• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(He would be surprised but it's not like he would really care especially since he actually doesn't have all the legendaries. He's missing Arceus Giritina Dialga And Palkia) "You fell asleep." Josh said.

(My trainer does, and she would probably challenge him for fun)

"Oh" she replied before stretching "time to continue training?" She asked

(Wait no he does have Palkia and Dialga not the others tho, and let me guess she'd win?)

"Not now." He said.

(Possibly)

"Oh ok" she replied and looked around seeing the others asleep "I guess ill just figure something out to do" she replied

"Alright. I'll see if I can get a portal up there." Peter said. Ray gave Joey a metal spherical bomb that fit in his hand. "It is small but I promise it will do the job."
"Um where are we gonna get a portal?" Joey asked
"Oh many things, and its lots of fun" she smiled, she then noticed the people looking at them then she turned them all around with a flck of her wrist The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Like what?" Sally replied

Peter laid down but he didn't sleep. He had too much on his mind to sleep.
Peter noticed this whole time, Joey had not got out of his suit. Ever since they arrived, he had not changed his clothes or even devolved the suit. Joey immediately set an alarm on his phone Musicnotes Musicnotes
The enter the mall and they could see the many shops within
"Wow... so many shops... Will we have enough money for them all?" Sally asked

Peter noticed this whole time, Joey had not got out of his suit. Ever since they arrived, he had not changed his clothes or even devolved the suit. Joey immediately set an alarm on his phone Musicnotes Musicnotes

"What's money?" She asked

"Why you still wearing the suit?' Peter asked. "Actually nevermind I am too."

"Probably cause there has been no time to change" maddy said

"Probably cause there has been no time to change" maddy said
"I haven't had any of that Demon's tongue tea..." He said "So I'm part skeleton again."
(gotta.clock out guys losing my wisdom teeth tomorrow. Wish me luck I'm coming back 40 IQ points dumber)
(More like 50 IQ points dumber. The stuff they use is just a heavier dose of heroin.)
"What's money?" She asked
"I like where this is going!"Sally replied

(gotta.clock out guys losing my wisdom teeth tomorrow. Wish me luck I'm coming back 40 IQ points dumber)

(I feel bad for you, my IQ went up by 29 points after 2 of my wisdom teeth were pulled, but good luck all the same m8)

"I haven't had any of that Demon's tongue tea..." He said "So I'm part skeleton again."

(More like 50 IQ points dumber. The stuff they use is just a heavier dose of heroin.)

"I like where this is going!"Sally replied

Regina blinked at Sally's response before looking around and picking a clothing store

Users who are viewing this thread

Back