• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She turned it off. She was wondering if maybe she should leave the house for a bit. Her stomach growled. "Guess I'll get a snack." She left her room.

Fate followed making sure her cat didn't follow.
A few hours later the news said that someone in the prison had been hospitalised.

A few hours earlier

Scout sat outside as inmates played ball. He sighed as yawned. He slid off the table he sat on and left. He jumped back as someone threw something. Then he was hit by a tackle by an inmate. "Yo watch it Jackass!" He said angrily.

The man turned to look at him. He was larger than Scout and had a beard and a bear tattoo on his forehead. "Excuse me?"

"I said watch it. Ya got something covering your ears?" Scout asked irritated. "Oh your funny," Inmates surrounded Scout, who looked around realizing the trouble his big mouth just got him into. "Oh shit." He ducked a punched from the man.

"Alright ya wanna have a go at me. Your funeral come on dumbass let's do dis!" He yelled raising his fists. The man was much larger than he was, he'd have to watch his step.

The man lunged at Scout who sidestepped and punched him in the gut. The man didn't seem to react at all to the hit. Instead he just spun around punching Scout in the nose. Scout stumbled back and shook his head visibly dazed. He ducked another punch just in time and saw a man trying to sneak up on him with a shiv. He smirked. This guy was basically a rabid monkey compared to Spy's ability to sneak up on someone. He grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it making him drop the shiv. He then kicked the large man and straddled him. He began to punch him repeatedly in the face before the man's group pulled him off of the man. He pushed, punched, kicked, and bit for about 20 minutes before the superior numbers got to him.

As he attempted to crawl away he was kicked, punched, and spat on. He curled up into a ball trying to protect his face and stomach until the guards there and tore the men off of him. He was taken to the hospital wing where he'd stay for a few days.

Ben nodded. "Alright table for two please." He said.

A few hours later the news said that someone in the prison had been hospitalised.

A few hours earlier

Scout sat outside as inmates played ball. He sighed as yawned. He slid off the table he sat on and left. He jumped back as someone threw something. Then he was hit by a tackle by an inmate. "Yo watch it Jackass!" He said angrily.

The man turned to look at him. He was larger than Scout and had a beard and a bear tattoo on his forehead. "Excuse me?"

"I said watch it. Ya got something covering your ears?" Scout asked irritated. "Oh your funny," Inmates surrounded Scout, who looked around realizing the trouble his big mouth just got him into. "Oh shit." He ducked a punched from the man.

"Alright ya wanna have a go at me. Your funeral come on dumbass let's do dis!" He yelled raising his fists. The man was much larger than he was, he'd have to watch his step.

The man lunged at Scout who sidestepped and punched him in the gut. The man didn't seem to react at all to the hit. Instead he just spun around punching Scout in the nose. Scout stumbled back and shook his head visibly dazed. He ducked another punch just in time and saw a man trying to sneak up on him with a shiv. He smirked. This guy was basically a rabid monkey compared to Spy's ability to sneak up on someone. He grabbed the man's wrist and twisted it making him drop the shiv. He then kicked the large man and straddled him. He began to punch him repeatedly in the face before the man's group pulled him off of the man. He pushed, punched, kicked, and bit for about 20 minutes before the superior numbers got to him.

As he attempted to crawl away he was kicked, punched, and spat on. He curled up into a ball trying to protect his face and stomach until the guards there and tore the men off of him. He was taken to the hospital wing where he'd stay for a few days.

Ben nodded. "Alright table for two please." He said.
Maddy saw the news and sighed figuring it probably was scout. She checked her phone for any messages from work.

They were lead to a table. Fate smiled. "I never told you but thanks for the earrings."

(Okay)

Maddy saw the news and sighed figuring it probably was scout. She checked her phone for any messages from work.

They were lead to a table. Fate smiled. "I never told you but thanks for the earrings."

(Okay)
Scout was in a hospital bed.

"Your welcome." He said sitting down. "Okay... Appetizers?" He asked looking at the menu.

Scout was in a hospital bed.

"Your welcome." He said sitting down. "Okay... Appetizers?" He asked looking at the menu.
Jill was back working and had sent Maddy a text. She was doing her rounds and passed by his room. Maddy went to tell Jeremy figuring he would want to know.

"Portobello Mushrooms with Mozzarella sound good" she said

Jill was back working and had sent Maddy a text. She was doing her rounds and passed by his room. Maddy went to tell Jeremy figuring he would want to know.

"Portobello Mushrooms with Mozzarella sound good" she said
Jeremy has.in the bathroom. He looked completely different. Although his eyes here still blue his face was completely different. Jace walked out as she approached. He probably had something to do with this.

"That sounds good." He said. "Oh also calamari."

Jeremy has.in the bathroom. He looked completely different. Although his eyes here still blue his face was completely different. Jace walked out as she approached. He probably had something to do with this.

"That sounds good." He said. "Oh also calamari."
" hey Jace" Maddy said. "Where's Jeremy?"

Fate nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back