• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

After about an hour they we're in a dojo. Herb had received a white Go and a white belt.

(thank you for not dragging that out as long as you could've)

Herb was understating to say that had tuckered him out. That had been EXHAUSTING.

(thank you for not dragging that out as long as you could've)

Herb was understating to say that had tuckered him out. That had been EXHAUSTING.
"Okay we should give him a break for today." Ben said. He was wearing a green gi with a black belt. Gwen nodded as Kevin arrived. "Herb and I are gonna go hit the showers." Ben said. "Come on Herb"

" just an ice tea" she said
The waiter left and brought back iced tea. "Anything to eat?" She asked.

"Okay we should give him a break for today." Ben said. He was wearing a green gi with a black belt. Gwen nodded as Kevin arrived. "Herb and I are gonna go hit the showers." Ben said. "Come on Herb"

Herb nodded repeatedly and gratefully followed Ben.

"Okay. You go on in and take the first shower." Ben said.

He nodded and went to do just that.

(sorry for the one liners, just struggling a bit with the way you're taking this)

Oracle sat in an odd nest of papers torn from constant scribbling. She inhaled over and over again, hoping it was just temporary or that this was a bad dream. She was not taking this very well.

He nodded and went to do just that.

(sorry for the one liners, just struggling a bit with the way you're taking this)

Oracle sat in an odd nest of papers torn from constant scribbling. She inhaled over and over again, hoping it was just temporary or that this was a bad dream. She was not taking this very well.
(It's fine.) Herb found that the men's room had one room with lot's of showers. Suddenly it made a lot more sense that Ben didn't just also go into the men's room.

"Just a salad" she said

(It's fine.) Herb found that the men's room had one room with lot's of showers. Suddenly it made a lot more sense that Ben didn't just also go into the men's room.

He carried on with what he needed to. As hot water poured over his face, he thought about the odd twists the day had taken.

In an academy a distance away from Edgewood...

The purple-haired girl pulled her hair into a long ponytail like she used to. Then she sighed and pulled it out so it draped over her shoulders. That reminded her too much of....what had happened. She stuffed the scrunchies into the bottom of her bag, and smiled to herself like she hadn't been troubled at all.

He carried on with what he needed to. As hot water poured over his face, he thought about the odd twists the day had taken.

In an academy a distance away from Edgewood...

The purple-haired girl pulled her hair into a long ponytail like she used to. Then she sighed and pulled it out so it draped over her shoulders. That reminded her too much of....what had happened. She stuffed the scrunchies into the bottom of her bag, and smiled to herself like she hadn't been troubled at all.
Ben got impatient after a few minutes and walked in anyway. "Hurry up." He said.

(not today satan)

Herb had finished his shower and was pulling on his socks when Ben walked in. "Wow, impatient much?" He asked.
:horns: (I have no idea what you talk about.)

Ben waited for him to get out before also taking a quick shower. Then he got dressed and headed out. "Alright. We're going to be spending the next week doing this. 10 hours every day for the next seven days. After that I'll take over your training completely."

:horns: (I have no idea what you talk about.)

Ben waited for him to get out before also taking a quick shower. Then he got dressed and headed out. "Alright. We're going to be spending the next week doing this. 10 hours every day for the next seven days. After that I'll take over your training completely."

Herb cringed and slowly said, "Okay..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back