• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Medic was still working. When they got there he stepped out of the way. "Nyx stabbed herself to return to her own world. The data. I received is very interesting." He said. Engineer looked at. "Hot diggity. This info could be the key to perfecting Dimension jumping technology." Engineer said looking at the monitor.
"When ever I or joey die in a different dimension we get sent back here. Happened on one of our dates. It happened with void every time joey shot him." Maddy said looking at all the data.

"When ever I or joey die in a different dimension we get sent back here. Happened on one of our dates. It happened with void every time joey shot him." Maddy said looking at all the data.
"Interesting. With the data Nyx gave me I can make a device for traveling." He said.

"At one point I did, especially you medic. " she walks towards where she heard her dad's voice. "I'm taking my dad with me"
"We're mercenaries. You want to talk about trust. Your fiance sells cocaine to children." Medic said. (Any ideas on how I can use Kaleb. I'd like to introduce him. Think you can up with something?)

Last edited:
"We're mercenaries. You want to talk about trust. Your fiance sells cocaine to children." Medic said. (Any ideas on how I can use Kaleb. I'd like to introduce him. Think you can up with something?)
she closes her eyes and sighs. "Yeah I know. " she continued to where she heard Eclispe's voice. (Yeah I'll try to think of something)

she closes her eyes and sighs. "Yeah I know. " she continued to where she heard Eclispe's voice. (Yeah I'll try to think of something)
"Vell if the same doesn't apply to the rest of your friends, then maybe Scout's words aren't so uncalled for." Medic said. "Considering that you've been looking the other way for years for him." He shook his . head. "Apologies. I am a very cynical person sometimes. Take your father I have everything I need from him anyways, even though... you know, he'd brainwash you without a second thought."

"Vell if the same doesn't apply to the rest of your friends, then maybe Scout's words aren't so uncalled for." Medic said. "Considering that you've been looking the other way for years for him." He shook his . head. "Apologies. I am a very cynical person sometimes. Take your father I have everything I need from him anyways, even though... you know, he'd brainwash you without a second thought."
" sorry I missed his words before he went to prison." Maddy said and as soon as she freed him from his prison he disappeared into the shadows. "I know that..not like they haven't tried... I know I look the other way for the people I care about, that's all I ever seen growing up. " she thought about all the crimes she witnessed, all the death she seen. Holding back tears she started walking away in silence.

" sorry I missed his words before he went to prison." Maddy said and as soon as she freed him from his prison he disappeared into the shadows. "I know that..not like they haven't tried... I know I look the other way for the people I care about, that's all I ever seen growing up. " she thought about all the crimes she witnessed, all the death she seen. Holding back tears she started walking away in silence.
"And it's taking its toll on you. The world is not black and white but Ben is moving for a reason." He said. "Because he violated his own morals when he went with Joey doing what they did."

Ben opened the door to his small apartment carrying a box. "Home sweet home. Kinda. It's a but of a fixer upper. Plumbing's not great and the the fuse box is busted. The landlord is providing me with free housing and paying me, I promised to handle upkeep." He said.

"And it's taking its toll on you. The world is not black and white but Ben is moving for a reason." He said. "Because he violated his own morals when he went with Joey doing what they did."

Ben opened the door to his small apartment carrying a box. "Home sweet home. Kinda. It's a but of a fixer upper. Plumbing's not great and the the fuse box is busted. The landlord is providing me with free housing and paying me, I promised to handle upkeep." He said.
"Things take a toll but I can handle it" she said.

Fate carried a box too. "So your like the building's repair man." Her white cat was carrying a pine cone into the room.

"Things take a toll but I can handle it" she said.

Fate carried a box too. "So your like the building's repair man." Her white cat was carrying a pine cone into the room.
Medic sighed. "Well don't let the world take too much. When it does you drink. And zhat's not a healthy way to live."

Ben nodded. "Basically yeah." He said. "Okay... the moving truck should be here with my furniture tomorrow. Until then..." He looked around the apartment. "Oh there's the bedroom." He said walking to it. It was empty and like everywhere else a bit run down. "Yeah. I can make this work." He said. There was a dead rat in the corner.

To your surprise he does. “Damn. That usually doesn’t work.” The woman’s voice said.
Scout closed his eyes trying to sleep.

Medic sighed. "Well don't let the world take too much. When it does you drink. And zhat's not a healthy way to live."

Ben nodded. "Basically yeah." He said. "Okay... the moving truck should be here with my furniture tomorrow. Until then..." He looked around the apartment. "Oh there's the bedroom." He said walking to it. It was empty and like everywhere else a bit run down. "Yeah. I can make this work." He said. There was a dead rat in the corner.

"That was one time!" She shouted.

Fate nods setting the box down. Indigo followed Ben and dropped the pinecone she had, going towards the dead rat.

You drift off peacefully without interruption, save for some distant humming from some other prisoner. Too tired to tell if it was from either of the ones you interacted with. Some time later, you are awoken by a sudden skittering noise coming from the floor.

You drift off peacefully without interruption, save for some distant humming from some other prisoner. Too tired to tell if it was from either of the ones you interacted with. Some time later, you are awoken by a sudden skittering noise coming from the floor.
Scout opened his eyes. Uses a people to etch a mark into the door showing how many days he's been here. He looks at the source of the noise.

Scout opened his eyes. Uses a people to etch a mark into the door showing how many days he's been here. He looks at the source of the noise.

The source of the noise has already dashed away by the time you’ve carved in an etch and looked down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back