• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy didn't have time to react when the anesthetic kicked in. Nyx caught her paying no attention to the guys in suits when the wall blew up. She disappeared into the shadows with Maddy, the best part they had no clue who she was. She was just a shadow figure in this form. The only person they might know with a shadow form was eclipse. She hoped Spy wouldnt rat her out if he got captured.
The two men in suits passed Nyx, Miles, Maddy and Spy and ran into Joey, crashing him through the wall "PROTECT MADDY!" Joey said as they took him outside.
"No..no! Joey what are we going to do? I have never been in this pressure!"
(You'll see) With Joey being dragged away Peter grabbed spy. "Where is the person taking Maddy. You should tell me because other people won't ask as nicely as me." Peter said. Spy laughed. "I know." He cracked open a Cyanide tooth and swallowed killing himself.

(You'll see) With Joey being dragged away Peter grabbed spy. "Where is the person taking Maddy. You should tell me because other people won't ask as nicely as me." Peter said. Spy laughed. "I know." He cracked open a Cyanide tooth and swallowed killing himself.
The two men in suits passed Nyx, Miles, Maddy and Spy and ran into Joey, crashing him through the wall "PROTECT MADDY!" Joey said as they took him outside.
nyx took notes of what was going on before she vanished. Nyx appeared from a shadow back at medic and wolf, her shadows faded from her so she looked like her normal self. "Hope I can keep her here till I get a place set up. My boss probably has items to prevent people from finding her" she looked at Maddy. "I'm still surprised how evenly matched we were"

"No..no! Joey what are we going to do? I have never been in this pressure!"
"Miles MILES!" Peter said grabbing his shoulder. "Miles. Calm down. Clear your head. Heroes are always under pressure. The greats can handle that pressure. Alright?" He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Diana asked

"TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!" Joey shouted.
"I really shouldn't say his name again. It'll ruin the day." Josh said.

nyx took notes of what was going on before she vanished. Nyx appeared from a shadow back at medic and wolf, her shadows faded from her so she looked like her normal self. "Hope I can keep her here till I get a place set up. My boss probably has items to prevent people from finding her" she looked at Maddy. "I'm still surprised how evenly matched we were"
A capsule at Medic's lab opened and Spy stepped out. "Well that was an experience." He said. (FOREVER CLONING THE MERCS you think Medic actually expects them to survive along against these people?

"Miles MILES!" Peter said grabbing his shoulder. "Miles. Calm down. Clear your head. Heroes are always under pressure. The greats can handle that pressure. Alright?" He said.

"I really shouldn't say his name again. It'll ruin it." Josh said.

A capsule at Medic's lab opened and Spy stepped out. "Well that was an experience." He said. (FOREVER CLONING THE MERCS you think Medic actually expects them to survive along against these people?
"Alright..." he takes several deep breaths and closes his eyes. and opens them again "I'm ready."

"I really shouldn't say his name again. It'll ruin it." Josh said.

"so what happens with the originals? " Nyx asks waiting for her question about temporarily keeping Maddy here could be answered. Maddy just laid on the ground out cold.

"so what happens with the originals? " Nyx asks waiting for her question about temporarily keeping Maddy here could be answered. Maddy just laid on the ground out cold.
"I'll keep her knocked out." Medic said. "I don't know and I don't care. That body is dead and now I am here." Spy said putting on some clothes. Scout squatted next to Maddy. "Man... Hey do your employers mind if we have some fun wit her first?" He asked.

"I'll keep her knocked out." Medic said. "I don't know and I don't care. That body is dead and now I am here." Spy said putting on some clothes. Scout squatted next to Maddy. "Man... Hey do your employers mind if we have some fun wit her first?" He asked.
"I'm sure he won't,plus she heals herself right? As soon as she wakes up she will fight. What do you have in mind?" Nyx asked curiously.

"I'm sure he won't,plus she heals herself right? As soon as she wakes up she will fight. What do you have in mind?" Nyx asked curiously.
He smiled. Heavy picked her up and chained her against the wall. Medic smiled. "Oooh. Experimentation. I cannot vait." He said. "Those chains restrict her powers. She cannot transform so long as their on." "Oh good." Scout said. Medic gave him an adrenaline syringe which he injected into Maddy

He smiled. Heavy picked her up and chained her against the wall. Medic smiled. "Oooh. Experimentation. I cannot vait." He said. "Those chains restrict her powers. She cannot transform so long as their on." "Oh good." Scout said. Medic gave him an adrenaline syringe which he injected into Maddy
Maddy woke up. She looked around "heavy..medic...spy... What's going on." Nyx walked over to her. "They are workingnwith me. My boss wants a werewolf pelt." She then smirked. "But he didn't say it has to be yours. How about it. You tell me about the other werewolves and I'll get you down" Maddy got a look of fear in her eyes as she looked at everyone. "Your..me.." She tried transforming.

Maddy woke up. She looked around "heavy..medic...spy... What's going on." Nyx walked over to her. "They are workingnwith me. My boss wants a werewolf pelt." She then smirked. "But he didn't say it has to be yours. How about it. You tell me about the other werewolves and I'll get you down" Maddy got a look of fear in her eyes as she looked at everyone. "Your..me.." She tried transforming.
"They all gave up mercanary work. So they got the same treatment I did cleared it right up. Now we can do whatever the hell we want." Scout said. "For example something Jeremy wished for a long time he had been able to do." He pressed his lips against Maddy's. "Scout focus." Spy said.

"They all gave up mercanary work. So they got the same treatment I did cleared it right up. Now we can do whatever the hell we want." Scout said. "For example something Jeremy wished for a long time he had been able to do." He pressed his lips against Maddy's. "Scout focus." Spy said.
Nyx smirked as she saw her struggle against the chains. "No going wolf for you. Now the others?" Maddy shook her head. "Never." She was wondering if she could still heal. When scout kissed her, she bit his lip hard enough to draw blood. "Medic please...you saved me you don't want to do this. Please" she started to beg as she struggled more against the chains. Doctor wolf was looking over medic's equipment smiling evilly.

Selene looked bewildered, panicked, and confused. “I-I’m having a hard time believing that a guy crawling out of the sun is real.”
Chuck smacked her and caused her to astral project from her body then he reached out and grabbed her astral form by the arms and said "this is real. Unless I like decide to make it not happen."

Nyx smirked as she saw her struggle against the chains. "No going wolf for you. Now the others?" Maddy shook her head. "Never." She was wondering if she could still heal. When scout kissed her, she bit his lip hard enough to draw blood. "Medic please...you saved me you don't want to do this. Please" she started to beg as she struggled more against the chains. Doctor wolf was looking over medic's equipment smiling evilly.
"Ow!" Scout yelled stepping back. "Dat's fine. After today you won't be able to look at Jeremy da same way again." He said. Medic looked at her. "Vell zat vas true. But things change. "I am a scientist and my experiments need funding." He said. "Don't take it personal. After all ve aren't paid to make friends." Though something about this was off. The mercenaries had a mean streak. But this felt rehearsed "Zat said I am still your friend. Danka for your help Volfe. Now if you please." Medic and the rest of the Mercs pulled their weapons on him. "Get out of my lab." Scout had his trained on Nyx. "Sorry bout dat." Scout said spitting blood. "Had talked make it look good for Wolfe. Nah Medic and I actually don't have interest in ya. We just wanted to get our teammates back inta fighting shape." He said. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back