• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Fate just waited.

(this is such a beautiful mental imagine)

(imagine just standing by your basically boyfriend as he fucking caterwauls in agonistic pain)

(with this blank ass expression)

(on your face)

Kala did her holy spell again. "Heavenly blast!"
"Hm.. I wonder..." he said charging up lightning and shot a beam of lightning at Arkalas's shoulder.
Tyson hits his chest repeatedly as he makes his way out the door.
"Come on. Come on!" He shouts as his wings finally sprout.

Arkalas narrowly dodges the blast and blocks the lightning with his shield. Suddenly, he lets out a shout and dashes and disappears. A white shadow passes by Eris and disappears.

"Ahh!" She shouts as she feels a blade slice her back.

Arkalas narrowly dodges the blast and blocks the lightning with his shield. Suddenly, he lets out a shout and dashes and disappears. A white shadow passes by Eris and disappears.

Before the blade hit her someone else took the hit. Peter was sliced in his front. "None of that." He said holding his abdomen. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Last edited:

Diana looked at him. "Be careful"

Kala looks around standing ready. Hunter had her bow ready to fire it. Maddy changed back to normal hearing the shout. "You alright?"

Fate sighs. "You should rest"
"I've had enough rest already." He said standing up. "I can rest once this is over." He turned the Omnitrix dial scrolling through his list. He slammed down on the Omnitrix. He transformed into upgrade before tapping it again. "Ultimate Upgrade!" He yelled. He opened the windo. "ALLYSON I'M BORROWING YOUR TECH!" He went to the basement.

"I've had enough rest already." He said standing up. "I can rest once this is over." He turned the Omnitrix dial scrolling through his list. He slammed down on the Omnitrix. He transformed into upgrade before tapping it again. "Ultimate Upgrade!" He yelled. He opened the windo. "ALLYSON I'M BORROWING YOUR TECH!" He went to the basement.
Allyson was in the living room. She saw him going down to the basement. "If you break any of that you owe me"

Before the blade hit her someone else took the hit. Peter was sliced in his front. "None of that." He said holding his abdomen. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Diana looked at him. "Be careful"

Kala looks around standing ready. Hunter had her bow ready to fire it. Maddy changed back to normal hearing the shout. "You alright?"
Tyson nods and flies off high into the sky as the Tome of Hope lights up.

Eris looks at Peter.
"Thanks."

Hunter feels her arms being sliced as a black and white blur zips by and vanishes again, sounding like it's leaping into the air after a hard bounce.

Eris looks at Peter.
"Thanks."

Hunter feels her arms being sliced as a black and white blur zips by and vanishes again, sounding like it's leaping into the air after a hard bounce.
Hunter drops her bow. "Ow"

Arkalas uses the wet sand that was dropped by him as a shield to mitigate the shots.
"GOD DAMMIT!" Joey shouted as he closed the portals before opening one to the bottom of the Atlantic ocean above Arkalas. "The force alone should cut you in half cleanly!"

Eris looks at Peter.
"Thanks."

Peter nodded. "It's my job."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back