• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He looked back at Roxie. "Jackson caused trouble didn't he?"

Sam smiled. "He feels really bad he feels guilty for hurting you." He then left to the training room

"I'm a tough girl. I'll manage." She says as she follows him. "Wait a minute. All this time I've been killing wildlife and there's been a training room the whole time?"
" yeah the house is magic. " Roxie said. "I'm still surprised I'm allowed this far." She looked at Sam. "He tore the punching bags to shred"

Ben nodded eating a handful of fries.

"I assumed it was just the three of us who ended up with powers at first. But then Illustration showed up, and much later there was....Gregory. Looking at it now, I presume the other two girls ended up with powers, but there's nothing I can do about it now, don't know their names. Just remember that one was blonde, doodled a lot, and was wearing a baggy gray hoodie, and the other was a red-head."

"Whatever, not important, the real star of the show there was Callie. It was about 2 months after the chemical lab, and she asked to meet me alone in the park. She confessed her feelings to me. But I turned her down cuz'-"

He looked at the table and blushed a lot.

Sam smiled. "Yup."
" yeah the house is magic. " Roxie said. "I'm still surprised I'm allowed this far." She looked at Sam. "He tore the punching bags to shred"
(Okay so Eris has the sleepy death touch and what else from her power swap? I forgot the other thing)
"If you're allowed this far, then your intentions are pure. At least pure enough to not get you kicked out." Eris says to Roxie.

"Thought so." He said

"I assumed it was just the three of us who ended up with powers at first. But then Illustration showed up, and much later there was....Gregory. Looking at it now, I presume the other two girls ended up with powers, but there's nothing I can do about it now, don't know their names. Just remember that one was blonde, doodled a lot, and was wearing a baggy gray hoodie, and the other was a red-head."

"Whatever, not important, the real star of the show there was Callie. It was about 2 months after the chemical lab, and she asked to meet me alone in the park. She confessed her feelings to me. But I turned her down cuz'-"

He looked at the table and blushed a lot.
"Cuz you're gay I'm aware." Ben said. "Continue."

(Okay so Eris has the sleepy death touch and what else from her power swap? I forgot the other thing)
"If you're allowed this far, then your intentions are pure. At least pure enough to not get you kicked out." Eris says to Roxie.
(No given enough time she can find the most painful memory of a person and make them relive it over and over. She can also use other bad memories to disorient.) "Well I kinda had to vouch for her." Sam said.

"Thought so." He said

"Well its not like I tried to kill Allyson lately." She said

(No given enough time she can find the most painful memory of a person and make them relive it over and over. She can also use other bad memories to disorient.) "Well I kinda had to vouch for her." Sam said.
"Well its not like I tried to kill Allyson lately." She said
"Progress!" Eris shouts. "I'm not sure if I should train by fighting or by meditation. Hmmmmm...I didn't think this through."

"Thought so." He said

"R-right. Of course. M-moving on..."

"I thought she'd be able to understand. She's a pretty mature person and I thought she could handle it."

"But about a week later, Nightingale started showing up..."

"She robbed places, mugged people, and overall seemed to be in a bad mood whenever we encountered her."

"It lasted throughout the summer, until one day in August..."

"I had her cornered, she punched me in the nose, and I took off her mask and..."

"You probably can fill that in."

"I never told her about the shock-boy-ing. I was that deep into the typical hero stereotype."

"And she was using Nightingale as an unhealthy way of releasing several years of crushing and friendship met with rejection from me. Of course she didn't tell me."

"She stopped villaining, I temporarily ceased heroism."

"It was near-radio silence between us."

"Then she couldn't take the guilt anymore, and turned herself in."

"She's at the academy right now, but because of school policy, where we live now, and a hefty lawsuit, she'll be coming home in June."

"Maybe if I had been a better friend and given her a sign that this wasn't gonna ruin our friendship, rather than that awkward week...."

"Maybe if I had told her about my powers..."

"Maybe if I had told her about me being...yea..."

"Maybe if I had done more, we would be in a better scenario."

"R-right. Of course. M-moving on..."

"I thought she'd be able to understand. She's a pretty mature person and I thought she could handle it."

"But about a week later, Nightingale started showing up..."

"She robbed places, mugged people, and overall seemed to be in a bad mood whenever we encountered her."

"It lasted throughout the summer, until one day in August..."

"I had her cornered, she punched me in the nose, and I took off her mask and..."

"You probably can fill that in."

"I never told her about the shock-boy-ing. I was that deep into the typical hero stereotype."

"And she was using Nightingale as an unhealthy way of releasing several years of crushing and friendship met with rejection from me. Of course she didn't tell me."

"She stopped villaining, I temporarily ceased heroism."

"It was near-radio silence between us."

"Then she couldn't take the guilt anymore, and turned herself in."

"She's at the academy right now, but because of school policy, where we live now, and a hefty lawsuit, she'll be coming home in June."

"Maybe if I had been a better friend and given her a sign that this wasn't gonna ruin our friendship, rather than that awkward week...."

"Maybe if I had told her about my powers..."

"Maybe if I had told her about me being...yea..."

"Maybe if I had done more, we would be in a better scenario."
"Not likeing the girl back and she causes trouble. Dealt with that before."

(Wait if he was involved in the switch his powers wouldn't come back just cuz he died)
(Yeah I kinda immediately regretted.my choice and needed and out)

"Not likeing the girl back and she causes trouble. Dealt with that before."

(Yeah I kinda immediately regretted.my choice and needed and out)

"That doesn't really make it feel any better though. It's gonna really suck, having to deal with the mess that's coming in June."

He pulled a photo out of his pocket and laid it on the table. It was him, Marisol, Sherman, and a girl with a purple ponytail you presume to be Callie. They're at the beach, and they all look happy.

(Deaty would not be it)
(Okay Jackson has his Nanites back I'll just say he transferred his powers back to him)

"That doesn't really make it feel any better though. It's gonna really suck, having to deal with the mess that's coming in June."

He pulled a photo out of his pocket and laid it on the table. It was him, Marisol, Sherman, and a girl with a purple ponytail you presume to be Callie. They're at the beach, and they all look happy.
"Hm." Ben said. "Eat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back