• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana smiled.
He got into a car. "Let's go." He said driving to the hospital. They visited Scout. His face was jelly. It was practically purple with bruises. His left eye was puffy and black. His lip was cut. "Yikes." Jeremy said. Scout looked at him. "You should see the other guy."

(Sorry, my day got hectic.) "Yes, hi. Um..." I begin, not knowing how to ask. Feeling like I'm about to pass out, I say. "Do you have somewhere I can lay down?"

He got into a car. "Let's go." He said driving to the hospital. They visited Scout. His face was jelly. It was practically purple with bruises. His left eye was puffy and black. His lip was cut. "Yikes." Jeremy said. Scout looked at him. "You should see the other guy."
" that looks like it hurt." Diana said

I nod, then go to the couch, take of my back pack and almost immediately fall asleep when my head hits the cushion.

After a couple minutes, Abigail came to sit down, then let out a sort-of choke-sounding noise of surprise and jumped when she realized a stranger was sleeping there. Well, that didn't say much, since she really knew nobody around here, but she swore she hadn't seen this person around before.

She sighs. "I don't like talking about it...he was a pass love of mine..durning out time together the darkness corrupted me.. Having this spell makes me feel safer."
Zadock nodded his head and gripped her hand tightly " if you want any help I can do that for you."

"Still it looks like it really hurts." She said. "Did you really have to cause trouble for yourself."
"Eh. Something like this I'll back to normal in no time." He said. "It can't be dat bad. Doc said my ribs are in atrocious condition. Now I may not know what day means but doesn't sound so bad " Scout said. Jeremy face palmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back