• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

she chose the four blades
Many years ago... The gods built four blades. One for each element. Fire, Wind, Water, and Earth.
Supposedly the fire one has been the only one stolen. These blades are more powerful then any other weapon. The water one is suppos-
The Entity kicks her out and sends a blast of telekinesis at her.

Many years ago... The gods built four blades. One for each element. Fire, Wind, Water, and Earth.
Supposedly the fire one has been the only one stolen. These blades are more powerful then any other weapon. The water one is suppos-
"Well that was rude. I was enjoying reading about those weapons." She gets up

("blast of telekinesis"
Y9WGL.gif
Get me that wiki link to telekinesis right now because I'm pretty sure you're thinking of psychokinesis, not telekinesis. Unless my understanding of telekinesis is completely off.)

The Entity's sword began to glow more as The Entity kept asking "What weapons are you talking about?!?"
A blur of electricity seemed to appear from a lightning strike between Roxie and The Entity. Standing where the bolt struck was a boy in a blue spandex uniform rolling his shoulders. "look I'm going to have to ask you to stop or I'll stop you myself."

The Entity looked up. This he could handle. The sword stopped glowing and charged back up. Within a couple minutes it was fully charged. "Kid I don't know who you are but I don't want to fight you. But try to stop me again and I promise you will regret it." He had another hand raised out with it pointed at the speedster.

The Entity looked up. This he could handle. The sword stopped glowing and charged back up. Within a couple minutes it was fully charged. "Kid I don't know who you are but I don't want to fight you. But try to stop me again and I promise you will regret it." He had another hand raised out with it pointed at the speedster.
The speedsters image flickered and it seemed to run to the right of The Entity when in actuality it had used a speed mirage to distract him and was behind the Entity vibrating his foot before kicking him in the wrist. If the kick would hit it would shatter the bones in his wrist and break his lower arm.

The Entity copied his powers and dashed away from the kick.
"Not polite buddy. Let me teach you some manners."
The sword sent a blast at him.
(1 they never made contact due to the spandex uniform between their skin second even if they did his arm still would break before he sucessfully got the powers)

The arm broke.
The Entity screamed out in rage and sent a cage of telekinesis to surround the man.
He then sent his sword flying at the speedster with the telekinesis.

The arm broke.
The Entity screamed out in rage and sent a cage of telekinesis to surround the man.
The speedster began to vibrate and the the Entity could feel a strain in the cage while the sword passed harmlessly through him

The arm broke.
(Friendly reminder, reply button sends notifications to the individual you are replying to. That way they know you responded.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back