• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(And then Peter became a thing and she learned that Peter is smart in a lot of areas but his expertise were not the same as Allyson's. She's especially good with tech and computers. Peter can build and hack pretty well but his expertise had always been biology and chemistry)
(Yeah the tech stuff came cause I wanted to be like my twin bro who is great with tech.)

(Meet my sister)

(Thanks for playing, but my brother probably the worst of the two. Seriously. I’m not going to go into detail, but he constantly picks up one of our cats in ways he doesn’t like, and one time tried to shove the same cat into my mouth. Another time he shoved a bunch of tissues into my mouth. Once he spat in my hair. Multiple times he has hijacked my voice chats in various disturbing ways. He has done way too much shit to deserve the forgiveness he gets.)

(Thanks for playing, but my brother probably the worst of the two. Seriously. I’m not going to go into detail, but he constantly picks up one of our cats in ways he doesn’t like, and one time tried to shove the same cat into my mouth. Another time he shoved a bunch of tissues into my mouth. Once he spat in my hair. Multiple times he has hijacked my voice chats in various disturbing ways. He has done way too much shit to deserve the forgiveness he gets.)
(Welcome to families)

(Damn but my sister acts like a prick. so idk which is worst)

(Dana's unconscious, Diana's the one in pain.)

(Maddy has indirectly answered your question. He's connected to her)

Lazarus stops firing and looks at Eris who sighs.
"It sounds like it."

Tyson stares at Arkalas while listening to Maddy and Eris. He looks at the Tome of Hope for a moment. Then, he has an idea.
"I shall return." Tyson says and then he flies off. "Don't die on me or I'll kill you in the afterlife!"

Arkalas thrusts his arm forward to add to the pulling they're doing. Then, he slams the shield into the ground, attempting to squash Hayden. Meanwhile, since Jeremy phased through the shield and punched Arkalas directly, Diana felt the punch even more.
Joey made a portal next ot Arkalas's face and punched through it.

(Dana's unconscious, Diana's the one in pain.)

(Maddy has indirectly answered your question. He's connected to her)

Lazarus stops firing and looks at Eris who sighs.
"It sounds like it."

Tyson stares at Arkalas while listening to Maddy and Eris. He looks at the Tome of Hope for a moment. Then, he has an idea.
"I shall return." Tyson says and then he flies off. "Don't die on me or I'll kill you in the afterlife!"

Arkalas thrusts his arm forward to add to the pulling they're doing. Then, he slams the shield into the ground, attempting to squash Hayden. Meanwhile, since Jeremy phased through the shield and punched Arkalas directly, Diana felt the punch even more.
Hayden then makes two Ion cannons and blasts it at the back of the demon

Last edited:
Suddenly Alien X spoke. "Sustained. Connection Cutting motion carried!" The alien raised his arm and snapped. Suddenly the connection between Arkalas and Diana was cut. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"I vote in favor" she answered
Joey made a portal next ot Arkalas's face and punched through it.
Hayden then makes two Ion cannons and blasts it at the back of the demon
(I didn't know I had siblings until I was 11 sooooo there's that.)
Tyson rushes into the house.
"Diana!! Where you at!?"

At first Diana feels the sting of the punch and the Ion cannon, but then it suddenly stops. Five seconds later, she feels a constant pain shooting through her body.

"Diana!! Where you at!?"

At first Diana feels the sting of the punch and the Ion cannon, but then it suddenly stops. Five seconds later, she feels a constant pain shooting through her body.
(Why would the connection cause her constant break pain? WE NEED ANSWERS! WE NEED A CHARACTER SHEET! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!)

"Diana!! Where you at!?"

Suddenly Alien X spoke. "Sustained. Connection Cutting motion carried!" The alien raised his arm and snapped. Suddenly the connection between Arkalas and Diana was cut. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"ahh" Diana screamed kneeling on the ground now. Allyson looked at Tyson seeing him enter the livingroom "you know how to fix this?"

Allyson suddenly had a vision. She saw six glowing objects. She heard sounds of fighting and battle. Then she heard a snap. She saw four people. She knew these people. These people were close friends but she couldn't quite make out who they were, only that they were people she cared for. One by one each of them turned into dust, flaking away into the darkness. As they did each one spoke.
"It's okay... it's alright, don't cry. It'll be okay."
"No no no no, I don't want to disappear. I'm not ready to die!"
"I wish we'd had more time... please take care of them."
"Please guys... for me. Keep her safe."
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Allyson suddenly had a vision. She saw six glowing objects. She heard sounds of fighting and battle. Then she heard a snap. She saw four people. She knew these people. These people were close friends but she couldn't quite make out who they were, only that they were people she cared for. One by one each of them turned into dust, flaking away into the darkness. As they did each one spoke.
"It's okay... it's alright, don't cry. It'll be okay."
"No no no no, I don't want to disappear. I'm not ready to die!"
"I wish we'd had more time... please take care of them."
"Please guys... for me. Keep her safe."
Musicnotes Musicnotes
(Do we decide if our characters get snapped or no? or is this question too early?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back