• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The cage got reinforced. With the integrity of bedrock it would be impossible to break out.
The speedster simply vibrated against it knowing that he could easily break free by shaking the bond he would strain the Entity but after a few moments he simply phased through the cage and grabbed the sword holding it up.

She sets the tech back down when she was done looking at them
Dru took her hand and said "I'm almost done and I can share some of that energy with you if you want. You know since the tournament is coming up soon."

The Entity lifted up Hellstorm and pointed it to the sky.
"Actually no I'm not. I need to find the second blade."
The Entity put his sword back in its socket.
"Oh yeah. The name is The Entity. See you later."
The Entity walked off.

"sure I guess you can show me that" She said and set Sans down.
"Alright... it will sting a bit like needles in your arm. First thing's first." He then put his hands on her head and breathed slowly. His hands glowed "And... there." He let go "You're body should be more in tune with your soul now. This will help with extracting spirit energy." Maddy was able to... feel her soul. "What you want to do, is you focus on your spirit as if it is a drink, and soak it into your body through your skin... like a straw. It may take a few tries before you get the hang of it."

The Entity lifted up Hellstorm and pointed it to the sky.
"Actually no I'm not. I need to find the second blade."
The Entity put his sword back in its socket.
"Oh yeah. The name is The Entity. See you later."
The Entity walked off.
A blur of blue electricity surrounded him and then he was cuffed and his sword was in the ground again. "no I think you're going to jail."

The sword flung back to his back. Conveniently cutting off the handcuffs. The Entity copied his powers and said "Kid. For your health I'd recommend you don't follow me." He then darted off to the where the water blade was.

"Alright... it will sting a bit like needles in your arm. First thing's first." He then put his hands on her head and breathed slowly. His hands glowed "And... there." He let go "You're body should be more in tune with your soul now. This will help with extracting spirit energy." Maddy was able to... feel her soul. "What you want to do, is you focus on your spirit as if it is a drink, and soak it into your body through your skin... like a straw. It may take a few tries before you get the hang of it."
Maddy nodded. "Okay, I'll try." She closed her eyes trying to focus on her soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back