• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Entity got up. This pathetic move wouldn't happen again. The Entity put on his helmet and sent a blast to the bones. He then made the sword hotter and cut through the bones like butter. "Now let's have a proper battle."

The Entity got up. This pathetic move wouldn't happen again. The Entity put on his helmet and sent a blast to the bones. He then made the sword hotter and cut through the bones like butter. "Now let's have a proper battle."
" you really don't quit." Roxie said putting her list in her pocket. "All I wanted was to go to the store and buy some food for my daughter."

The blade grew hotter and hotter! The Entity yelled "Hellstorm ACTIVATE!" A massive blast came from the sword and hit Roxy. The heat disintegrated all the skeletons. He then sent shadows to blind her. "How was that for The Entity?"

He sent blasts of telekinesis to slam her. He copied all her powers then turned it into energy and blasted her with it.
While the blade now named Hellstorm heated up again to almost the power of the first blast.

The shadow blindfold was taken off and he had a dozen shadow throwing knives aimed at her.
"Want to end this now? I'll let you live and find your boyfriend. He'll get a taste of Hellstorms full power." The blade was so hot it made air ripple around it.

The blade was now so hot that it melted any skeletons that were formed. The Entity heated up the blade so it was hotter then the sun. Almost at full power.
(You know you don't have to reply 4 times...once is enough) "I'm not letting you hurt Leo." She said, her eyes full of anger. A skeleton popped out of the ground and handed her a sword.

The blade was now so powerful that it could destroy the top 5 most powerful armies combined. He then charged it up so high that a focused beam had the intensity of Yellowstone power X 500. This blade was now so powerful that it had lived up to its namesake.

(You know you don't have to reply 4 times...once is enough) "I'm not letting you hurt Leo." She said, her eyes full of anger. A skeleton popped out of the ground and handed her a sword.

The blade was now so powerful that it could destroy the top 5 most powerful armies combined. He then charged it up so high that a focused beam had the intensity of Yellowstone power X 500. This blade was now so powerful that it had lived up to its namesake.
(also there is a reply button so we can tell who your replying to easier when there are more on) Roxie held her sword ready.

(Sorry for the next post.)
Oh? You want to get a taste of one of the four blades? Get it. He then sent the full power of the blade at her. The skeletons were annihilated. She was sent flying.

(Sorry for the next post.)
Oh? You want to get a taste of one of the four blades? Get it. He then sent the full power of the blade at her. The skeletons were annihilated. She was sent flying.

The Entity relaxed for a second.
(I can start up two pieces of back story. You just need to break into my mind or whatever.)
she got slammed against a near by building. "Ugh" she tried to read it's mind again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back