• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Ow!" Scout yelled stepping back. "Dat's fine. After today you won't be able to look at Jeremy da same way again." He said. Medic looked at her. "Vell zat vas true. But things change. "I am a scientist and my experiments need funding." He said. "Don't take it personal. After all ve aren't paid to make friends." Though something about this was off. The mercenaries had a mean streak. But this felt rehearsed "Zat said I am still your friend. Danka for your help Volfe. Now if you please." Medic and the rest of the Mercs pulled their weapons on him. "Get out of my lab." Scout had his trained on Nyx. "Sorry bout dat." Scout said spitting blood. "Had talked make it look good for Wolfe. Nah Medic and I actually don't have interest in ya. We just wanted to get our teammates back inta fighting shape." He said.
"Fine " wolf said walking out. Nyx glared. "Fine then I'm taking my prize." She went over to Maddy.

"Fine " wolf said walking out. Nyx glared. "Fine then I'm taking my prize." She went over to Maddy.
"Fine with me." Scout said holstering his weapon. "I vould like to say something about zis." Medic said. "No one cares if she's your friend doc." Scout said. "I still got her for you. We mainly just wanted Wolfe ta think dat we were gonna kill anyone who didn't leave." He removed the clip. "See? Empty." He said. "But I really zink-" "You brought us back Doc. You ain't allowed to go back on it now." Sniper said. "Vait. Let me speak." Medic said.

"Fine with me." Scout said holstering his weapon. "I vould like to say something about zis." Medic said. "No one cares if she's your friend doc." Scout said. "I still got her for you. We mainly just wanted Wolfe ta think dat we were gonna kill anyone who didn't leave." He removed the clip. "See? Empty." He said. "But I really zink-" "You brought us back Doc. You ain't allowed to go back on it now." Sniper said. "Vait. Let me speak." Medic said.
Nyx was ignoring medic as she went to get Maddy off the wall, she grabbed a random syringe hoping it had something to knock her out. She knew as Maddy got off the wall she would fight.

Nyx was ignoring medic as she went to get Maddy off the wall, she grabbed a random syringe hoping it had something to knock her out. She knew as Maddy got off the wall she would fight.
When she got close to Maddy an energy field shocked her and pushed her back. "I tried to varn you. Look I know a day ve call all get vhat ve vant but I von't do it without Maddy's blessing." He said.

When she got close to Maddy an energy field shocked her and pushed her back. "I tried to varn you. Look I know a day ve call all get vhat ve vant but I von't do it without Maddy's blessing." He said.
Nyx frown. "Scout how what would medic be like if you put him in wolf's machine? " Maddy tried getting out of the chains.

Chuck smacked her and caused her to astral project from her body then he reached out and grabbed her astral form by the arms and said "this is real. Unless I like decide to make it not happen."

Selene bit her lip extremely hard to stop herself from screaming. She didn’t look any more convinced at all.

Nyx frown. "Scout how what would medic be like if you put him in wolf's machine? " Maddy tried getting out of the chains.
"I vould be no different." Medic said. "I zink. Anyway. I know how you can get your money without taking Maddy. I have all of Volfe's research and now some of his equipment. I know zat you von't drop zis so vhat if I made a purely volf clone of her." He said. "It zat okay Maddy. Am I allowed to do zat?" He leaned over looking at her.

"I vould be no different." Medic said. "I zink. Anyway. I know how you can get your money without taking Maddy. I have all of Volfe's research and now some of his equipment. I know zat you von't drop zis so vhat if I made a purely volf clone of her." He said. "It zat okay Maddy. Am I allowed to do zat?" He leaned over looking at her.
"I would rather not be cloned medic" she said. Nyx looked at him. "You really are ruining my fun." She brought out her knife.

"I would rather not be cloned medic" she said. Nyx looked at him. "You really are ruining my fun." She brought out her knife.
"Maddy. I seriously recommend reconsidering zose options." Medic said. "If zey don't get what zey want zen-" "Ah ta hell with this." Scout took his shotgun and shot medic in the chest killing him instantly.

"Maddy. I seriously recommend reconsidering zose options." Medic said. "If zey don't get what zey want zen-" "Ah ta hell with this." Scout took his shotgun and shot medic in the chest killing him instantly.
"Medic!" Maddy tried getting free. "Let me heal him!!" Nyx smiled. "Why didn't you take the option?" Maddy growled. "I don't want anything to suffer." Nyx smirked going over to her. "You really didn't learn how to survive with our family did you? Its kill or be killed after all. Scout can you lower the electrical field?"

"Medic!" Maddy tried getting free. "Let me heal him!!" Nyx smiled. "Why didn't you take the option?" Maddy growled. "I don't want anything to suffer." Nyx smirked going over to her. "You really didn't learn how to survive with our family did you? Its kill or be killed after all. Scout can you lower the electrical field?"
There was a beeping noise. The Medic came out of the cloning machine. He looked at Maddy and Nyx. "LOOK AVAY!" He said covering himself with his hands. "It von't suffer Maddy. One it von't have a human brain it'll be completely animalistic two... I can spawn zem dead."

He leaned towards Peter "That's the guy....What's the plan?" he whispered.
"The plan is that's not the guy. You want to be able to tell the difference between the two. This one has a wedding ring." Peter said casually. "Everyone this is Miles. He has... Similar powers to me. Jeremy Diana we need to talk to you."

There was a beeping noise. The Medic came out of the cloning machine. He looked at Maddy and Nyx. "LOOK AVAY!" He said covering himself with his hands. "It von't suffer Maddy. One it von't have a human brain it'll be completely animalistic two... I can spawn zem dead."
Nyx rolled her eyes. Maddy frowned. " yes but you are creating something that doesn't get a chance to live... I don't like that. " nxy started looking for a way to get rid of the electrical field. "How are you, me."

Nyx rolled her eyes. Maddy frowned. " yes but you are creating something that doesn't get a chance to live... I don't like that. " nxy started looking for a way to get rid of the electrical field. "How are you, me."
"Alright." Scout said. He shot Medic killing him a second time. "Your choice Maddy. It's you. A clone. Or we can keep doing dis song and dance." Another medic clone came out. "STOP ZAT!"

Diana had white hair. She placed her hand on her stomach. " what's going on?"
"Scout and the mercenaries kidnapped Maddy. I don't know why." He said. "Or where they are." Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

"Not really." Ben said. A Caterpie crawled into the room and looked around.

“Alright then.” Abigail rubbed her eyelids and then looked at Ben. “I presume you have important hero stuff to do or whatever?”

"Alright." Scout said. He shot Medic killing him a second time. "Your choice Maddy. It's you. A clone. Or we can keep doing dis song and dance." Another medic clone came out. "STOP ZAT!"

"Scout and the mercenaries kidnapped Maddy. I don't know why." He said. "Or where they are."
" I'm not choosing and stop killing! " she shouted. Nyx got the electrical field down. "She won't choose, she is too kind to do so to even save herself. She walked to the chains releasing Maddy and plunged the random syringe she had grabbed into her neck.

" I'm not choosing and stop killing! " she shouted. Nyx got the electrical field down. "She won't choose, she is too kind to do so to even save herself. She walked to the chains releasing Maddy and plunged the random syringe she had grabbed into her neck.
"No! Not... Zat... One... Oh boy. Zat one was.... Hey Scout remember vhen I said to never use ze vhistle's highest setting?" Medic asked. "Ah shit." Scout mumbled. "How bad we talking." Maddy felt the transformation coming on. Super powerful. Stronger than she ever felt it before. "Vell..." Maddy felt as though the wolf was trying to remove her entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back