to explode, and if yo-", "BOOM!" That was the last noise I heard before I was sent flying off my feet like the rest who were at the hotel at that time. The bomb destroyed the hotel, including the whole block.

Justin and Astro.
Justin and Astro sat relaxed on their chairs in and empty room. The chairs were placed in the middle of the room, with a table in front of them and another chair on the other side of it. They were the only witnesses at the explosion of the hotel and they were afraid that they'll be asked how they were able to see it. They were there when a huge crowd started to pour in front of the caution line, and like everyone else they wondered what the shouting was for. When the explosion happened, Astro was able to grab Justin and run from the scene in time before the bomb caused damage to them. Thinking of that made them disappointed, they thought of themselves instead of saving those who were around him and the thing is that Astro was fast enough to get all of them away from the scene in a jiffy. The door leading into the room opened, and a police walked in, holding two folders in his left hand. "Good Afternoon Boys.", he greeted them but they didn't respond, "You must be scared of what you saw. Please tell me how you were able to see it. Those who were at that spot di-.", "We watched from a distance, saw the explosion and ran away immediately. We made it as far away from the block so that we would not be affected by the fall out.", Astro interrupted, "Bu-", "By the grace of God we were able to be not affected by the fall out. That's how we survived." Justin interjected. "That's impossible that means you must have to be able to run faster than the speed of sound!", the man exclaimed, "I can see that you're telling a lie. Please tell me the truth." Astro grinned and turned to Justin, he nodded his head at him. Justin smirked, he was a hero but that smirk looked devilish. He moved his fingers in a disturbing way, unleashing his Undead Mage Art. As soon as he connected with the underworld, the temperature of the room increased at a fast pace. Justin was lucky enough to evade his collision with his father's spirit and was able to connect back to reality in a matter of seconds. He performed a spell on the police man. The man stood up and grabbed the folders, "Thank you. I believe you, have a good day!". He said, he smiled at them and left the room. Justin stood up, "You're lucky this time.", Astro cackled as he spoke. "Let's go," Justin responded in a deep voice. "Weirdo," Astro muttered as they left the room.

Sammy
The sound of the heart rate monitor beeping was the first thing I heard when I woke up. The fact that I was fully paralyzed increased the heart rate. It went from a stroll in the park heart rate to a full on hundred meter run heart rate. It wasn't the thought of being paralyzed forever that made me afraid, it was the fact that I will not be able to participate in my work anymore. The work I had planned since I was a kid, all those times I sat in my room learning all gone to waste all because of recklessness. I didn't find out what happened in the crime scene, and I got about fifty-two or fifty-three people injured like me or even killed. Luckily I was able to see around the room, it was small and cramped and the only thing that waas there was the bed, the monitor and the window that was on the right side of me. I moved my sight to the window, it was night. I couldn't speak so I just stayed on the bed. I couldn't handle this discomfort, the discomfort of not feeling anything or being able to move. That is the worst discomfort on earth. That was when I spotted three figures at my window. One of it floated in the air, while the other figure rested on the third figure. It seemed like the third was an animal that floated, the humanoid figure that rested on the dragon had a blue aura around him. I tried to speak, remembering that I couldn't. I tried moving, remembering that I couldn't. I was stuck in this position completely. I was screaming in my head, SOMEONE HELP ME IM ABOUT TO BE KILLED BY VILLAINS. The figure who rested on the animal leapt from it. It jumped towards the window crashing through it. "I'm sorry you were caught up in that mess. I will heal you right now,". Heal?. I needed healing but once again how could I trust him? The blue aura that was around him switched into his right hand, he touched me in the chest and the aura switched unto me covering my whole body. At that moment I felt like I was regaining my strength and movement. I moved my fingers. "Th-", Before I could finish my thanking, the figure disappeared in an instant. So did the other two figures. Instantly, the door opened and a nurse walked into the room. "Mr. Sammy, I have no other way of telling you this. You were involved in an ex-", "And I was paralyzed?" I questioned her. She was confused, she thought that the paralysis hindered everything except the moving of eyes. "As you can see I am not paralyzed anymore. The window there is broken. A bird flew in thinking it was safe and broke the window. That's what woke me up." I continued. I rolled off the bed to sit down on the side of the bed. "Thank you for taking care of me." I thanked her and stood up from the bed. "I'll be leaving now that I am ok." I walked past the nurse who stood in a confused stance. "What's today's date?" I questioned her as I turned back to her. "Au-August Sixteen," The nurse stammered. "Ah, thank you once again." I said before leaving the room.

They remained quiet for a while until they stopped "You wish to find Thanos?" A demonic voice said "You can't beat him on your own." "We should at least try." Wrath replied

Joey finished his smoke and left the room "I've never been to Asgard, what's it like?"
"Well... It's... Like nothing I've ever seen. An architectural wonder." The Doctor said.

The building looked normal at first. The reception counter was at the end of the room and two elevators were on each side. There was no one behind the counter since everyone who stayed or worked here were cleared out for investigation. I turned my head back, glancing at a window that was placed next to the door. I could see and feel the anger and rage that filled those who weren't around when the building was cleared. They yelled while shaking furiously, hoping that their chants would let them in. As they yelled, a whole bunch of crowds poured in from different places, Why couldn't they just understand the situation and leave?. I turned to the elevator, and minced towards it. I walked carefully in case there was anything that I'd miss. As a detective you had to be delicate and observant. As soon as I reached it I pressed the button to go up. The door opened immediately and I entered it. I pressed the eighth floor which was apparently where the man was killed. Suddenly, a music started playing. It was a classical performed by Beethoven or Mozart. I never really knew classics that much and I always mixed Mozart with Beethoven. The song was For Elise. For a five star hotel, their taste of music is really bland and plain. The elevator stopped on the eighth floor, the doors opened revealing an even worse continuation to the bloody horrors I saw down on the ground. The whole floor was a crime scene, the pool of blood from the man outside was a puddle compared to the sea of blood that was on the ground. Before I could step out, a man walked to the front of the elevator. I thought I was the only person working here, "Who are you?" I questioned the man, "Leave this place now, your authorization to this crime scene has been canceled." I'd chuckle, "You're new here. I suggest that-", I'd walk out of the elevator and stand face to face with the man, "You should leave." At this point I was prepared for any sudden attacks, depending on the mans gesture he looked like he was going to attack. He put his hand in the front pocket of his suit. A gun. His other hand was behind him as if he was hiding something. "And next time before you think of attacking me, I suggest that you should think about how you're going to approach me.", I'd smile at him. He'd quickly remove his hand from his front pocket, revealing a gun. It was a Berretta M9, customized with a silencer. I quickly grabbed his hand, he revealed his other hand, A kitchen knife?. I'd use my left hand to counter that by grabbing his wrist before he could fully grasp it. I'd knee him with my right leg in the abdomen, he had firedd the gun as I held his hand hoping that the bullet would come in contact with my skin. I head-butted him, my head hurt as both of us collided but it was worth it. His vision was crazy for a few seconds allowing me to grab the gun and the knife away from his hands. As soon as I did so, I knelt down in case he tried to punch me as soon as his vision was clear. I loaded the gun and fired at his left leg, causing him to stumble. I'd stand, and then walk over to him, ending him with a bullet straight between the eyes. So it wasn't suicide, he actually got killed? I wondered about the situation as I stood above the dead body, It seems like, he was the killer. What type of idiot kills someone then throws a gun down the room and then proceeds to hide while everyone was being cleared out. I walked to the direction that the man came from, the sound of blood brushing the sole of my foot was weird and unsettling. I walked through the hallway until I found an open door and the first thing I saw was the broken window and a box with moving numbers on it. It seemed to be going down from thirty. It was a bomb, and it was on the verge of exploding. I ran to it, thinking of a way to defuse it as it ticked down from twenty six. There were no wires of any sort, it was a bomb that was could not be stopped. In order for anyone to survive this we had to evacuate the area immediately. I ran away from the room and straight to the elevator. I pressed the elevator button going down immediately. It opened for me and I rushed inside, pressing the G button. In a matter of seconds I was at ground floor, I swiftly ran out of it and towards the exit. 13..12..11.. It was like I could feel the numbers counting down and the closer it got to 0, the faster my heart beats. I was now outside. I walked to the caution line. "Everyone leave now!", I screamed. "Leave! Just Leave!" I noticed that a lot of people heard me screaming and turned to me. "There's a bomb, it's going to explode, and if yo-", "BOOM!" That was the last noise I heard before I was sent flying off my feet like the rest who were at the hotel at that time. The bomb destroyed the hotel, including the whole block.
(I'm sorry, are you roleplaying or writing a novel?)

They remained quiet for a while until they stopped "You wish to find Thanos?" A demonic voice said "You can't beat him on your own." "We should at least try." Wrath replied

Joey finished his smoke and left the room "I've never been to Asgard, what's it like?"
"Others are gonna be going after him aswell...So we're not gonna be fighting alone." she said calmly.

"Just God magic?" He asked. "There's so much more to then just magic." He said.
Demy walked up to Peter "I think we should talk in private."

Bonanza soon goes silent and waits for wraith response.
"So? I fear nothing." Wrath replies "So be it." The demonic voice responded "I will create a portal leading you to Thanos when the time arrives or I could put you on the ship taking an army to Thanos... what will our guest prefer?" clearly referring to Bonanza.

"So? I fear nothing." Wrath replies "So be it." The demonic voice responded "I will create a portal leading you to Thanos when the time arrives or I could put you on the ship taking an army to Thanos... what will our guest prefer?" clearly referring to Bonanza.
"What?" He asked.

"Right. I heard about this assassination." He said.
"Joey got away... Jack didn't." She replied "Now... Jack has escaped prison."
Sammy noticed a man smoking a cigarette across the street, sitting on a bench with no response to the explosion. He got up and began to walk away.

"Well...I can buff anyone. So I could buff the army." she said.

"Joey got away... Jack didn't." She replied "Now... Jack has escaped prison."

Sammy noticed a man smoking a cigarette across the street, sitting on a bench with no response to the explosion. He got up and began to walk away.
"And he'll want to go after Joey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back