• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Zadock sat next to her and gently took her hand. " Do you want or need to tell me about it? I know you had a whole life before me and I don't want to press too far if it wouldn't help."
She sighs. "I don't like talking about it...he was a pass love of mine..durning out time together the darkness corrupted me.. Having this spell makes me feel safer."

"You made a clone of me didn't you." She said.
"I have no idea vhat you're talking about." He said. "Zhat hair vas taken by Scout I never received it." He lied. "But If I did I'd say zhat wolf's bane is funny because it's actually one of the weaker drugs zhat can be used against wolves." He was looking at a chart. "I vonder how silver bullets would affect you."

"I have no idea vhat you're talking about." He said. "Zhat hair vas taken by Scout I never received it." He lied. "But If I did I'd say zhat wolf's bane is funny because it's actually one of the weaker drugs zhat can be used against wolves." He was looking at a chart. "I vonder how silver bullets would affect you."
" I never said what was taken from me to make the clone." Maddy had gotten changed and was talking to the teleporter room. "Also they work just like normal bullets, they hurt."

" I never said what was taken from me to make the clone." Maddy had gotten changed and was talking to the teleporter room. "Also they work just like normal bullets, they hurt."
"Vell no you didn't " he said. 'But I'm not very sorry. I already destroyed the sample. What's done is done and I almost captured Nyx. On the other hand I think I just collected a lot of data that Engineer would be excited to see." He said.

"Vell no you didn't " he said. 'But I'm not very sorry. I already destroyed the sample. What's done is done and I almost captured Nyx. On the other hand I think I just collected a lot of data that Engineer would be excited to see." He said.
"I told you I didn't want you to do that. I don't care if you destroyed the sample. " Maddy got teleported to Medic's lab.

"I told you I didn't want you to do that. I don't care if you destroyed the sample. " Maddy got teleported to Medic's lab.
"Yes I assumed I as much." He said. "Look I am a shady a man who does shady things. We all are. We're mercenaries." He said. "It's actually rather strange that Scout turned himself in."

" yeah I realize that" Maddy said hanging up her phone, she was right behind Medic.
He kept looking at the data he got from Nyx's escape. "Can you go fetch Engineer for me. Down the hall turn left his room will be labeled." He requested. "Be mad if you like mein frunde but what's done is done."

She didn't want to snoop through Scouts room and followed Engineer
Medic was still working. When they got there he stepped out of the way. "Nyx stabbed herself to return to her own world. The data. I received is very interesting." He said. Engineer looked at. "Hot diggity. This info could be the key to perfecting Dimension jumping technology." Engineer said looking at the monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back