• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The sword flung back to his back. Conveniently cutting off the handcuffs. The Entity copied his powers and said "Kid. For your health I'd recommend you don't follow me." He then darted off to the where the water blade was.
Dash kept pace and as he did he would tackle the Entity sending them flying. (Just saying but his arm should be broke still and he still hasn't had skin to skin contact with Dash)

The Entity grunted and sent a fist flying towards the speedsters face. A scream came from the sea. "Oh no... You just had to do that kid didn't you? We will die because of your sense of justice! Run now. You might still survive. My blade might save me and you. Run!"

"Don't take up too much... just a sip." She began to feel more energized. She felt faster and stronger.
She opened her eyes. "wow.." She looked at him. "So what happens if you take too much at once or do it multiple times in a short amount of time."

She opened her eyes. "wow.." She looked at him. "So what happens if you take too much at once or do it multiple times in a short amount of time."
"You just run out. Your soul shrinks to a small size that taking any more would probably put you in a small coma." He said.

Allyson nodded. "Sure."
Dru took them to a new dream with giant bears at a tea party. Dru sat them down and held her hand and she could feel power flowing into her body.

The Entity grunted and sent a fist flying towards the speedsters face. A scream came from the sea. "Oh no... You just had to do that kid didn't you? We will die because of your sense of justice! Run now. You might still survive. My blade might save me and you. Run!"
Dash tackled the man and sprinted away with him feeling the speed force powering him up. He needed to go faster and faster.

Dru took them to a new dream with giant bears at a tea party. Dru sat them down and held her hand and she could feel power flowing into her body.

Dash tackled the man and sprinted away with him feeling the speed force powering him up. He needed to go faster and faster.
She smiled feeling the power

"Keep that in mind. If you focus the energy into your muscles, you'll have much more powerful strikes too." He then gave her a hug "Anyways, I have to get to Okinawa, it starts in 2 hours."
Maddy nodded and hugged him. "i will." She smiled. "good luck"

The Entity ran and stabbed the serpent in the eye. He then ran down stabbed the serpent in the neck and finally slammed a sword in it's brain. The serpent was dead.
The Entity glared at the speedster and put him in a shadow cocoon. The Entity then ran towards a cave.

The Entity found the water blade. The sword was beautiful. It had ornate engravings and could strike an enemy like a snake. The Entity took off his helmet and began to grab the blade.

The Entity grabbed the water blade put it on his belt put on his helmet and left.
The Entity entered the shadows and went back to his base.
He put both of the blades in a gun vault and looked at himself.
"Who would have thought. Lieutenant John Relay getting the four blades." He chuckled and put on some civilian clothing. He would get the wind blade tomorrow. Until then he relaxed.

She smiled feeling the power
Dru then led her out of the dreams.

The Entity ran and stabbed the serpent in the eye. He then ran down stabbed the serpent in the neck and finally slammed a sword in it's brain. The serpent was dead.
The Entity glared at the speedster and put him in a shadow cocoon. The Entity then ran towards a cave.
The shadow cocoon missed and the speedster ran across water and put him in handcuffs again running him away from the temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back