• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

//no worries my dude!!

"Thank you!" Ai chirped and stuffed the things into her fannypack. The short girl skipped off to steal both expensive items and the hearts of all. She wasn't that heartless that she was going to take his wedding ring; it probably had more sentimental value than dollar value.
"Excuse me miss." A man said "I noticed how you swindled that man out of his valuables... perhaps you would be interested in a job?"

(I meant meet but honestly with how she is now she would throw your character for a loop)

//yeet her coward or you must give me your left toe

"Excuse me miss." A man said "I noticed how you swindled that man out of his valuables... perhaps you would be interested in a job?"

Ai glanced at him, looking at him up and down. "I didn't swindle him. He gave me them." The girl narrowed her eyes at him, something about this dude gave her the creeps. "It was a gift. There's no crime. So bye my dude."

//yeet her coward or you must give me your left toe

Ai glanced at him, looking at him up and down. "I didn't swindle him. He gave me them." The girl narrowed her eyes at him, something about this dude gave her the creeps. "It was a gift. There's no crime. So bye my dude."
"Awww come on... it pays well." He said "All you have to do is steal one thing." He pulled out a large stack of 100 dollar bills "And Benjamin Franklins many twins will be in your pockets."

"Awww come on... it pays well." He said "All you have to do is steal one thing." He pulled out a large stack of 100 dollar bills "And Benjamin Franklins many twins will be in your pockets."

Ai froze, and slowly turned around to face him once more. "Steal what and steal from whom? I didn't agree yet, just give me the details first. Then I'll decide."

"Are you sure?" Joey said as his stomach rumbled "Because remember... being part demon, you get those... cravings now and then... and I'm hungry..."

"I haven't felt this... warm you know." She said "It's been... a while since I was able to relax."

(I'll give him a chance soon.)

A man was smoking outside of a club in the streets lost city lost city
(is he still part demon that thought that was cured) "Joey... Let the hero league have him.

"Well I'm happy I was able he'll you out." Josh said as Mewtwo took them home.

"Naw." Scout said. "Let da guy take a life. I already know dat you're balls deep in da criminal underworld. If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die knowin' I took one of da world's most 'incorruptible' heroes and brought 'em down to our level." He said. Peter was silent. He looked his hands. "What is wrong with me?" He asked. "No... No... Eris was a thief and stole for thrills... But she wouldn't this... Especially not from me." He stood up. "We'll give him to the hero league and let them have their way with him."

Josh blushed but she couldn't see his face so he was sure it wasn't an issue. "No problem." He said returning the hug in full.
As a shadow figure Nyx walked over to scout. She held out a hand to him.

Joey and Peter see the figure pull scout into a shadow, the next thing Scout knew he was back with Medic.
"Ah good. Now ze healing begins." Medic said healing Scout. Scout looked at Nyx. "Not dat I'm not grateful but you had da perfect chance to nab Maddy. Dat Miles kid wasn't even a threat."

"Ah good. Now ze healing begins." Medic said healing Scout. Scout looked at Nyx. "Not dat I'm not grateful but you had da perfect chance to nab Maddy. Dat Miles kid wasn't even a threat."
" I'm going back there now. Sorry your better alive than dead" she said disappearing again.

Suddenly a shadow appeared behind Maddy. She grabbed her wrist when Maddy saw her. She kicked her. Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

" I'm going back there now. Sorry your better alive than dead" she said disappearing again.

Suddenly a shadow appeared behind Maddy. She grabbed her wrist when Maddy saw her. She kicked her. Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
"She's into me." Scout said. Medic rolled his eyes. "Of you vould say zat." He said. "On ze other hand I am very interested in having ze old mercenary team back. Vhat do you zink ze chances are zat Volfe vould let us use zat machine on ze rest of zem?" He asked. "I dunno. I have his number let me check." Scout called Wolfe.

Chuck stepped down and pushed his ladder into the sun causing it to burn and disappear then he straightened his frumpy white shirt that said 'this shirt is in 5-D.' "now let me tell you I'm not some drugged up hallucination I am real."

Selene looked bewildered, panicked, and confused. “I-I’m having a hard time believing that a guy crawling out of the sun is real.”

"She's into me." Scout said. Medic rolled his eyes. "Of you vould say zat." He said. "On ze other hand I am very interested in having ze old mercenary team back. Vhat do you zink ze chances are zat Volfe vould let us use zat machine on ze rest of zem?" He asked. "I dunno. I have his number let me check." Scout called Wolfe.
Wolf answered. "Hello."

Nyx still as a shadow fought Maddy. After Maddy kicked her, she flipped her on the ground. "Who are you?" Nyx didn't respond getting up and punching her, Maddy returned the punch right back. They were a pretty even match.

Wolf answered. "Hello."

Nyx still as a shadow fought Maddy. After Maddy kicked her, she flipped her on the ground. "Who are you?" Nyx didn't respond getting up and punching her, Maddy returned the punch right back. They were a pretty even match.
"Hey how'd you like to split nore people in two?" Scout asked.

"I would love to" wolf said.
"Good most of the mercs gave up the Merc life. I'd like at least part of dem to see da error of deir choices." Scout said. He was in speaker. "Hello Dr. Volfe. I am ze Medic. I can teleport you and your equipment to my secret laboratory. I've vanted to meet you for some time." The German Doctor said.

"Good most of the mercs gave up the Merc life. I'd like at least part of dem to see da error of deir choices." Scout said. He was in speaker. "Hello Dr. Volfe. I am ze Medic. I can teleport you and your equipment to my secret laboratory. I've vanted to meet you for some time." The German Doctor said.
"Very well. I will enjoy this partner ship. " he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back