• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" no!" Allyson shouted as the hostess and sky were pulled out of the bus.

"Ah" Fate said the arrow hitting her in the chest. Hunter watched from the building. "Oops wasn't suppose to shoot to kill"
The people began to wake up. Biff looked at the Doctor. "I said it was her." The Doctor didn't respond to him.

"Fate stah with me." Ben said. He slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Healzone!" He attempted to heal her.

The people began to wake up. Biff looked at the Doctor. "I said it was her." The Doctor didn't respond to him.

"Fate stah with me." Ben said. He slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Healzone!" He attempted to heal her.
(Just gonna wait for dru)

Fate closed her eyes, blood pouring out from the wound.

(Just gonna wait for dru)

Fate closed her eyes, blood pouring out from the wound.
(Okay we shall wait)

Healzone kept trying to heal her. "No no no." He said. He turned back. He pulled out the wishbone. "The words. What were the words?" He said. (I DON'T REMEMBER THE WORDS!)

She handed him her plate of cookies
He grabs one, walks over to the fridge and grabs a gallon of milk. He then opens a cabinet and grabs a glass. Finally he puts the glass down and pours milk in it. "Thanks by the way.." looking at Diana. He then dips the cookie in it and takes a bite out of it.

He grabs one, walks over to the fridge and grabs a gallon of milk. He then opens a cabinet and grabs a glass. Finally he puts the glass down and pours milk in it. "Thanks by the way.." looking at Diana. He then dips the cookie in it and takes a bite out of it.
"No problem, you can't be sad when your eating a cookie" Diana smiles

Ben thought. He opened his eyes. "Lucky charms activate! Save Fate!" He yelled.
The charm glowed before breaking and disappearing. The wound heals, leaving the pool of blood in the snow and the hole in her shirt. Fate opens her eyes. "I really should question if I have nine lives "

Dru moved behind Biff and chopped him in the back of the neck knocking him out. Dru then unsheathed his katana and held it in both hands creating a glowing aura around himself. He then took a step towards the wall "I'll be back " he then touched the wall.

The charm glowed before breaking and disappearing. The wound heals, leaving the pool of blood in the snow and the hole in her shirt. Fate opens her eyes. "I really should question if I have nine lives "
Ben looked up at Hunter. He took off his jacket. "It's cold and you've lost a lotnof blood put this on." He said.

He stood up glaring Hunter. He slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Jetray!" He flew straight at Hunter grabbing him and throwing him afainst the wall. He slapped the Omnitrix. "Fourarms!"

He grabbed Hunter and lifted him up. "Never. Do that. Again "

Dru moved behind Biff and chopped him in the back of the neck knocking him out. Dru then unsheathed his katana and held it in both hands creating a glowing aura around himself. He then took a step towards the wall "I'll be back " he then touched the wall.
"Dru where are you going." Allyson asked

Ben looked up at Hunter. He took off his jacket. "It's cold and you've lost a lotnof blood put this on." He said.

He stood up glaring Hunter. He slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Jetray!" He flew straight at Hunter grabbing him and throwing him afainst the wall. He slapped the Omnitrix. "Fourarms!"

He grabbed Hunter and lifted him up. "Never. Do that. Again "
" thanks " fate said putting on the jacket.

Hunter laughed. "What ever you say alien boy.". She smiled. " I wasn't aiming for her, I was aiming for you."

"Dru where are you going." Allyson asked
The Doctor wasn't paying attention. Not many things could scare him but this had him terrified.

" thanks " fate said putting on the jacket.

Hunter laughed. "What ever you say alien boy.". She smiled. " I wasn't aiming for her, I was aiming for you."
Fourarms dropped her. "What do I have that you want?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back