• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No! Not... Zat... One... Oh boy. Zat one was.... Hey Scout remember vhen I said to never use ze vhistle's highest setting?" Medic asked. "Ah shit." Scout mumbled. "How bad we talking." Maddy felt the transformation coming on. Super powerful. Stronger than she ever felt it before. "Vell..." Maddy felt as though the wolf was trying to remove her entirely.
Maddy stumbled and grabbed her head. She didn't want to change, she didn't want to lose herself. "Ah!" She said feeling it come on. "Tell joey...please.." Tears filled her eyes, one its normal blue the other yellow. Fur started growing, her clothes tearing. Maddy tried making out the words she wanted to say "love..." She screamed as the rest of the transformation took place painfully. Maddy was gone, in its place was the fierce and powerful werewolf that started tearing apart the lab. Nyx saw this. "I'm out" she disappeared.

Maddy stumbled and grabbed her head. She didn't want to change, she didn't want to lose herself. "Ah!" She said feeling it come on. "Tell joey...please.." Tears filled her eyes, one its normal blue the other yellow. Fur started growing, her clothes tearing. Maddy tried making out the words she wanted to say "love..." She screamed as the rest of the transformation took place painfully. Maddy was gone, in its place was the fierce and powerful werewolf that started tearing apart the lab. Nyx saw this. "I'm out" she disappeared.
"Oh shit shit shit shit!" Scout yelled pointing his gun at her. "Zis serum vasn't meant for her!" Medic yelled. "It vas meant for a a pet project. She was especially not supposed to take the serum directly." Medic yelled. "Scout you went to far!" Spy said. "Too far!? We're mercenaries!" Scout yelled. "Yes and there are lines even we don't cross." Engineer said. "Zat's it to hell with you Scout. I'm calling zem." He pressed a button than sent out his location to Allyson's computer.

Last edited:
"Oh shit shit shit shit!" Scout yelled pointing his gun at her. "Zis serum vasn't meant for her!" Medic yelled. "It vas meant for a a pet project. She was especially not supposed to take the serum directly." Medic yelled. "Scout you went to far!" Spy said. "Too far!? We're mercenaries!" Scout yelled. "Yes and there are lines even we don't cross." Engineer said. "Zat's it to hell with you Scout. I'm calling zem." He pressed a button than sent out his location to Allyson's computer. "Oh fuck dis I ain't sticking around." Scout ran out of the lab.
The wolf continued destroying the lab as it made it's way to the door.

Allyson saw the location on her computer. "What.."

The wolf continued destroying the lab as it made it's way to the door.

Allyson saw the location on her computer. "What.."
Security feed came up. "Oh good. She's headed for ze door. Uh quick explanation. Scout is an idiot and bad at his job." Medic yelled. When the wolf got to the door she was shocked and knocked out. "Oh man." Scout said. "Dat was almost really-" Spy knocked him out. "Chain Scout up. Strap her to ze table I need to see if I can reverse ze affects." He said. He looked at the camera. "Oh right. Uh... I am very sorry. I vanted to trick volfe into restoring my comrades to more battle ready state of mind... Scout is beyond reason though... I have a theory as to why he's so much worse now... I... oh zis is very bad. Listen if you vant to help get Jeremy and whoever you think is can help. Uh... zat parker boy he's good with genetics right? I vant him." The Medic grabbed a whiteboard and a marker. "Okay... use zat fancy room of yours and teleport to zese coordinates." Medic raised a the whiteboard showing the coordinates. Medic looked at the floor. "Oh I am still nude... whoops."

Security feed came up. "Oh good. She's headed for ze door. Uh quick explanation. Scout is an idiot and bad at his job." Medic yelled. When the wolf got to the door she was shocked and knocked out. "Oh man." Scout said. "Dat was almost really-" Spy knocked him out. "Chain Scout up. Strap her to ze table I need to see if I can reverse ze affects." He said. He looked at the camera. "Oh right. Uh... I am very sorry. I vanted to trick volfe into restoring my comrades to more battle ready state of mind... Scout is beyond reason though... I have a theory as to why he's so much worse now... I... oh zis is very bad. Listen if you vant to help get Jeremy and whoever you think is can help. Uh... zat parker boy he's good with genetics right? I vant him." The Medic grabbed a whiteboard and a marker. "Okay... use zat fancy room of yours and teleport to zese coordinates." Medic raised a the whiteboard showing the coordinates.
(Are these red or blu? Just curious.)

Security feed came up. "Oh good. She's headed for ze door. Uh quick explanation. Scout is an idiot and bad at his job." Medic yelled. When the wolf got to the door she was shocked and knocked out. "Oh man." Scout said. "Dat was almost really-" Spy knocked him out. "Chain Scout up. Strap her to ze table I need to see if I can reverse ze affects." He said. He looked at the camera. "Oh right. Uh... I am very sorry. I vanted to trick volfe into restoring my comrades to more battle ready state of mind... Scout is beyond reason though... I have a theory as to why he's so much worse now... I... oh zis is very bad. Listen if you vant to help get Jeremy and whoever you think is can help. Uh... zat parker boy he's good with genetics right? I vant him." The Medic grabbed a whiteboard and a marker. "Okay... use zat fancy room of yours and teleport to zese coordinates." Medic raised a the whiteboard showing the coordinates. Medic looked at the floor. "Oh I am still nude... whoops."
Allyson took the feed and moved it to her tablet. She headed upstairs. " guys look."

After she was strapped to the table it wasn't long until she woke up, she tried getting free. (Planning on having her stay like this for awhile to see Joey's reaction.)

"Ever heard of a man named Joey Yamamoto?" if Ai had done research, she would know he is a notorious crime boss. Having assassinated the daughter of the president of Russia to acts of terrorism in Israel and various drug markets, weapons distributions to Hydra (We're in marvel land btw.) and even assaulting various super heroes over the years. There were even instances of cannibalism and even witchcraft involving human sacrifices.

(Devil Cell is one thing, demon part is another. Also are you guys on the east coast? sun is barely up here.)
Joey turned around "Peter what does it matter? The hero league will just give him the death penalty. Once we take him in, boom it's the chair... I mea-... Where did he go?"

"I'm happy too." Diana said with a smile.

//i love marvel land

"Oh him?" Ai pulled a face. "I know of him. Pretty bad dude and everything. Probably deserves to get robbed of everything." She sighed, tilting her head to one side and looked up as she thought. "What do I have to do make his life Hell?"

Allyson took the feed and moved it to her tablet. She headed upstairs. " guys look."

After she was strapped to the table it wasn't long until she woke up, she tried getting free. (Planning on having her stay like this for awhile to see Joey's reaction.)
Peter and Jeremy went immediately. Medic gave her anesthetic. "Zis is really bad." He said. He looked at them. "Oh hello," He said. "Peter come and look at zis." He said. Jeremy walked over to the Scout. "Sup?" Scout asked. Jeremy punched him the stomach. "Dat's for my wife." He punched him again. "Dat's for Maddy." He punched him again. "And dat's for everything you've done or are going to do with my face." As he said that he punched Scout several times.

Peter and Jeremy went immediately. Medic gave her anesthetic. "Zis is really bad." He said. He looked at them. "Oh hello," He said. "Peter come and look at zis." He said. Jeremy walked over to the Scout. "Sup?" Scout asked. Jeremy punched him the stomach. "Dat's for my wife." He punched him again. "Dat's for Maddy." He punched him again. "And dat's for everything you've done or are going to do with my face." As he said that he punched Scout several times.
Miles also punched Scout in his back.

Miles also punched Scout in his back.
Allyson came as well. "Everyone decent? " she asked before entering.

(I swear Abigail’s gonna end up offending everyone in the house at some point. Accidentally or pusprposefully? I don’t know.)

Allyson came as well. "Everyone decent? " she asked before entering.

(Hm okay) "Oh okay..."
Jeremy spat on Scout and walked away. "This is bad. Medic what did you do?" He asked. Medic explained everything that happened with Wolfe and Nyx. "Ze serum vasn't prefected. Even more it wasn't meant for her." "Who was it for?" Jeremy asked. "... I'd rather not say." Medic answered.

//i love marvel land

"Oh him?" Ai pulled a face. "I know of him. Pretty bad dude and everything. Probably deserves to get robbed of everything." She sighed, tilting her head to one side and looked up as she thought. "What do I have to do make his life Hell?"
"Well, you need to take something of his... two things. One is a necklace around his neck... then steal the heart of his fiance." The man replied

"I mean I'm fine." Miles said
Jeremy spat on Scout and walked away. "This is bad. Medic what did you do?" He asked. Medic explained everything that happened with Wolfe and Nyx. "Ze serum vasn't prefected. Even more it wasn't meant for her." "Who was it for?" Jeremy asked. "... I'd rather not say." Medic answered.
Allyson sighed and picked up a ring that was on the floor. It was Maddy. She looked at all the mercs, "you all should be glad neither Joey or Dru are here."

Chuck sighed and put her back into his body "anyways what do you wish for. I am here to grant you a wish."

Selene looked surprised, then confused, then skeptical. “Wish? Are you being serious right now? What’s the catch?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back