• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(No the telekinetic went bonkers and choked him, crushed him in his suit, and then made him take one of his own missiles to the face)
(That's gruesome, but you could notified me to be him. but I think I'll give you guys props for the MK Style kill.That reminds me, I've wondered how Hayden would of turned out if he continued Void's training, so I might make a CS of that once I get a few ideas
Maddy's body fell through the hole in the roof. The wolfsbane was attacking her already. Bill noticed that the body cut in half was being turned into meat patties. There were some tanks of propane just outside the freezer along with some grills.

"Ben... Ben..." Jerry said as he was wrapped up in the webs

)

Maddy's body fell through the hole in the roof. The wolfsbane was attacking her already. Bill noticed that the body cut in half was being turned into meat patties. There were some tanks of propane just outside the freezer along with some grills.

"Ben... Ben..." Jerry said as he was wrapped up in the webs
Bill stood up. "Hello?" He asked looking around.

He used his webbing to bring some sharp glass towards him. He caught it and held it against Jerry's throat. "If you don't remember the man that raised you. You're not worthy of my face, my name, or my powers." He sliced the shard across Jerry's throat.

"Alright," he examines some of the technology around.

Most of it is commonplace tech and holographic stuff, but occasionally you stumble across something you really can't make heads or tails of. The most noteworthy thing you find is a minifridge containing a tub of some creamy stuff that smells like dead insects, sour cream, and mold. Gross.

Bill stood up. "Hello?" He asked looking around.

He used his webbing to bring some sharp glass towards him. He caught it and held it against Jerry's throat. "If you don't remember the man that raised you. You're not worthy of my face, my name, or my powers." He sliced the shard across Jerry's throat.
There was no response. Maddy was doing her best to cling on to life "... Joey?" She asked as she looked at Bill "Is that you?"

"GRAAAAGH!" Jerry shouted as he began to bleed

There was no response. Maddy was doing her best to cling on to life "... Joey?" She asked as she looked at Bill "Is that you?"

"GRAAAAGH!" Jerry shouted as he began to bleed
He walked over to her and kneeled. "No. My name is Bill. I look and sound Like Joey but I am not him. Forgive me Maddy. But you aides.in destroying the world." He said his voice shaking some.

Peter dropped the shard. Jerry would bleed out.

Eris runs up to him and checks his pulse.
"Not good not good not good. Say something spider breath."
He didn't respond. She couldn't get a pulse. Suddenly he disappeared. She heard a stabbing noise and saw herself plunging her know into the Spider's neck. (This Illusion power can be really effective for psychological tactics)

John grunted at Link’s words. He was past faith but he was in no mode to talk about that. He gently put Owl’s body down. “I’ll leave her here” he said. Before going off to a different part of the building.
FoolsErin FoolsErin The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

"Alright....thank you." She says, her voice growing quiet.

You walk into what looks to be a meeting room. There's a long glass table with different colored chairs all around it. In front of each seat is a nameplate stating who sat where. One nameplate doesn't have a chair, instead having a weird hammock set-up made out of odd silk. There are three chairs closely set together, with one being noticeably bigger than the other two. There's a yellow chair with something on it's arm to say, help the sitter get up if they were on roller skates. Similar odd quirks dot about every third chair. Along the singular plain white wall are photos and drawn art of the heroes in the Order.

Most of it is commonplace tech and holographic stuff, but occasionally you stumble across something you really can't make heads or tails of. The most noteworthy thing you find is a minifridge containing a tub of some creamy stuff that smells like dead insects, sour cream, and mold. Gross.
"Yup, crap I surpassed a while ago I wonder why don't there be better things these days, the mini fridge doesn't even have a coke?" he sighed

"Alright....thank you." She says, her voice growing quiet.

You walk into what looks to be a meeting room. There's a long glass table with different colored chairs all around it. In front of each seat is a nameplate stating who sat where. One nameplate doesn't have a chair, instead having a weird hammock set-up made out of odd silk. There are three chairs closely set together, with one being noticeably bigger than the other two. There's a yellow chair with something on it's arm to say, help the sitter get up if they were on roller skates. Similar odd quirks dot about every third chair. Along the singular plain white wall are photos and drawn art of the heroes in the Order.
Link had not moved from his spot. (You know what I would love. A chance in this arc to showcase Link's kind nature.... Food for thought)

He walked over to her and kneeled. "No. My name is Bill. I look and sound Like Joey but I am not him. Forgive me Maddy. But you aides.in destroying the world." He said his voice shaking some.

He didn't respond. She couldn't get a pulse. Suddenly he disappeared. She heard a stabbing noise and saw herself plunging her know into the Spider's neck. (This Illusion power can be really effective for psychological tactics)
(Wait. If he disappeared, then does that mean she stabbed an actual spider? And yeah that's what it was made for. Many things it can do, few that it can't.)

She looks at the spider she apparently stabbed.

"Oh...a facade. I see. Rest well, little spider." She says.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
Link had not moved from his spot. (You know what I would love. A chance in this arc to showcase Link's kind nature.... Food for thought)

(Gimme a rough idea and I'll see what I can do. I've got a lot of ideas.)

"When I said you could stay, I never said you HAD to stay." Pulse clarified. "If you're bored standing there, you can go off somewhere else."

(I like that...i hope neko would anywho did you reply to our rp? I didn't any notifs since I went to bed.)

(no, actually. i didn't really have a good idea of how i wanted to respond to you until a few minutes ago)

The sound of a loud blast was heard as Joey punched Dreema and knocked her out. He then created a barrier around her. He walked over to Peter and looked at Jerry. He checked his pulse "... he's dead."

"It's... so cold here... what... what happened? I don't remember anything..." Maddy said "We... fought Apocalypse... then everything else is a blur... did... did we beat him?" she lightly smiled

"Yup, crap I surpassed a while ago I wonder why don't there be better things these days, the mini fridge doesn't even have a coke?" he sighed

The mini-fridge is completely empty other than the tub of gross substance. Wait, hang on. As you look to the back, you see a yellow sticky note with something written on it in pink sharpie.

The sound of a loud blast was heard as Joey punched Dreema and knocked her out. He then created a barrier around her. He walked over to Peter and looked at Jerry. He checked his pulse "... he's dead."

"It's... so cold here... what... what happened? I don't remember anything..." Maddy said "We... fought Apocalypse... then everything else is a blur... did... did we beat him?" she lightly smiled
"No the opposite from what I gathered. He took control.of you, Dreema, Hayden, and Peter and then used you four to take over the world. Your Joey became a villain named void. He couldn't.cope with losing you and tried to force another version of you to love him... He's back to his senses. I can cure you. But need to promise me to talk him out of whatever suicidal mission he's planning"

"Eh no one would care, this place is more deserted than a ghost town." he examines it.

I wish things didn't have to be like this.

But we're at this split road, and the most I can hope for,

is that we can forgive and forget after it's all over.

-Penumbra

It seems to be commentating some meta's opinion on whatever conflict tore the Order apart.

"No the opposite from what I gathered. He took control.of you, Dreema, Hayden, and Peter and then used you four to take over the world. Your Joey became a villain named void. He couldn't.cope with losing you and tried to force another version of you to love him... He's back to his senses. I can cure you. But need to promise me to talk him out of whatever suicidal mission he's planning"
"He's... He's gonna die?" She said in fright

"Was killing him necessary?" Joey asked "I know what I said before but... did you have to?"

"Eh no one would care, this place is more deserted than a ghost town." he examines it.
Hayden (?) Who had Zadocks powers was visited by the clouds parting followed by a man descending with a chourus of trumpets as if he were an angel in the flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back